Dessert

Amber went and ran a bath while her wife was on the bed watching television. Unbeknownst to Samiya, while the water was running, Amber was ordering dessert.

When there was a knock on the door as Amber was adding bubble bath to the warm water, Samiya was confused.

Getting up to answer the door, she looked through the bathroom door to her wife and went to the door. She was surprised when she found a woman pushing a trolley at the door with fruit and chocolate. "Mrs. Darling?" the woman asked, making sure she had the correct room.

"Yes," Samiya said, still looking confused.

The woman smiled, glad she hadn't gotten the wrong room. "Maybe your wife ordered it," she suggested then.

Although the women weren't staying in one of the many LGBT designated hotels, they felt no discrimination in their service, something that even if they had, they had trained themselves to ignore.

"You know what, I believe she would have," Samiya told her, inviting her into the room. She paid her a tip and let her go.

"Amber," she called. "What have you done?"

Amber came out of the bathroom in close to nothing, wearing only a thong and her hair down. "I ran us a bath, amorcita," Amber told her innocently, reaching for her hand.

Samiya just smiled and took her wife's hand, allowing her to pull her into her. She had really thought that her wife was up to something devious, but she liked this a lot better. This was no trouble. Just having a relaxing evening with her wife.

"I thought you were up to no good."

"You think so lowly of me," Amber teased, wrapping her arms around Samiya's waist and nuzzling her neck, placing soft kisses on her supple flesh.

Samiya moaned as her wife placed her lips against that sensitive flesh. Without notice, her nightgown was being lifted off her frame, and she wasn't complaining as she lifted her arms to let the silk slide off her body.

Without another word, Amber slipped Samiya's panties off and instructed her to go into the tub while she went to the trolley, dipping a pineapple in some chocolate and taking it to her wife.

Amber sat on the tub while her wife sat back in it, her eyes closed as she enjoyed the warm water. "Why don't you get in," she suggested.

"Don't you worry your pretty little head, I'll be in shortly," Amber promised, feeding her the pineapple.

Amber stepped out of her panties and joined her wife in the tub, resting against her, feeling Samiya's arms sliding around her waist as she laid her head on her shoulder.

She was glad they had come to Florida, away from home. Each had made a single phone call from the hotel line so that if anything important happened, there was a way to get in contact with them because their cell phones had been turned off the moment they checked in.

"What do you want to do for our anniversary?" Samiya asked her wife, caressing her skin.

"We're in Key West for our anniversary, baby."

"For the actual day, though," Samiya explained. "We're going to be here for seventeen days."

Amber hadn't thought about doing anything specific for the actual date of their anniversary because just spending this time away from everyone else was good enough for her. But if Samiya wanted to do something special, she wasn't opposed.

"Why don't we take a pottery class?" Amber suggested.

Both women had always wanted to take a pottery class but hadn't gotten around to it. "Yeah, that sounds nice," Samiya said. "Maybe make plates to commemorate three years. I survived Hurricane Amber!"