Rise and Shine

Brandon woke up in the bed with Amber tucked securely under his arm and he wondered where Samiya was and why she was actually the first awake. He looked around the room for her and was surprised to see her coming out of the closet fully dressed.

"Where are you going?" he asked.

"I have a shoot," she explained, moving to grab her bag.

Amber stirred and opened her eyes, glancing at the clock. "When will you be back?" she wondered, sitting up to receive her wife's goodbye kiss.

"I don't know. Sometime around noon," Samiya told her, leaning down to kiss her and then leaning over her to kiss Brandon. "Hey, if you guys want to have sex, even though I'm not here, I'm okay with it," she said, almost stunning her wife. She hadn't been expecting the green light.

"Really?"

"Really. I know sometimes I'm asleep and you guys want to but don't. I'm fine with it. We're all together, right?" she checked.

"Yeah."

"So if you want to, do so. I don't have to be around all the time."

"Have a good day, baby," Amber told her, still trying to come out of her shock. Not that she wasn't glad she now had the go ahead. Because Samiya was right. Sometimes, she was unavailable and Amber really wanted to.

"Thank you." Samiya kissed her lovers once more before heading out the door.

Amber slid out of the bed and Brandon watched her. "Do you have work today, chulo?" she asked.

"Yeah. I'm working midnight to ten."

She pouted, standing there in the bathroom door with her hair over her shoulders, one foot behind the other as she held the jamb. "What's the matter?" he asked.

"You're going to leave us alone all night."

He got out of the bed and put his arms around her waist. "I'm sorry. That's what my shift is this week, Amber," he told her, lifting her onto the counter. "I'll make it up to you ladies next week."

"What do you work next week?"

"Two to midnight."

"I like that one better."

"Yeah?" he asked, kissing her.

"Yeah. Because then you'll be here for breakfast."

"I don't live here, Amber," he reminded her with a chuckle, kissing her neck.

"Oh yeah."

She moved closer to him, wrapping her legs around his waist and pulling his face down to kiss her.

Brandon moved his hands gently down her arms before he moved to lift the small silk gown off her body, admiring the skin beneath it. He moved to take a breast in his mouth, his tongue slowly circling her nipple, and she moaned softly as his hands caressed her thighs. She was definitely glad to have permission to fuck him alone today.

Brandon licked down her stomach, parting her thighs. "Lift up, baby," he suggested, and she did as she was told, hopping off the counter watching Brandon sink to his knees and take her hips in his powerful grip as he dipped his head and covered her lips with his. Her knees buckled, and he slowly ran his warm tongue across her jewel, making her tremble with pleasure.

"Oh, Brandon..." She bit her lip, closing her eyes and holding his head. "Ay, papi... Come here. Please."

Brandon did as he was asked, and Amber leaned up to kiss him, playing with his waistband before pulling his pants off. She took his hard length in her hands and slowly massaged it, feeling him moan into her mouth. He lifted her up and pressed her back against the wall, guiding himself into her.