The purest - Chris Schistad #...

By loveisweakness7

"Have you ever been in love ? Horrible isn't it? It makes you so vulnerable. It opens your chest and it opens... More

Whoa, big crack !!!!
Cast
Playlist
Act 1
Act 2
Act 3
Act 4
ACT 5.
Act 6
Act 7
Act 8.
Act 9.
Act 10.
Act 11.
Act 12.
Act 13.
Act 14.
Act 15.
Act 16.
Act 17.
Act 18.
Act 19.
Act 20.
Act 21.
Act 22.
Act 23.
Act 24.
Act 25 -Special Christmas-
Act 26 -Special Christmas-
Act 27 -Special Christmas-
Act 28 -Special Christmas-
Act 29.
Act 30.
Act 31.
Act 32.
Act 33.
Act 35.
Act 36.
Act 37.
Act 38.
Act 39.
Act 40.
Act 41.
Act 42.
Act 43.
Act 44.
Act 45.
Act 46.
Act 47.
Act 48.
Act 49.
Act 50.
Act 51.
Act 52.
Act 53.
Act 54.
Act 55
Act 56.
Act 57.
Act 58.
Act 59.
Act 60.
61.
Act 62.
Act 63.
Act 64.
Act 65.
Act 66.
Act 67.
Act 68
Act 69.
Act 70.
Act 71.
Act 72.
Act 73.
Act 74.
Act 75.
Act 76.
Act 77.
Act 78.
Act 79.
Act 80.
Act 81.
Act 82.
Act 83.
Act 84.
Act 85.
Act 86.
Act 87.
Act 88.
Act 89.
Act 90.
Act 91.
Act 92.
Act 93.
Act 94.
Act 95.
Act 96.
Act 97.
Act 98.
Act 99.
Act 100.
Act 101.
Act 102.
Act 103.
Act 104.
Act 105.
Act 106.
Act 107.
Act 108.
Act 109.
Act 110.
Act 111.
Act 112.
Act 113.
Act 114.
Act 115.
Act 116.
Act 117.
Act 118.
EPILOGUE

Act 34.

2.8K 62 5
By loveisweakness7

Okay guys, here's a new chapter ;)

I think I've never had so many comments for a story : o

You, guys are amazing !!! Seriously !!

Mandag 7:25

I put my big collar scarf around my neck as I made my way out of my room before giving a quiet greeting to my parents as I walked into the living room.

Mathias had several blues on the face reminding me of the Friday night incident as well as the reason for the tension between the fake twins and me.

I looked briefly at the black butter eye now surrounding Mathias' right eye, while several cups littered his forehead and cheekbones.

I was taking a simple pack of pop-tart in the closet with the intention of directing me to high school.

Unfortunately, this was without counting on the perfect timing of our mother. "Honey, I'd like you to take your brothers to high school this morning. After what happened with Mathias in the gym, I think he deserves to go to high school by car. "

I noticed Egil squinting his lips by looking away from our parents in guilt before watching Mathias do the same.

Surprisingly, we all kept the version that I had told them in the car but that did not prevent the tension between all of us.

The boys had remained strangely silent all the weekend and I hadn't seen Egil once to speak to Mathias or me for that matter.

He was right in his corner, shooting Mathias with his eyes as soon as he had the opportunity. No matter what happened on Friday, it had the gift of really annoyed Egil.

And to be honest, it must have been important enough for him to hold such a long grudge against Mathias.

In other words, I became more and more worried as the days passed.

"Céleste ?"

"Huh ? Oh yes, yes. I'll drive them." I hummed absently before throwing the backpack strap over my shoulder as I turned to the false twins. " Let's go. "

I was waiting for the duo biting the inside of my cheek before making my way out in a heavy silence.

The whole trip was similar and when I finally stopped in front of the gate of their high school, the boys were content to give me a quiet thank before going out on their own.

Finally, I finally parked in the parking lot of the high school before quickly emerging, shivering slightly in the fresh air of March.

I crossed my arms on my chest hiding my nose in my scarf as I crossed the high school gate before quickly frowning as I noticed people watching me.

Some groups even went so far as to point their finger at me and whispered to each other letting me know what was going on.

I felt more and more nervous as I advanced, letting me accelerate the steps towards the girls as soon as I spotted them.

