Lover's Kryptonite

By lolipopmix

On this road of love, jealousy and relationships, a married couple invites in a third party to be their stead... More

How Many Drinks?
Rise and Shine
Favorite Girl
Three's Company
Permission Granted
The Naughty List
Lover Boy
Center of Attention
Key West
Dessert
Make it Up
Rise and Shine
Stargazing
1, 2, 3
Stay the Night
Armed and Dangerous
Ladies Love
My Heart Beats
Company
The Man
Talk it Out
Happy Birthday
Party
Work it Out
Package Deal
Closer
Intimacy
Good Kisser
Alone Time
Under Control
Time Together
Welcome Back

Lucky Number 3

10.7K 204 10
By lolipopmix

Samiya and Amber walked into the pottery studio and were greeted by an older woman with a smile.

The studio wasn't empty was also nowhere near capacity as the two walked further in.

"What can I help you ladies with today?" the instructor asked.

"It's our anniversary, and we want to make something to commemorate that," Samiya explained.

"Together or separately?"

The women exchanged a look and shrugged. "Separate," Amber decided. "I want to make something simple. Maybe a plate or a bowl."

"I want to make a plate," Samiya said definitively.

"Have either of you ever done pottery?" she asked, getting a double reply in the negative.

She led the women to a small table and gave them clay. She gave them instructions on how to make their plates and showed them a short time lapse video to get them started, placing written instructions on the table in case they needed help.

The women sat there, molding their plates and enjoying themselves, sharing conversation. It was a bit early for Samiya, and Amber didn't let her forget that she had actually gotten out of bed at six o'clock in the morning just to arrive at a pottery studio by seven. Samiya just laughed.

When they had their plates all shaped up, they marked their anniversary date in it in their own ways.

The instructor informed the couple that their plates would be fully dry in two weeks, and Amber decided that was fine because their trip would last about two more weeks.

"I'll be ordering paint soon, do you ladies want to request any specific colors?" she asked. "And are these plates for eating?"

"Nah. Decoration. I like teal and bubblegum pink," Amber said.

"I like neon colors," Samiya told her.

"Will do. Have a good day," she told the couple in parting.

Amber took Samiya around the waist as they exited the building, and she smiled as they got into their chauffeured car.

"What are you up to?"

"Nothing. I just thought it might be nice to get a nice couple's massage, maybe have a seaweed wrap, mani/pedis, maybe facials. We could both do with getting our brows done."

"Don't you make your woman feel beautiful."

Amber laughed, lying in Sammi's lap. "We've been together for thirteen years. If I can't tell you the truth about your eyebrows, we have a lot of problems because I might have a lot worse things to tell you."

"You're lucky I agree with you," Samiya said, feeling her eyebrows. "And I got us tickets to a drag show."

Amber's eyes lit up. Samiya didn't understand her wife's preoccupation with queens, but she would sit through a show for her benefit.

Amber worked in fashion, so naturally she worked with a lot of queens. And sometimes, they were better looking than the girls. They were so well put together and put so much effort into their looks. She loved it.

"I like your gift."

"I knew you would."

Samiya leaned down to kiss her wife. She was actually looking forward to the show. A friend of theirs was walking, but Amber didn't know it. Samiya only knew because she'd run into her at the bar while Amber was canoeing. They had decided to pursue their own interests for a few hours, and Samiya had stopped for a couple drinks and maybe a bite.

When the women arrived at the spa, Amber checked them in, and they were led to a room and asked to strip down to the underwear as they awaited their masseurs.

"Do you think Amita is throwing a party?" Sammi asked, getting on her table.

"Please. You think her friends are going to leave the city?"

"Amber, we live in a penthouse. A nice, luxurious penthouse."

"In Connecticut. Those kids are not leaving the city to be in our penthouse. And anyway, Amita is too busy wracking her brains trying to finish her term papers. If she finds time to party with that going on, I want to know where she was when I was in college. Because I should've been paying her to do my term papers."

"You're probably right."

"I'm definitely right," Amber told her as two men entered the room and introduced themselves as they greeted the women.

After the massages came their body wraps, then eyebrows and facials, and then they were off to hands and feet.

And after they left the spa, they were off to lunch. While they waited for their food, Amber just reached across the table with a smile. "What?" Sammi wondered.

"Sometimes it's just nice to remember I have you. Sitting there lookin' all good and shit."

Samiya couldn't resist the laughter that came at her wife's words.

"You are an interesting person, Amber Darling."

"I know. That's why I was on that list of interesting people this year. You should be glad. That means that as long as you stick around, you'll be entertained."

