Supernatural Mating Games

By Little_Dreamerz

Supernatural Mating Games - is the games where all of the existing creatures in the Earth Can find their so... More

My Rights
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Epilogue
Published another werewolf x siren story!

Chapter 26

9K 359 14
By Little_Dreamerz

We stayed in Blackborne manor for three more days, since I've completely healed there is no reason for us staying here anymore. So I and Mortimer decided to go back to the island, but when we came back Mortimer island increased security by placing more guards.

In the air you can see avians patrolling the sky, in the daytime I see shifters who have tracking abilities patrolling the land, under the sea, you can see sirens and mermaids swimming and some witches watch everyone's auras on this island in case someone teleports to this island.

Well, when I first arrived at this island I didn't notice any guards, but I knew that this island is protected. But right now it's becoming more noticeable than ever before.

But then it's becoming more ridiculous, Mortimer took my phone so I wouldn't be coaxed/blackmailed. I agreed at the part that I shouldn't contact my friends for some time, but I didn't agree on having my phone taken away. I had all my favorite games there, but he still took my phone away.

I sighed while lying in bed, thinking about what I should do today. Then, I wondered what did the people in the middle ages do for fun?

They did sex, why else did people in the middle ages have lots of kids?

It's a good idea, but I don't plan to give away my virginity, yet. I mean someday I will lose my virginity to Mortimer, but the thing is I don't understand why I see myself doing that? Why do I see myself getting marked by him, mated to him, then married to him, and then cursing him out while giving birth to our children?

Maybe in my heart, I would rather settle down with Mortimer than anyone else? I don't know, but if I lose, I would rather lose to him than be forced into marrying Alexander.

I've decided that I'll go for the run since it's been a long time since I shifted into my wolf form. I quickly dressed up in my comfortable clothes, but before I left the house I saw Leon in front of the house giving me a sheepish smile.

"I've been appointed as your guard," Leon said sheepishly, I frowned and looked at Mortimer who was doing his work in the living room. He looked at me with the look 'I won't change my decision'.

"Better be safe than sorry ." With that, I huffed and angrily slammed the door. This is ridiculous, He increased security around the island, then he took my phone and now he appointed a guard to me.

"Alice, you know you can't blame Mortimer for worrying about you," Leon said to me as he tried to catch up to me since I'm walking at a fast pace.

"True, but it shouldn't be this extreme! " I said and Leon chuckled.

"Like I said you can't blame him, besides it was you who made him worry so much that he couldn't sleep or eat until your mother called him ." Leon was right. I did make him worry that it made him take a precaution, then I started feeling guilty.

"But do not worry, sirens tend to have strong emotions when it comes to their soul mates," Leon said with a grin that made me smile a little bit.

"Speaking of sirens, How did you meet Selena?" I asked with curiosity. I've never known how they both met, but it would be interesting to know. But then Leon started chuckling while remembering.

"Selena will kill me if I tell you," Leon said.

"Well, she isn't here so you can tell me." I chuckled.

"Fine"

Leon's P.O.V:

*Flashback*

I was seventeen when I met her, during this time I worked as a normal guard patrolling the town during day time. I also trained hard so I could earn more money, and then when I found my soulmate I could use that money to buy a home. Then I worked on the farm just to get the extra money. I am a hardworking person that saved money for the future.

When I arrived home my mom asked me to help her prepare dinner, since new neighbors will come for dinner. So I decided to help my mom cook. My mom is a werewolf while my father is a siren, they are the ones who inspired me to be a hardworking person. They are a really happy couple and I wanted to have the same happiness as them.

According to my mother, our new neighbors are a family of sirens that are from the Atlantic kingdom, so that's why my mother is cooking fish. After I finished helping my mother, at that moment our new neighbors arrived. My mother greeted them and she introduced herself, me, and my father to them. The family consisted of one married couple and their daughter.

Selena was fifteen at that time and at that time she was really shy when it came to socializing with the boys. But Leon thought that she was cute. During the dinner, Selena stared at him and when Leon looked at her he gave her a smile she blushed and turned away.

Normally, he would try to flirt with her, but he decided not to flirt in front of her and his parents. While he was sixteen years old, he decided that he would stop flirting with anyone until he found his soulmate and he would only flirt with her. Then he realized it's time for his night shift, he politely excused himself explaining the reason why he had to leave and he left for work.

A few months have passed since that day. The most interesting fact about sirens is that they have a high intuition when it comes to soulmates. Sirens feel the pull towards someone who didn't turn sixteen yet, or they did turn sixteen, but sirens haven't reached their sixteen birthday.

Those sirens who are dense will receive dreams about their future. Since Leon is a hybrid who can turn into a wolf and breathe underwater, he doesn't have that kind of intuition.

