The Bad Girl Wears Pink ☑️

By LeRoyaleJae

|| HIGHEST RANKS: #13 in HUMOR #79 in TEEN FICTION || If you are going to be BAD, then you have to do it the... More

Author's Note
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Epilogue
THE BAD LIST (part one)
Author's End Note
🎉Book II is finally here!🎉

Chapter Thirty Two

7.3K 382 18
By LeRoyaleJae

Blade made good on his promise and parked his Harley across the street in front of my house every evening since. He was joined by the idiots Jude and Luka who were watching the house like a hawk. I scoffed watching them through the windows acting as if they were having the times of their lives.

I wasn't ready to face him yet, not after the jerk kidnapped me, tied me to his kitchen chair and kept me there for hours, and I had barely escaped by the very skin of my teeth. I needed some time to think up something good before I went toe to toe with him again, so until then I'd decide to avoid the goon at all cost.

In the hallways at school, at class, in the parking lot, I had gone incognito and was always two steps ahead of him. Damn Ossey. That dork! How could he not sense something was amiss when my sworn enemy number one approached him asking for my address. What the hell was he thinking? That Blade wanted to send me a bunch of roses or an early valentines card.

Ever since Ossey told me how Blade had gotten the information out of him, I'd been doing impressions in my head.

How did a red flag not go off in Ossey's mind? The only reason he was still breathing was because Blade had gotten the information out of him before Ossey had found out about what had happened to the car. What a moron, and to think that he hadn't even for a second think I had something to do with it. Boys can be such morons even when they're smart.

Math was the first class on my schedule this morning which is a pretty crappy way to reign in the weekend. I dropped in the seat next to Ossey and Mrs. Reynolds the teacher busied about the class, cleaning the board before turning to face the class.

"Good morning class," she calls and everyone groaned an inaudible response similar to that of zombies.

"Books out," she instructs beaming, "we're going to do something exciting."

I scoffed loudly and Ossey frowns next to me.

"From now on we'll be looking at..." she paused for dramatic effect as if any one cared, "Circle Theorem," she announces happily and the class groaned it's disapproval.

She simply brushed it off and commenced her dreadful lesson with an ecstatic smile as if she enjoyed our pain and misery. I was hardly paying attention to anything she was yapping on and on about. It sounded like a bunch of the same old same old stuff we learnt all the time. Even after she warned that everyones full attention should be focused on what she was teaching half the class merely sat trance like half the stuff she was saying just entering one ear and leaving out the other.

"Are you just going to sit there and doodle all day?" Ossey asks.

"What else am I supposed to do?" I reply answering his question with a question of my own.

"Miss Nolan, will you pay attention?" Mrs. Reynold's voice calls loudly and the entire class turned in their seats to look at me.

I frowned at all the staring eyes.

"Where's he and how much should I pay him?"

A bunch of chuckles broke out and Mrs. Reynolds held my gaze.

"I don't assume you want a detention this early in the morning?" She questions and people held their breath while others snickered.

"If it gets me out of here, then why not?"

"Fine then you will report for detention," she says firmly, "after school of course," she adds before I could move a muscle.

Everyone turned back around in their seats without making eye contact and I scowled angrily and swore under my breath.

Ossey caught my eye with an I told you so expression and I scoffed at him and sank back into the seat without uttering a word to him. He sank back into the seat disappointedly without speaking.

The bell chimed and I gathered everything and left before Ossey could speak. Disappearing into the sea of students on their way to their respective classes I hung back and watch Ossey leave. Persons hurried pass talking spiritedly to each other. Once everyone had gone and the corridors were empty I emerged and made my way to the next class. With my hands tucked into my pockets I walked towards the staircase. Someone emerged at the opposite end meters away and I froze as I saw who it was. Blade froze and we held each others gaze before he shot towards me and I reacted and dashed towards the staircase. With the bag secured on my back I flew through the air, leaping over the steps leading to the bottom. At the speed of lighting I sprinted in the direction of the art room and didn't stop until I burst through the door. Glancing over my shoulder, I was relieved he hadn't followed. I hadn't even broken a sweat or gasped for air it was almost like I took my time to descend the stairs properly.

"Late again," Hailey says smiling and I crossed the space and dropped in the seat next to her.

My artwork was already waiting on the canvas and was almost finish, just like everyone else.

"Had a little run in," I respond cooly.

The succulents were still on display in case anyone wanted to view them close up again but I doubted anyone did because everyone was only finishing up. For the remainder of the class Hailey add finishing touches to her painting quietly and I added my watermark to mine.

