The Bad Girl Wears Pink ☑️

By LeRoyaleJae

|| HIGHEST RANKS: #13 in HUMOR #79 in TEEN FICTION || If you are going to be BAD, then you have to do it the... More

Author's Note
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Epilogue
THE BAD LIST (part one)
Author's End Note
🎉Book II is finally here!🎉

Chapter Thirty

7.4K 406 45
By LeRoyaleJae

I tried wrenching my hand from his grasp but he was holding on too tightly and I couldn't pull free. I glowered at him and hissed a slew of expletives but Blade only gave a smug look, thoroughly amused. My lips parted in an attempt to yell louder and he yanked me toward him, spun me around and clamp down his free hand over my mouth as quick as lightening. The yells were muffled and inaudible and I struggled yo pull free and Blade snickered next to my ear. My eyes darted to the right and left as Luka and Jude showed up on either side smirking and I cursed some more but it was no use because Blade was smothering all sounds.

"Three against one," he whispers against the side of face and Luka cracked his knuckles, "you're out numbered Tink."

I shouted profanities and threats at him but it only sounded like stupid moans and Blade smirked probably thinking the same thing.

"What's that Tink? I can't hear you," he mocks.

I tried to kick him but he trapped my leg.

"LET ME GO YOU ASSHOLE," I shouted into his hand as I continued struggling to pull myself free.

They all laughed and I knew they hadn't heard what I had shouted. I squirmed violently to get loose but it was useless. Luka held something out and Blade removed his hand from my mouth and I made to scream but before I could I was already being gagged. They scooped me off the ground and held me like a plank as Luka held my legs and Blade held me around the upper body. They laughed as I attempted to yell again and they carried me away like a rag doll. I kicked my legs, trying to free myself but they were stronger than I thought, especially Luka who had clamped my feet together. Sweat ran down my forehead from anger and exhaustion from fighting them off. My body began to feel numb and my jaws ached, my only option was to stop struggling and let them carry me helplessly away. I couldn't see where they were taking me but if I could take a guess, it would be that the goons were taking me to Blade's house.

"Such a shame," Luka mutters, "and to think I actually liked her."

Jude snorted with laughter and Blade joined in.

Defenselessly I was still being carried off and I couldn't do anything to stop them. I tried to get a glimpse of anything that looked remotely familiar but from sideways the world looked a lot different. They made their way up a driveway and I spotted the garden where I had found the hidden spare key. I was right, the idiots were taking me to Blade's house. They marched to the porch and Jude opened the door and they marched me inside. I didn't think I'd see this place again especially so soon. I sure as hell didn't miss the stupid potted plants at the door and the paintings of sticks and bushes that hung on the walls. All the strength was fine from my body, and my neck hurt from all the craning.

"Get the duct tape I'll hold her," Blade instructs.

Luka released my leg and I was standing on my feet again. We were in the kitchen and Blade held my wrist and I glared at him. As soon as Jude disappeared I used my free hand and pulled the gag.

"You're going to regret this you asshole," I hiss and he increased the pressure on my arm and smirked.

I tried pulling my arm away but it didn't work. The veins in my neck were tightening and I gritted my teeth and growled loudly in fraustration. My arm started throbbing and it felt as if the circulation had cut off. I gritted my teeth, and my brain was desperately trying to figure out a quick and likely successful way to free myself.

I didn't want to start resisting because he would increase his hold and leave me trapped here. Keep him talking until you figure something out my brain screamed. My mouth was dry and I fussed trying to start a conversation so I could get him off his guard and attack. Nothing was close enough to grab and if I tried punching him it wouldn't make a difference.

"How did you find me?" I question as my eyes scanned the kitchen for anything that would come in handy.

"Your friend, Os, told us where you live," he says smirking.

All the blood drained from my face slowly and my jaw clenched.

"Its a shock he didn't warn you," Blade adds chuckling,"I was almost certain he would."

I cursed under my breath and glowered at him, while he mocked me to my face. I needed to gather all my strength before attacking and I also needed to do it before Jude and Luka returned.

"Well that makes two of us," I scoff.

His eyes darted to the door for a split second and I made my move. I lounged at him with my fist and my knee to his groin. My fist caught him but he blocked the kick, stumbled and dragged my wrist. He was swift. Before I could try a second blow, he had spun me around and held me from behind in a Nelson hold. Pain shot through my body and I shrieked.

"I expected you would do that Tink," He says in a guttural tone next to my ear and I felt as if my air supply was being cut off.

I gasped loudly like a fish out of water.

