With Them

By Daebakpenguin

TaeSeon, a 12 year old, is adopted by one of BIGBANG's members. Many unfortunate evens will occur and how wil... More

Chapter 1 :How It Started
Chapter 2: Twist
Chapter 3 : Home
Chapter 4: Settled
Chapter 5 : Sick
Chapter 6: Don't Be Sad , Appa
Chapter 7: Some Family Time
Chapter 8: Ouch
Chapter 9 : His Words
Chapter 10: Prediction
Chapter 11: Revealed
THANK YOU
Chapter 12: I Can't Believe You
Chapter 14 :
Chapter 15 : Sighs
GOMAWO !
Chapter 16 : I Want To Stop
Follow Follow Me
Chapter 17:
Chapter 18: what will be the answer ?
Chapter 19 : He Finally Said It
Chapter 20: What ?!
Chapter 21: Even more than just that
Heyy
chapter 23

chapter22 : I'm so sorry

463 10 0
By Daebakpenguin

Seungri's POV (it's been a long time since we've been hearing from Seungri's POV haha)

I was laying on my bed with the blanket thrown messily at the corner of the bed. I hid my face in a pillow while thinking, no, worrying about my girl. I kept asking myself why I had let this happened, blaming myself for every single thing that happened to taeseon.

I heard knocks on my door. Immediately, I would think that is was Tae hyung ( not taehyung, it's Tae hyung) most of the time tae hyung was the one who'd try to talk me up. Several times it'd be the other hyungs too. Whoever it was, I didn't want to see them. Actually, it was more of me not having enough courage to.

"I'm sorry please go away" I answered not expecting any reply.

"Ri, it's me jiyong hyung, please let me in I have something very important to say"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.3K 914 27
(Fell free to comment any scenarios you'd like to see written about) This story is about you being adopted by the dominant and caring BTS. They find...
67.7K 1.5K 20
Sae Jin is a 4 year old orphan. Her parents died in a car accident right before she turned 1. She gets bullied by a much more older girl, 12 years ol...
42.3K 837 21
Mia is a 12 year old girl whose parents were killed when she was nine. She lives on the streets until one day she was saved by GD. The members took h...
19.6K 872 29
Maybe for certain people, they thought your life is perfect. Everyone been taken care of you and love you since you are a princess. But, princess lif...