My Brother And Me (A Chresant...

By VannahMontannah

Santo is an over protective freak of a brother who won't let his sister get her freedom and has a strong disl... More

My Brother And Me (A Chresanto August Story)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2#
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5#-RayVannah
no title
Congrats!
Chapter 6#-Aaliyah
Chapter 7#-Sneaky Ray
Chapter 8#-A New Neighbor
Chapter 9#-Surprise
Chapter 10#-WTF!
Chapter 11#-At the hospital
Chapter 12#-Continued
Chapter 13#-Busted!
Chapter 14#-Gay!!
Chapter 15#-Lying to my bro
Chapter 16#-Coming Home Late!...Again!
Chapter 17#-3_4 Weeks Later...DAAAAAAYYYYYUUUUUMMMMMMNN!!
Chapter 19#-Break up with him!
Chapter 20#-From Chapter 1#!
Chapter 21#-NOT AGAIN!!
Chapter 22#-Expsossed
Chapter 29.
The New Chapter 30
Again?
From Friends, Homies, To Bf&Gf, To Saying Yes.
Continued
Continued
Dream House
Continued
Depression
Apologies
The Shocker
New
C.40
C.41
C.42
not anymore
The Complaints
C.43
C.44 The End.

Chapter 18#-What Happens In The Office?

4K 132 35
By VannahMontannah

Chres 's POV
I was wrong. I was wrong for doing that. But I beat that axx! Ha! But for real tho...I feel bad. But when I say stay away from my sister, stay away! I don't want you seeing her. Now I'm in the office. I wonder what they gonna do to me. Maybe suspend, ex spell me. But I don't care! I hate this school anyway. I don't know why we enrolled here......friends! Ugh! I just wanna hurry up and get this over with.

Principal: Chresanto August, why did you fight Rayan Lopez?

Chres: Well, I told that dude to stay away from my sister and he wouldn't! So then he pushed me cuz I was telling him to stay away from Chris. Then I got banging!

Principal: Why do you want him to stay away from your sister?

Chres: Because, Rayan and I were and still are enemies, and I don't want him to bully my sister. And he changed my sister too quick. She comes home late cuz if him and they are a couple, and knowing I said stay away from him, she steady with him. I told her to break up with him but she didn't. And plus, Rayan is a bad influence to me. That's why I tought him and want him to stay away from my sister.

Principal: Okay. Chresanto, Rayan is in bad shape. Now his face and head is in bad shape. I understand that you don't want him with your sister, but grow up Chresanto--*gco*

Chresanto: Everybody tells me that! Everybody! I'm sick and tired of it! I CAN 'T! I CAN 'T! *stands up in anger* I LOVE MY SISTER TOO MUCH TO GROW UP! THAT 'S WHY I GET INFORMATION OR SPY ON HER SOMETIMES BECAUSE I HAVE TO LOOK AFTER AND WATCH HER! I LOOK AFTER HER LIKE SHE 'S MY DAUGHTER! I DIDN'T WANT HER TO CHANGE OR LOVE THE WRONG DUDE! SHE 'S ALL I HAVE! *breaks out in tears* It's hard. It's hard! Damn! Fzck!

Principal:.......Chresanto, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make you upset.

Chresanto: Where is Christopher?

Principal: In the nurses office.

::in the nurses office::

Chris: Rayan, you are all messed.

Rayan: I know baby, I know.

Chris: *gently touches his eye*

Rayan: SSSSS AHH!

Chris: Sorry.

Nurse: Well, now that we got the nose bleeding to stop, you can spit in this cup to spit out all the blood out. *hands him the cup*

Rayan: *spit in the cup*

Nurse: Christopher, can you put this ice pack on his head where the bleeding was?

Chris: Yes. *gets the ice pack and gently put it on his head*

Nurse: I'll get the tooth paste ready.

Rayan: Why?

Nurse: Your teeth is still red. When you get done spiting, you got and rinse your mouth out, brush your teeth, and come back out.

Rayan: Okay. I'm done spiting.

Nurse: Then go in the bathroom.

Rayan: *got his crutches and jumped softly on the floor in pain and walked to the bathroom*

Chris: My brother is too over protective! I wish he wasn't like this.

Nurse: My brother is the same way. But he grew up after 21 years.

Chris: I wish my brother grew up already like yours.

Nurse: Yeah. He had the psych friend who told everything. I hated her.

Chris: Um, my brother has this psych friend too. Her name is RayVannah.

Nurse: RayVannah? She died 21 years ago.

Chris 's POV
RayVannah is dead? I swear I thought she was a real person.

Chris: How old was she when she died?

Nurse: 20.

Chris: RayVannah is 18 right now. She must be a ghost.

Nurse: She is. She committed suicide after being a busy body once everyone teased her about being one.

Chris: I betta tell my brother.

Nurse: You betta hurry. She makes other people commit suicide when they have them under a spell. Spying with them.

Chris 's POV
Chresanto can't die! I need him around!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

168K 1.7K 30
Use to be 'True Love Don't Come Easy' (UPDATED AND POLISHED OVER!) This is a love story between you and the boys of Mindless Behavior. Who will be yo...
49.4K 1.3K 36
Her long, curly brown hair, her fair flawless complexion, her perfect body shape, her swag. I fell for it all. "Who's the hot girl" my Chresanto whis...
10.6K 160 10
*********** MATURE CONTENT *********** This is an abusive love story staring Roc Royal from Mindless Behavior and you.
1.7K 619 59
Mainly a book about a girl that doesn't know who she loves. Mainly - Chresanto and Ray. With a few other lovers throughout the story. Her friends a...