"I like you Tink," he hisses, "I'd hate for you to get hurt."

I clawed at him, in an attempt to get air flowing to my chest. Blade snorted loudly and loosened his hold and I gasped and breathe in raggedly.

Jude and Luka hurried back to the kitchen and my forehead was damp with sweat as I heaved loudly.

"I heard screaming did something happen" Luka asks staring at us.

"Tink tried to escape," Blade says in a very mocking tone.

Jude grabbed a chair and Blade forced me down into it. Luka had the duct tape and he fell to a squat to tape my legs together. Angrily I jabbed him in the face with my knee and he growled loudly in pain. The second his hold on my legs slipped, I blasted him another kick straight to the stomach.

I saw the breath leave his body and he fell to his knees unable to get any sound out this time and fell face first to the floor.

"Hold her!" Blade instructs angrily to Jude who took hold of my hands.

Luka groaned and swore loudly from the floor and Blade grabbed hold of my legs that were still kicking away at air and bound them tightly with the tape. In silence he worked and I could sense how mad he was as he taped my top half to the chair then went to gag me again.

"Now you will sit in here and think about what you have done," Blade commands brusquely.

I swore again but it was muffled. Jude helped Luka up who got to his feet slowly and they left the kitchen with Jude walking behind carrying a pack of ice. A muscle twitch in Blade's jaw as he frowned at me before walking away.

"while you're in here Tink, don't die from boredom," he snarls from the door.

I snorted angrily and squirmed in the chair but it was completely useless. My arms still ached from his lock and I was bound too tightly and it left no hope of getting freed on my own.

Their voices floated back to the kitchen and I listened. Luka was cursing profusely and someone switched on a television and more voices floated through the air. Those assholes were going to leave me tied up in here while they watched tv it seemed. I cursed both Blade and Ossey angrily until I found it hard to even think properly.

A couple seconds later footsteps approached the kitchen and Blade showed up stone faced. I narrowed my eyes at him and sat still and he opened the refrigerator door before he reappearing to my side carrying beers. Blade set them down and fell to a stoop infront of me and I glared at him. He didn't speak, his green eyes only pierced into mine and sat stone like. I was defeated, there was no way I was getting away. Blade stared at me long enough before brushing a loose locks of hair from my face gently.

"I think it's time you reconsider letting this end," he says cooly as his fingertips slipped over my cheek, "I don't want to see that pretty face of yours in pain again Sweetling."

My jaw clenched and he stared at me uncomfortably again before he collected his beers and left. I had no means of keeping track of time but an hour must have passed by now. The doorbell rang and I listened quietly as it was the only thing I could do.

Boots shuffled over the floor before the door opened and a female voice floated through the air.

"Hey Blade," whoever she was calls spiritedly.

"Sup Maddie," Blade responds.

"Is Mrs. Collins around?" the girl called Maddie asks, "I was hoping to get off babysitting Max a bit early today."

"Ah no Ruth's not home, but you can just leave him with me," Blade replies.

"Are you sure?" She asks sounding happy, "geez, how can I repay you?"

"That's fine Maddie," Blade responds, "what are you waiting for, come on in Max."

"Thanks much Blade, ah one more thing," Maddie says quickly, "why did Mrs. Collins stop leaving the spare key in the garden?"

"Someone broke in," Blade's voice replies and I grunted.

"Oh I didn't know."

"It was some time ago," Blade responds, "if that's all, see you around Maddie."

"Oh yeah," she says cheerily, "thanks again Blade, see you squirt," She beams happily and Max's tiny voice replied.

"Bye Maddie."

The door closed and then there were footsteps.

"Max, don't go in the kitchen there's a monster in there," Blade warns his little brother and I scoffed.

"What if I need something?" Max's disembodied voice asks.

"Ask Jude he'll get it for you," Blade responds.

"Okay," Max's tiny voice says.

Exhausted, muscles aching and cramped I remained tied to the kitchen chair. Someone approached and I frowned when Luka materialized. He ignored me and got more beers from the fridge and left. Heavy sweat trickled down my forehead and I cursed, swore and screamed and rocked the chair back and forth.

"What are you going to do with her?" Jude's disembodied voice asks.

"Haven't decided," Blade responds.

"No one goes in the basement in my house," Luka scoffs, "why not leave her there?"

No one said anything for a while, then Blade spoke.

"Maybe," He replies and I frowned.

No way were these idiots planning on keeping me locked in a basement for God knows how long.

About half hour later the front door opened again and Mrs. Collins voice floated through the air along with Max's excited voice. Jude and Luka acknowledged her and the sound of heels followed by a little child scurrying behind approached the kitchen.