Samiya shook her head, still smiling. Amber was certainly an entertaining spouse.

After lunch, the women headed shopping for something to wear to the show. Amber picked up a two piece skirt and top, holding the hanger over herself in the mirror.

"Put it back. You already know the top it too tight," Samiya told her, and Amber frowned.

"It might fit."

"Alright. Try it on," Samiya challenged.

Amber took the piece to the fitting room and got into the skirt without an issue. Trying to fit her breasts into the top was another story. "Sammi, come help me," she complained.

"Stop trying and find something else," Samiya told her, looking at dresses.

"No, help me get it off."

Samiya rolled her eyes and went to help her wife out of the too tight top. "Next time, believe me when I say something won't fit."

"But it's so cute."

"But it's not for you. Lift your arms."

Amber did as she was told and Sammi lifted the shirt off, careful not to tear the fabric. Amber put the piece back on the hanger, disappointed. She wanted it.

"Maybe I can find it in another size," she suggested.

"Doesn't the skirt fit?"

Amber bit her cheek, realizing that yes. The skirt fit perfectly. "I'll buy two."

"Is it that deep?"

"Do you see this outfit, Samiya Darling? Do you have sight, woman? It's that deep. I'll buy two."

"Whatever fits your fancy, Berri."

Amber looked for the outfit in a size with a top that would fit her and Samiya just decided to get a knee-length dress. "Shoes. We need shoes," Amber said, dragging her wife to the heel selections. They wore the same size, so everything they needed was going to be in one place.

"I want flats."

"No you don't."

"Yes I do. I know you walk around in skyscrapers for a living, Berri. But normal women... Women like me... Our feet hurt trying to look cute."

Amber pouted and Samiya sighed, deciding whatever. "No taller than two inches."

"Promise."

Amber began combing over the shoes for Samiya first, holding her dress beside each potential pair to decide how it would look and whether she liked it. She finally settled on a silver pair of strap up sandals with a two inch heel before she started looking for shoes for herself.

"Oh, look, Amber." Samiya held up a pair of four-inch booties and held them beside the dress. They were two different shades of pink but seemed to complement each other. "I like these. Do they have taller ones?"

"You don't need taller ones, Amber. You're already five-feet-ten. Honestly, woman."

Amber pouted and Samiya rolled her eyes. "Take the shoes. You tower over everyone else. You want to add seven more inches?"

"We're the same height, just so you know."

"Oh, I know. That's why I wear flats. I don't need to tower over the world and then add seven inches to it!"

Amber rolled her eyes at her wife and continued on her business, picking up a second pair shoes. A hot pink pair of stilettos for an outfit she decided she was going to make later.

"Live a little," she told her wife. "Embrace the height. I did."

"Embracing my height doesn't mean I need to add to it."

Amber rolled her eyes and pulled her wife to the counter to pay for their clothes and shoes before they went back to their room.

"What time is the show?" Amber wondered, looking at the clock.

"Starts at nine."

"So we have a couple hours." Amber smiled wickedly, and Samiya knew exactly where her mind was before Amber tackled her to the bed.

"The many types of horny you are, Amber Darling."

"You knew that before you legally bound yourself to me."

Samiya laughed as Amber kissed her, brushing her hair back. She was horny and she wasn't going to pretend that she wasn't. So if they had time to kill and Samiya was down, they were going to do something about her horniness.

"Wait, I got something special for you, Berri," Samiya said, gently pushing her wife and moving to her nightstand, pulling out a bag from the adult novelty store.

Amber tilted her head in curiosity, wondering what exactly her wife had gotten for her. Samiya knew her well, so she didn't have a doubt in her mind that she was going to enjoy the gift. And she wasn't let down when Samiya pulled out a vibrating dildo.

Although the toys would never completely satisfy Amber, they were like an appetizer to hold her over.

Samiya rested the toy on the bed and climbed over Amber, kissing her softly as she caressed her. "It just wouldn't be an anniversary if I didn't put it on you one good time, now would it?"

"It wouldn't be right, I know that."

Samiya chuckled, moving to unbutton Amber's blouse, kissing her flesh along the way. Amber assisted Samiya in removing her own clothes before she began to remove Samiya's.

Although Amber was all about being the one to please, right now, she was a little anxious to let Samiya take the control and please her.

The women had tried strap-ons a few times, but Samiya was uncomfortable wearing them, so Amber didn't try to force her wife into something she didn't like. Since Brandon was the first man to ever penetrate Samiya, she didn't miss what she'd never had, but if Amber wanted to, she let her use the dildos on her.

