Rise and Shine

Brandon woke up in an empty bed, finding that both Amber and Samiya were in the bathroom, each at her own sink, brushing her teeth. He just watched them for a moment, still in slight disbelief about what had happened last night. He hadn't gotten to have sex with both of them. But he watched them having sex. And he'd been watched having sex with one.

His eyes didn't know which of the naked goddesses to take in as he tried to take in the features of them both. He took in Samiya's tan skin, flawlessly covering toned thighs and calves, a toned tummy with a glistening diamond in her belly button. And he looked over at Amber with her thighs not quite as toned, but not quite thunder thighs. Her tummy was flat but not toned like her wife's. He could tell which of them had more time to work out. He knew Amber was the one who modeled and one would expect that she was the one who had more tone in her body.

"Look who's awake," Samiya teased, bending down to rinse her mouth.

Amber looked out into the room and laughed when she saw Brandon watching her. She put her toothbrush back and picked up a new one.

"Good morning, sunshine." She passed him the toothbrush and nodded to the bathroom to indicate that he should go handle that.

While Brandon was in the bathroom with her wife, Amber began to change the sheets, taking the used silk sheets to the laundry room, hearing Samiya talking to Brandon when she came back.

She leaned in the door and listened, smirking. Brandon wasn't doing as much talking as Samiya was. "You should come back sometime," she offered. "And maybe next time you can have both of us." She winked, and Amber laughed. "You, get dressed for work," Samiya ordered, leaving the bathroom and starting towards the closet to pick her wife's outfit.

"Why don't you take him for a spin, Sammi?" Amber suggested, her eyes landing on Brandon's hard dick. "He's really something with the stroke."

"Hey, I'm standing right here," Brandon told her.

"I know." Amber smiled brightly at him, going and putting her arms around Samiya, moving her hair and kissing her neck. "You should do it," she whispered into the crook of her wife's neck, caressing her skin and heating her up.

Sliding her hand between her wife's legs, she flicked her thumb over the sensitive piece of flesh that was heating and hardening. Moving her middle finger to part her lips, she could feel the thick liquid beginning to coat her skin as Samiya moaned softly.

Brandon could definitely see the difference between the two wives. Samiya was a very quiet lover and Amber was very vocal.

When Amber took her hands from between Samiya's legs, she led her to Brandon and licked her fingers as she went into the closet.

"Use a condom," Samiya told Brandon.

He was still stunned to have these two women. Almost at the same time. To very literally have Amber offering him and Samiya to one another. Even his wildest fantasies would have never been able to conjure something like this. Especially not with two sexy ass women as these and so much older.

Brandon got a new condom and Samiya turned around, bending over the bed. She had a perfect view of Amber sitting in the arm chair in a pantsuit smiling encouragingly at her.

Brandon entered Samiya, holding her by the waist, and she closed her eyes, biting her lip as she moaned.

Amber watched the two, excited to see her wife having such a good time. She couldn't explain why she was enjoying watching this man in her wife, but she was. She liked this even more than being the one in the action. Maybe it was because Brandon gave her wife the penetration that no amount of plastic was going to allow Amber to do.