Center of Attention

Samiya woke up in the middle of the night between Amber and Brandon, and it was hot. She tried her best not to wake them, coming from under the cover. She didn't know how Amber and Brandon managed to sleep in the middle, because she didn't like it much. It was stifling.

"What are you doing?" Amber asked groggily, feeling her wife's movements as she fought with their duvet.

"I'm hot."

Brandon woke up after Samiya had accidentally elbowed him in the nose. "Ow!"

He sat up, rubbing his nose. "Sorry, sorry," Samiya said frantically. She hadn't meant to wake him, and especially not with an injury.

Amber got up and Samiya turned to Brandon, looking at his nose. He brushed her off. "What were you doing?"

"It's hot," she told him. "I'm hot. I can't breathe."

"Do you need your inhaler?" Amber asked in concern, practically flying out of bed to get into Samiya's nightstand.

Samiya accepted the inhaler and took two puffs before she put it down. "Why am I between you two?" she asked.

"We were fighting over you," Amber lied. Brandon looked at her strangely and she gave him a look to go along with it. "Brandon wanted to lie between us again, but I wanted to hold you tonight. So I made him sleep on the other side."

"I don't want to be in the middle. It's too hot. One of you lay in the middle."

Amber knew that it had to be her. She needed to make sure her wife knew that she was still paying attention to her.

"I'll lay in the middle," Amber said, pulling her wife into her and switching their positions.

Brandon spooned Amber, and she spooned Samiya. While Brandon was asleep, the women were still awake. "Sammi?"

"Hmm?"

"We're leaving tomorrow," she told her, kissing her neck.

"To go where?"

"On vacation. We can leave your sister here and she'll be fine."

"What about Brandon?"

"He made it the first twenty-one years without us. He'll survive a couple weeks, baby."

Sammi was silent, but she turned around to face her wife, smiling. "You're willing to cancel our date?" she teased. "A date that might end in actual penetration?"

"That's not the most important thing to me," Amber told her truthfully. "We haven't had a lot of time together, just the two of us. We've either been with Brandon or running around Manhattan. So we are going to have a vacation where no one can reach either of us until we want to be reached."

Amber leaned over and kissed her wife. Samiya wrapped her arms around Amber, who slid out of Brandon's arms, pushing her wife onto her back, kissing her deeper.

Samiya moaned as Amber grinded against her, kissing her neck. "You are always so horny," Samiya moaned.

Amber just smiled, pulling Samiya's lingerie up. "You can't blame me," Amber told her, kissing her lips again.

Samiya caressed her wife's thighs, her fingers running across Amber's already wet slit. Amber moaned. "Wait, baby. I want to do something," Amber said, moving her wife's hands and getting up.

Samiya laid there in confusion as Amber went into the closet. She sat up to see what her wife was doing as the closet light as clicked on. But Amber was back in almost no time at all, walking across the room in the dark.