I didn't paint a thrash can full of succulents as I'd been thinking of doing. Instead I went with a rather dark Gothic theme, of blood thirsty, vampire with blood dripping down it's fangs, with a dark desert like background and shriveled broken cacti strewn on the ground. Those cacti were rather inspiring after all. While Hailey had done her take on Van Gough's Starry Night over a desert of distorted looking cacti which was pretty cool. Char walked around and inspected the pieces over our shoulders and I heard her squeal slightly every time she came across a painting she liked.

👑

I had half expected to see Blade waiting out in the parking lot for me after detention but when I didn't see him I expected him to be camping out across the street from my house again. I was disappointed. I had really hoped he would at least showed. Brett and Adam were sitting on the couch when I walked inside. It was strange because it was a Friday afternoon and those two were always either at the lot or God knows where at this time of day. I dropped the satchel to the floor and kicked it aside and disappeared into the kitchen for a snack. The familiar sound of a motorcycle stopped me from chowing down my Klondike bar. I left the kitchen and saw only Brett sitting on the couch with the front door open and went to inspect. Adam was across the street talking to Blade who was wearing his usual T-shirt, biker jacket, denims and boots. I stood at the door scowling at the two almost crushing the bar to bits of crumbs. They seemed to be agreeing on something then Adam came sauntering back to the house smirking as Blade restarted his Harley. Adam walked up to the porch and stood next to me with an evilous grin.

"Any enemy of yours, is a friend of mine."

I growled and hissed at him and he chuckled and I stomped off into the house and up the stairs. I could hear him and Brett chuckling over the sound of the game they were playing.

An hour later I made my way down the staircase to get another snack from the kitchen. Their voices floated around the house and I got to the ground floor to see Adam and Brett playing Call of Duty, and the unmistakable slick black hair belonging to Blade Lucifer Collins sitting next to them. Suddenly, my appetite was gone just seeing the three of them there conversing as if nothing was amiss. Where the hell is Helen or Victor to put a stop to this?

That absolute douche. Even if we didn't like each other much or at all this was an all time low even for Adam. There the moron was fraternizing with my sworn enemy number one only because it pissed me off and he enjoyed pissing me off.

I would have done the same if it was someone he hated so seeing him hanging out with Blade wasn't the shocking part, it was the fact that Adam had more balls than I give him credit for.

I scoffed and walked back up the stairs. I spotted Emmett through his window walking around in boxers and I closed the curtains before he could have seen me. With what happened the last time we spoke at the park then Helen bursting in when he was about to kiss me I'd rather not see or talk to him.

"Ugh."

An annoying part of me was starting to think, I don't really like him as much as I'd thought I did. I'd had a crush on him ever since I moved back here and just when I think he almost liked me, I suddenly stopped liking him. This is absurd. There must be a reason for this sudden confusion. I couldn't decide if I liked him or not.

What if I didn't like him the way I used to anymore?

What does that mean?

I should probably just tell him the truth, but what is the truth?

I used to like him but now I don't?

Or do I pretend to never have liked him in the first place. The guy had been throwing pebbles at my window last night, and I pretended to not hear them then I spot him in his room and instead of saying hi, I pulled the curtains shut.

I thought I heard the door downstairs open but with no Helen shouting up the stairs or Victor's deep voice talking I must have imagined it. My stomach grumbled and I wanted food but I didn't want to go back downstairs. My brain registered talking coming from downstairs and I sat bolt upright in bed listening to the disembodied voices. There was definitely talking, voices that clearly didn't belong to neither Brett, Adam or Blade. A whiny sort of stupid voice floated through the air and I gripped the sheets. Luka and Jude was down there too! What was this a party? I can't believe Adam beat me at my own game. As for Blade, hmmpf, that douche must be enjoying this more that Adam.

Looks like it is one more point for team Collins. Well played, Blade. well played.

#TBGWP
👑LeRoyaleJae👑

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.7M 1.4M 58
One thing, just one little thing Julie had to do to have a... Let's say decent... First day at her new school... Don't. Draw. Attention. First impres...
10.3K 1.9K 40
[# 88 in TEEN FICTION on 14/3/18.] [#5 in angerissues on 10/05/2018] COMPLETED!!! No matter where you come from, your dreams are always valid. RULE 1...
331K 6.3K 56
"Why aren't you scared?" I whine and he laughs. "Come on, you wouldn't dare hurt me with that. It's too risky, and I can get out of this easily...
616 154 29
"He might hear you"my best friend said. "Hear what?"he asked from the back and the least I could do was shrivel at the hearing of his voice. "Somethi...