"God, do I have something on my face ? I mean... you see them too, right ?" I asked nervously as soon as I stood in front of them, keeping ogling people over my shoulder, letting me notice their strange silence too late." Is there a rumor about me or ?"

Vilde gave an uncertain look to the rest of the girls who seemed equally nervous now amplifying my feeling of anguish in my chest.

"What ? Tell me what's going on? "

Finally, Sana took pity on my anxious expression as she gave me a hesitant look. "One of your brothers is in the Yakuza group, right ?"

"Mathias? Uh... yeah... why ?" I asked slowly, turning to Noora with a bad feeling.

The blonde shared my look with sympathy only Vilde hastened to intervene. "There was a fight on Friday night. "

I remained literally dumb as I connected the points together before feeling my throat become more and more dry as the girls explained to me the situation.

"I was talking to Iben and she told me there were only Chris and a few others. That's why it wasn't fair. "

This time I felt definitely the feeling of nausea settling in my stomach as I realized that the opponents were the Penetrators and felt the bile get me up to Chris's mention.

"Céleste, you okay ?" Chris asked with a hand on my shoulder in anxiety. "You're all pale. "

Evidently, Eva still seemed unconscious of my condition as she continued her explanation."The Yakuza were 20. They were looking for William, but he wasn't here. Then, they beat them. While William slept with a girl at his house. "

"You don't know that !" I suddenly explored as I felt my breathing become more and more irregular.

That immediately called the girl group as Eva displayed a guilty expression in the realization unlike Chris and Noora who hastened to rub my back while standing me on a stable foot.

I frowned at my shoes shaking my head in a panic as I realized that my brother had participated in attacking two of my friends before shaking my head in denial.

"Someone saw them ?" Eva asked awkwardly in an attempt to ease the heavy silence between us.

Unfortunately, this only amplified my feeling of panic as Vilde hastened to answer. "Chris is surely still in the hospital. "

"Hospital ?" I gasped in a short breath with wide my eyes alerting Noora and Chris as they tried to appease me, in vain. "I can't-I can't- I can't breathe. "

"Céleste ! Céleste, breathe. Breathe with me... it's okay. "

"My brother..."

"It's okay." Said Noora forcing me to take breaths with her.

Only, my feeling of guilt and anguish soon returned as Sana suddenly pointed a point over my shoulder. "Is not that William's car?"

I widened my eyes by turning quickly around just to feel my heart go down in my chest at the sight of William and Chris coming out of the Porsche.

Well, mostly Chris. The latter had a long cup on the top of his nose with a broad eye in black butter looking even darker than that of Mathias.

He also had a cut on his left eyebrow looking painful.

I also noticed Julian and Theo getting out of the cockpit seemingly equally beaten making me swallow hard as I noticed the group walking through the portal as a kind of slow motion.

They wore dark, closed expressions as they passed through our group letting me feel a deep sense of sadness overwhelm me.

I watched their retreat into the building with my lower lip between my teeth before feeling this feeling of oppression again to the sensation of people staring at me.

I looked around in panic before just taking off at full speed. I ran to the first building on my way before shutting myself up in the first available toilet.

I checked that no one was in the stalls before closing the door with a key to lean on the sinks with my chest panting.

I raised my eyes to my reflection simply to grimace at the sight of tear groping my cheeks. I did not even know that I had been crying until now. I had to look like something pathetic right now.

Worse still, I did not even know why I was crying.

Well, maybe if but... I was just panicked about losing my friendship with the two boys. And better yet, I felt stupid to have covered Mathias. Now I understood Egil's nervousness.

How could we have changed in such a short time ?

Before the beginning of this year, neither my brothers nor I could have been involved in any fighting. We were brought up to learn that the violence was wrong and that it was useless.

So how could Mathias have agreed to participate in this ? How could he have attacked Chris when he had dined at the same table that us ?

I was just ...

I let out a grunt of frustration by repeatedly passing my hands through my hair until I let out a new cry of pain at the sensation of my fingers getting caught in my hazel curls.

I tried to calm down by taking a break and quickly turned the cold water valve to try to remove the traces of my little mental break.

I passed the water on my face taking a deep breath to the feel of cold water against my inflamed skin before using a towel to dry me.