Samiya laid Amber back, parting her thighs and gently blowing. It didn't really take a lot to get Amber raining if Samiya knew what she was doing. Turning her on was very easy.

Samiya looked up at Amber before she ran her warm tongue against Amber's much warmer flesh, moaning softly as she did so, tasting the nectar flowing from Amber.

She enjoyed this as much as Amber did. She was a little more quiet about her sexuality, but she could never deny the love she had for doing this. She loved tasting Amber, loved hearing the way she moaned in Spanglish and begged her not to stop.

She massaged Amber's breasts, more for her own pleasure than Amber's. The feel of the flesh in her hands was always a pleasure. A fantasy. They were so full and soft. Perfect.

"Ahhh... Ohhh... Sammi, yes!" Amber moaned, gyrating against Samiya.

Samiya moved from between Amber's legs to kiss her stomach, slowly pushing the vibrator into her wife's walls.

In the beginning, Samiya used to envy Amber's past boyfriends for the ability to enjoy penetration along with her. For the fact that Amber even wanted penetration. But the older she got, the more experienced a lover Amber made her, the more she got to know her wife, she realized she had nothing at all to envy. She could enjoy this moment with her wife too. She could enjoy watching her face contort in pleasure while her eyes were closed seeing something close to heaven. She could enjoy hearing her pant and moan and beg. She could enjoy that she was wielding the tool giving her this pleasure. She could simply enjoy that what she was doing made Amber happy.

Although the women weren't particularly into sucking on the dildos—something they witnessed in porn they'd watched together and decided was for the men's benefits—when Samiya pulled the toy out of Amber's pulsing tunnel, she took her time licking every solitary drop of her love off it.

Amber lied there a moment, completely blissed out before she took the toy from Samiya and pulled her wife towards her, indicating her desire.

Samiya complied, squatting over Amber's face, her knees resting in the soft pillow, her hands resting flat against the headboard.

Amber rested her hands against Samiya's ass, massaging her before she moved her hands to rubbing her thighs, moving one hand to massage her clit.

Samiya's legs quivered and Amber held her in place, determined to send her off to another world. She knew the toys did very little for Samiya because she didn't crave penetration. So when Amber did use toys, that was for her own benefit. But tonight, she just wanted to taste.

When Samiya collapsed in front of Amber, she got a look at the clock. "We need to be ready in an hour," she mumbled.

Amber chuckled, just lying there. "You don't seem very concerned about getting there in that hour, Samiya."

"I can't move."

Amber again laughed and got up, going to turn the shower on, knowing if she showered with her wife, they would accomplish nothing.

When both women were showered and dressed, they headed out to their show, sitting front and center.

Amber very nearly keeled over and died when Tracey walked out on the stage and grabbed a mic. "You didn't tell me she was doing the show!"

"It was meant to be a surprise, shona," Samiya reminded her, kissing her cheek.

After the show ended, Samiya took Amber backstage, presenting their passes to the security guards. Amber squealed and jumped into Tracey's arms. "I haven't seen you in forever!"

"Oh Miss Thang, you moved to Connecticut. What you know about that married life?"

Amber laughed, hugging her friend again before Samiya moved to hug him. "You killed that, baby!" Samiya told Tracey, Z-snapping. Tracey laughed, catching up with the girls and making plans to meet up with them and catch up in New York.

The women got into their car, headed for a romantic dinner. "It's a good day to have been married to you for a beautiful 1,095 days, Samiya Darling. Even when I want to kill you, I love you. Even when you don't feel you look your best, I think you are the second most gorgeous woman in the world."
"That's okay, I'm married to the first."

The women both laughed, knowing Amber was joking. Of course Amber did fancy herself gorgeous, but not over her wife. She considered them equally gorgeous.

Samiya leaned across the table and pecked Amber's lips. "I couldn't have asked a better woman to share my life," she told her. "Isn't three a lucky number or something?"

"Every year I wake up and you haven't left me is a lucky number." The women kissed again just as their waiter came over. "Happy anniversary." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 12 16
My thoughts wandered to the incident that just happened. I can still feel Luc's breathe in my hair, against my neck. "You are the most beautiful woma...
283K 8.3K 32
"You should have told me before that you weren't interested in me" I yelled at my so called husband Samad. Tears were rolling down my cheeks. "Jawari...
1.4K 91 34
Nate was tired of her husband who doesn't care about her and ignored her presence. She found solace in a man at her new workplace. She hesitated when...
13.2K 196 50
"Laila, calm down", Zane said stepping forward. I turned to him, tears building up as I stared at him. "Calm down? CALM DOWN?! Do you know how much h...