Selena's intuition has been biting her lately. She didn't understand what was happening to her, since no one told her about it. Lately, while she went to the flea market to buy some stuff, on her way she spotted three girls who were spying on Leon while he was working shirtless helping the old farmer move the boxes filled with random fruits. That made her furious and jealous. She knew that she can't act like a possessive girlfriend, she was not even his girlfriend, nor his soulmate. But Selena needs to do something about intuition or else she may go crazy until she figures it out.

After Leon finished with his night shift, Leon thought about how he could finally rest after his night shift, he also thought about what he can do tomorrow, since tomorrow he has a day off. Then he heard someone singing. It was late when he realized it's a siren's song. His consciousness fell asleep, but his body was moving into an unknown destination.

Leon thought it was a dream he had experienced, but when he opened his he didn't recognize the room. He wasn't sure if someone would kidnap him. If a rogue or his enemy kidnapped him he would be in the basement on the floor rather than in the guest room tied to the bed. Then he became curious and wanted to know who kidnapped him.

Then he decided that he will pretend to sleep until he finds out who the kidnapper is. The door opened with the petite figure and he instantly recognized her scent. But he still couldn't understand why she would kidnap him. She brought some food for him and put the food on the bedside. Then she started to admire his sleeping form, then with her soft hands she started stroking his face. He understood the reason why she kidnapped him, he knew that sometimes sirens can have uncontrollable crushes.

"So it was you who decided to kidnap me ?" He said with a deep voice. She jumped when she heard his voice and she blushed from embarrassment. He chuckled at her expression while she blushed like mad.

"What's so funny? You are not in the position to be laughing, you should be worried about what I had planned to do with you!" She said while her cheeks blushed.

"What are you gonna do to me? Rape me?" He chuckled and she got more embarrassed.

"No! What the hell is wrong with you!? Ugh, Why are you such a pervert?" She angrily fumed and Leon chuckled again.

"I don't know if I am the only one who is a pervert here. While you on the other hand kidnapped me, sounds pretty kinky to me ." He jokingly said as she huffed. As much he enjoyed seeing her cute expression, he became uncomfortable laying in this position.

"Let's make a deal? You will release me and I will date you until you turn sixteen?" He offered. He didn't mind dating her until she turned sixteen, besides he will have a great time embarrassing her just to see her cute expression.

"Fine, if you lie to me you will deeply regret it."

*Flashback over*

Alice's P.O.V :

"Now, I will never look at her like before," I said. The story was so interesting that I've almost forgotten that I was mad at Mortimer.

"Alice, We all had embarrassing moments and this is her's, besides she is now mine to embarrass ." Leon grinned.

Then we finally arrived at the forest and shifted to our wolf form and raced each other. After that, we walked back to the house and when we finally arrived Leon stopped, he said that he's done his duty and he now must go since Selena is waiting for him.

I opened the door and smelt something delicious, probably the food, the room was dimly lit and had a romantic vibe. I followed the delicious smell and it led to the dining room. Mortimer and I always ate food in the kitchen. We only ate in the dining room, when we had guests. I guess Mortimer planned the dinner date, then I felt Mortimer wrapping his arms around my waist and kissing my temple.

"I'm sorry Alice if you feel restricted here. I know this is ridiculous, but you mean so much to me that I couldn't bear to lose you, seeing you sad and hurt. I want you to have more freedom and at the same time make you feel safe here. I just don't want some things to repeat." He said genuinely. I turned around to look at his eyes, his dark blue eyes holding a sincere expression.

"It's okay Mortimer, You shouldn't feel sorry for me I was angry at you without considering your feelings. I'm sorry too. " I said. Our foreheads and noses touched making it into an eskimo kiss, it made my heart flutter but I didn't want to leave this position.

"Right now it matters that we both have feelings. We should eat before the food turns cold." Mortimer grinned and I smiled.

We sat down and started eating our dinner. After we ate dinner we decided to watch some movies, before we went to bed. And then Mortimer decided that he should feed me with chocolate-dipped strawberries, I wasn't stupid to complain, since it's strawberries plus it's dipped with chocolate. I felt comfortable lying on Mortimer's lap while he was one by one feeding me with strawberries. I don't think that I would ever leave this place.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

285 9 9
***EXPLICIT & MAY CONTAIN GRAPHIC CONTENT NOT SUITED FOR EVERYONE. PLEASE READ AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION*** Hey everyone, sorry I haven't been posting n...
428K 14.3K 55
In a world where werewolves secretly co-exist with humans, it quite common for werewolves to reject their soulmates in hopes to find a partner with a...
6.5M 247K 45
Is it possible to fall in love with your enemy? *** Rosemary never expected to be mated to the popular, sexy, and total hunk Gamma of her pack. She w...
3.7K 301 29
(FANTASY/WEREWOLF/VAMPIRE/ROMANCE) "Do you believe we're really soulmates?" I asked, if there was anyone I could trust with this answer it would be...