I assumed I was lucky not to wear makeup or it would probably have been a disaster.

Suddenly, the ringing announcing the beginning of the classes sounds letting me watch the door closed in realization before pushing me in spite of myself out of the sinks.

I cast a last critical glance at my reflection, hating the fact that everyone could see that I had cried. I had this little bad luck that made my eyes stay moist longer and my cheeks redder.

I bit my cracked lip by turning the latch before hiding half of my face from my scarf as I was circulating with my arms tight around my waist through the corridor.

I had never felt so exposed at this moment, and the murmurings circulating about me did not help the situation.

Unfortunately it would seem that I had been far too distracted as I soon opened the first classroom that I thought was mine just to take a break at the entrance into the realization.

The class instantly flinched in a wave of murmur, giving me a new urge to cry before I spotted the confused look of the teacher.

Obviously, it just got worse for me as he easily noticed my red cheeks and my tearful eyes. "Is everything all right, miss ?"

I was swallowing the strain of emotions by allowing me a look at the whole class just to feel my breath hanging in the bottom of my throat at the sight of William and Chris.

The two of them looked at me with deep frowns amplifying my sense of panic before I suddenly turned to the teacher to apologize before rushing out of the classroom under the laughter of the students.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

17:55

Today had been horrible for me.

I had wandered through the corridors, listening to all the rumors and insults about me. Mostly about Mathias.

Obviously Noora and the rest of the girls had stuck for me trying to brighten my mood but it didn't help that I seemed to see Chris and William everywhere.

I had even thought that they had tried to come to see me in the afternoon but I had immediately taken off in guilt.

However, I was definitely not going to lose two friendships that were dear to me because of my two imbecile brothers.

And it would seem that I was going to put my plan into action faster than expected as I soon heard the familiar laughter of the false twins.

The simple sound exasperated me all the more as I leapt out of my bed by grabbing my scarf, my keys and my leather jacket before opening the door of my room in a tornado. "You have reconciled to what I see."

Egil and Mathias immediately froze in their position, losing instantly their smile at the sight of my expression.

They shared a long nervous look before Egil turned slowly toward me, swallowing. "You know. "

"Oh yes, I know." I agreed dryly between my teeth before pointing at each of them. "You and you... with me. Now. If you don't want Dad and Mom to know it too."

"What? I wasn't even in the-"

I gave a warning look over my shoulder on both of them effectively interrupting Egil before turning me over to stop at the opening of the living room. I noticed our father working on files while our mother was taking care of the twins.

"Egil, Mathias and I are going out. "

"Are you going home for dinner ?" Instantly asked our mother let me nodding my head. " Have fun."

I immediately gave a sharp look at the false twins before pushing me out of the crack to make my way out.

Mathias and Egil remained silent as I climbed behind the steering wheel before starting the engine. I could feel the tension growing in their shoulders in the nervousness giving me a certain satisfaction.

However, it was until Egil decided to lean between our seats with his usual sarcasm. "So ... you're just going to drive around the town until you shout at us or you intend to bury our bodies living in the next park?"

"What the fuck, bro ?" Mathias exclaimed immediately, giving an alarmed look at Egil.

Well, they were afraid of what was going to happen.

I had not thought until now that I had so much power over my brothers but I assumed that it came with the title of elder.

Finally, I reached the beautiful neighborhoods before stopping in front of a large building.

I stood up, lifting my eyes to see if there were any lights before turning to the twins. " Let's go."

"What ? Where are we ?" Mathias asked at once a bad feeling, making me sigh before pushing him towards the door.

We each took turns leaving me waiting for the duo at the entrance of the building in impatience before climbing the series of stairs before stopping in front of a familiar door.

Mathias and Egil shared a look of emergency again as I was pressing the bell before grabbing their wrists to prevent them from moving.

"One reason why you hold us ?"

"To stop you making your case worse." I answered immediately in a dry tone before tightening my grasp at once as William opened us with a wide and slightly confused look at our duet.

"Céleste ?"

"Hi! Is the rest of the group inside ? "

William gave a new perplexed look at the false twins before resting his eyes on me with a raised eyebrow as he motioned us to enter.

I dragged the boys through the long corridor leading up to the lounge where we could hear all the hustle and bustle.