"Blade said not to go in there," I hear Max say as they got closer.

"Why would he say that?" Mrs. Collins voice asks sweetly.

"Monsters," Max says in a whispery sort of tone and a second later they appeared at the kitchen door.

Mrs. Collins came to a halt with her young son clutching frighteningly to her leg, as his eyes swept the kitchen for monsters. His eyes widened when he saw me and his imagination must have been running wild, as he clutched tighter to Mrs. Collins.

"Blade?" She calls still frozen at the kitchen door.

"What," He answers.

"Why is there a teenage girl tied to the kitchen chair?" Mrs. Collins asks and Max looked up at her as his poor overactive imagination must have left him thinking it was actually a person inhabited by ghosts.

"She's my prisoner," Blade calls back and Mrs. Collins mouth opened to say something but she thought better of it and closed it.

She sighed and entered the kitchen with Max still clutching to her clearly frightened by the sight of me.

"Nice of Blade to bring other friends over," Ruth says and I just sat there immobile, the only indication of life in my body was my chest falling and rising.

"Nothing to be scared of," Mrs. Collins tells Max.

He took a seat at the island and she busied around the kitchen as I sat there listening to the television and her moving around. She set a plate down in front of Max with what smelt like lasagna and he dug in.

Mrs.Collins rounded around to where I sat carrying a scissor and cut the tape binding me to the chair. I groaned loudly in relief, and flexxed my arms and fingers that had gone numb before removing the gag from my mouth.

"Thanks," I grumble getting to my feet.

"Want a snack?" Ruth offers sweetly.

"Sure," I reply and she passed me a batch of cookies she had made herself and a glass of juice.

I sat across from Max and unashamedly chowed them down. Mrs. Collins smiled and my cheeks flushed in embarrassment from her hospitality, regardless of all the trouble I'd caused.

"These are great," I compliment softly before drinking some more juice.

Max looked up at me then hurriedly looked back down at his plate.

"Thanks," she smiles, "friend of Blade's?" she asks over her shoulder.

"It's complicated," I respond eating another cookie.

"That's no way to treat a friend," she says softly.

"These are really really good," I add only caring about the cookies not my hatred for her son.

"I like to bake," she responds warmly, "Blade used to love helping me all the time when he was a kid."

A piece of cookie stopped at my throat and I choked. Mrs. Collins hurried to pour me more juice and I gulped it down in one go.

"Blade?... Bake?... Him?" I hear myself sputter.

"Yes," she smiles sadly, "he's really good, he knows how to cook as well."

"Blade?... Cook?... Him?"

"I'm surprised he didn't tell you," she beams and hand me another glass of ojay. I didn't know why I was so surprised and Max looked away quickly when I caught him staring.

"How long have you been friends with my son?" Ruth queries.

"It's really really complicated," I respond barely able to eat another cookie.

She seemed to be thinking more than she was willing to say and I drank some more juice.

"I have a friend whose brother could really use some baking lessons," I add changing the topic and she smiled and I sighed relieved.

Our conversation continued for about ten more minutes before I got up from the island after I had managed to chow down half the cookies.

"Uh I better get on home," I tell her, "thanks Mrs. Collins I owe you one."

"Take care Secret," she says with a smile and I returned the smile before leaving.

Blade, Luka and Jude were still sitting in the living. My eyes darted to the door and back to them thinking of my next course of action. I could just slipped away and they probably wouldn't notice but why should I. Quietly I tip toed up behind them and neither of them sensed me approaching and I was thankful because I only had one shot to do this right without failing.

Swifly I knocked their heads together. Jude, Luka and Blade cried out loudly in pain.

"Take that you assholes!"

With a sudden burst of adrenaline I bolted for the door and ran out into the darkness.

#TBGWP
👑LeRoyaleJae👑

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

298K 9K 33
CRINGE WARNING! First book I ever wrote on here!! -- "Sometimes the person who you are willing to take a bullet for is the person behind the gun." I...
3.5M 89.9K 51
Highest rank #27 in Teen Fiction. Written by @apricitys. _ _ _ "What is this?" He asked, not even bothering to look at the canvas in front of me. Ins...
38.6K 1.5K 23
"I'm Aiden," he said then held out his hand. "Yeah.. I.. I remembered.. Aiden. You're Nate's best friend slash brother." "Oh, you don't prefer handsh...
1.7K 93 43
~~~~ Finally the day is over, things could have gone a lot worse but the only bad thing I got from today was getting paired with Tim in a business st...