"What is it, Céleste? What are you doing ? "

"I teach you a lesson." I replied dryly before turning around quickly as I realized we had reached the living room.

Several penetrators jumped up in an outraged cry before trying to make a gesture towards Mathias only William hastened to intervene. " Slow down. I let them in. "

"Fuck! He is one of them!" One of them barked, pointing at Mathias with his finger before turning to Egil. "And this little shit was there too."

"Céleste, why did you bring them here ?" Christoffer snapped up from the sofa to catch my eye.

In response, I crossed my arms on my chest before turning to Egil and Mathias as a wait.

I was passing my tongue over my teeth as I could see the realization striking a meaning in their minds before they wided their eyes.

"No! No fucking way!" Explained Mathias, shrinking slightly as Egil shook his head.

"You can be serious ?" He signed them over my shoulder in indignation before shaking his head fiercely at my implacable expression. "You seriously want us to apologize? I wasn't even in this fucking fight !"

"Oh please! It's time you behave like men !" I said pissed this time gathering laughter from the boys behind me.

Mathias and Egil backed away with their clenched jaws visibly offended by the attack at their egos before sharing a long stretched look.

Finally, Mathias was the first to yield as he let a sigh of defeat pass between his lips. "Oh fuck !"

Egil pinched the bridge from his nose as Mathias stood by my side before doing the same to stand in front of the group of boys obviously bewildered.

"I..." I nudged Mathias' ribs to his whisper before crossing my arms on my chest as he cleared his throat, crossing his arms in his chest. "This fight was disloyal and unjust. I shouldn't have participated in that. "

"And ?" I insisted, turning impatiently to Egil collecting a roll of the latter.

"Well, I didn't really participate... aie !" Groaned the brown as I hit him behind the head before he sighed as he turned to the rest of the group who wore wide amused smiles."But I guess if my personal interests weren't mixed... then I could have tried to stop this fight. "

However, one of the guys got up by giving a look at the false twins. "The beautiful words are pretty nice but what proves us that your fucking bus will not go back to us again ?"

"Because you think they know we're here ? Right, sorry, I forgot the flowers and the chocolate in the car but they all signed the card." Egil said in his usual sarcasm making me pinch the bridge of my nose as Mathias left a smirk.

"Do you think you're smarter ?" He barked and I caught the wrists of the twins in anticipation.

Chris noticed my gesture as he turned suddenly toward the blonde with a dark look. "Shut up, Henrik. "

"I think we're going to go so..." I took the twins with me before giving a last look at William on my way before releasing a deep sigh once we were outside.

Egil and Mathias passed by as they seemed eager to get out of here letting me walk after them in the hope that it had worked.

I pulled the edges of my leather jacket closer as we crossed the sidewalk toward my car before shaking my head as Egil grumbled at the back.

He made a grimace at me as I was about to open the door only a familiar voice stopped me.

I glanced over my shoulder just to let a little smile at the sight of William coming out of his building. " It was impressive. "

"I don't know if it really worked but it was the right thing to do." I said, glancing at the twins rolling their eyes on us before turning to William. "They are idiots but they remain my brothers."

"And yet you took our side." William winked with an arrogant smile making me roll my eyes on him.

"You are my friends. "

William left a smile in the corner before making an eyebrow knowingly. "You didn't think we were going to blame you, right ?"

I bit the inside of my cheek as I felt the red rise to my cheeks before pulling a wick from my face as I shrugged my shoulders causing a laugh from William before he suddenly squeezed me into his arms.

I immediately returned the embrace before finally releasing me with a smile on my lips. " See you tomorrow ? And I look forward to the details of the famous date. "

"Got it. " Glossed William as I stepped back toward my car before climbing inside.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.2K 10.1K 35
❝ − It's a terrible thing, the destruction of words.❞ All rights reserved @ o p t i c a l i t y | 2017
117 12 10
Sometimes you should know the person you love might just be the wrong person.........
371 10 19
Days that she's have lived through Days she hasn't forgotten Its time to reclaim her life That she left in them days All feedback welcome, if you pl...
5.6K 214 41
20 years. 3 life stages. 1 last chance to make it right. Can they fix the mistakes of the past and finally be together? Or is their love doomed to ne...