Lost Inside

By Drunk_Breadstick

All Lauren had was the box over her head and the wet bread on the ground. All she wanted was a family to call... More

Prologue
Found
Cookie
Home
Lion King
Pizza God
Bish
Allysin and Mani
Caminah's Day (part 1)
Caminah's Day (part 2)
Normally's Day (part 1)
Normally's Day (part 2)
Parents' Day (part 1)
Parents' Day (part 2)
Laucy (part 1)
Laucy (part 2)
Sick Lolo
Day at the Doctors
Snow White is Real
Lions and Turtles and Mean Words
Real Kid
Purpose
Princess Lucy and the Cookie Monster (part 1)
Princess Lucy and the Cookie Monster (part 3)
Who Are You Going to Call
Dates and Meetings
Too Easy
Tell the Moon
Dancing With the Class
Perfectly Pitched
Dinah and the Mini Me
Peanut
Flourish
The Office
Cookies and Broccoli and Cards
Cupids
Mommy's Day
Be My Princess(es)
Hippopotamus and F Words
Pop Goes the Corn
Girls' Night Out, Boys' Night In
Laurinah War
Finding Lauren
Big Us, Little You (part 1)
Ma's Day
School's Out
The Challenge
You and Me and Her
Seventeen
Pedal
High Life
Manage
Red Llama
Two Types of High
Light Up the Sky
Mama's Day
Past is the Present
Why?
Who Matters?
Okay.
Questions
Dummies
Trust Us
Be Okay
Honest Lies
Your Mom
Chris and Taylor
Stupid
Mirrors
All By Myself
Warned You
I Want You
Have Fun, But Not Too Much
Echoing Currents
En Espanol
In Laws
Uncles
Taco Love
Game of the Thrones
I Do (part 1)
I Do (part 2)
Lauren Michelle Cabello-Hamilton
The Happiest Place On Earth
One Fangirl
Big Us, Little You (part 2)
Soup and Careers
Be a Lion
Woof
Broken
I Broke Singles
Radio Show
California
Dance Dance
Color Outside the Lines
Haucyren
Batter Up

Princess Lucy and the Cookie Monster (part 2)

5.2K 202 42
By Drunk_Breadstick

Warning: A bit of abuse in this chapter. Italicized

Part two, enjoy y'all.

-

"Goodnight," Ally whispered, kissing Lauren's forehead. She turned to Lucy and kissed her cheek as well.

Camila, Dinah, and Normani said their goodnights as well. Lucy smiled, liking how loving the women were. They walked out, leaving Lauren and Lucy alone.

"O'ay 'ucy?" Lauren asked in the dark.

"Yes Lauwie," Lucy answered, closing her eyes.

"O'ay," Lauren responded, her voice slipping. Lucy could hear Lauren's even breathing. She knew the girl was asleep.

Lucy sighed, before closing her eyes, falling sleep.

Ten year old Lucy stared at the woman in front of her. She was holding up a red shirt, that was originally white.

"How stupid are you?" the woman shouted, throwing the shirt to the ground.

"I-I'm sorry. I-I d-didn't, I didn't see it," Lucy said, tears streaming down her face. Her face stung from the slap she recieved earlier.

"Sorry isn't going to change all this back!"

Lucy let out a whimper. She felt someone grab her hair and start to pull it. She gripped her foster mother's hand trying to get her to release it. She was dragged to a closet and shoved inside.

"Please!"

"You are going to stay there until I think you can leave. You deserve this Lucy."

"Lucy."

"'ucy?"

Lucy shot up, tears in her eyes. She looked around, but couldn't see anything from the dark and tears. She felt someone wrap their arms around her.

"'ucy?"

"I' o'ay 'ucy. I 'aves 'ou," Lauren whispered, her arms around the girl. She pulled her close. Lucy closed her eyes, feeling her sobs at bay.

"I 'ave 'ou 'ucy. I 'ave 'ou."

Lucy gripped Lauren's shirt. She felt Lauren hold her tighter. "I' o'ay. I he'e."

Lucy nodded. She slowly fell asleep, feeling Lauren hold her.

-

Ally woke up that morning. She had woken up when she heard Lucy being restless, but then she heard Lauren, and knew Lucy would be okay. She kissed Normani's cheek before going to check on the girls. She found them sleeping on the bed. She smiled and went make breakfast for them.

Dinah and Normani brought in the girls. They were changed and had their teeth brushed. Camila followed behind.

"Did you sleep alright?" Ally asked, when everyone was sitting down.

"'es Mama, 'ucy 'ave 'igh'mawe," Lauren said, grabbed her pancake and taking a bite out of it.

"Are you okay?" Camila asked, looking at the girl.

The girl nodded. "Lauwie pwotect me."

The adults looked at Lauren to see her blushing.

"You are perfect," Dinah said, kissing her daughter.

"'ucy 'oo."

"Lucy is perfect too," Normani said, grinning.

Ally's phone rang. She looked at it and saw the name. "Lucy, it's for you."

The girl took and pressed it against her ear. "Hi? Mommy! I miss you. Lawie, my fwiend. Yes I good. Daddy and Papi at wowk. Mommy, Aunties nice. Yes I eat. Lawie pwotect me. I love you. Bye Mommy."

Lucy gave Ally the phone.

"Hello?"

"Allyson?" she heard the other woman ask.

"Call me Ally. Your daughter is doing great. She's a sweet girl."

"She's not my daughter anymore."

"You love her. You'd deal anything for her, even give her up. She'll always be your daughter."

Ally heard a small sob. "Thank you. I love her so much. I miss her."

"And I know she misses you. Maybe we can meet one day."

Keana laughed. "I'd love to meet Lauren. She sounds like a sweet girl."

Ally smiled. They said their goodbyes and hung up. She turned to see Lauren and Lucy feed each other.

She shook her head. She loved those girls.

-

Normani gave Lauren and Lucy their ice cream cones. The girls started to eat their cones. She shook her head, watching her messy eater devour her ice cream. Lucy watched Lauren with a grin.

"Why couldn't we get a princess?" Dinah asked, laughing.

Lauren looked up with a frown. "I no p'incess. I 'avio'."

"Lauwie, my pwotecto'," Lucy told everyone, glaring at them.

Lauren stuck out her tongue and went back to licking her ice cream.

Normani laughed. She looked over at the sundae she was sharing with Ally. She smiled as she started to eat some.

Normani looked around the ice cream parlor. She noticed a group of three women watching them. Normani felt a small fire in her grow, when she noticed that they weren't looking at them negatively. The two older ones had a small smile on their face, while the younger one was grinning.

"Did you see those women?" Normani whispered, turning back to the women around her table.

"Which ones?" Camila asked, looking around.

"The two brunettes and the blond," Normani asked, staring at Camila. That girl was the opposite of subtle.

"Yes," Ally answered, smiling. "Do you think they are like us?"

"Maybe," Dinah added.

Normani turned to see the blonde wipe the young brunette's mouth. "I think so too."

-

Lauren laughed, as she ran around the sand. Lucy was with Camila and Ally making a sand castle. The small family decided to make a trip to the beach.

Lauren seemed to like having the sand under her feet. Lucy wanted to make a castle for her kingdom, and the pair of cousins decided to help her. Dinah and Normani were given the job to keep an eye on their daughter. The two were told they were too impatient to make a castle. Neither of them denied that.

Dinah sat back and laughed as Lauren fell for the fifth time. Lauren stood up, dusted the sand off herself, and continued to run in a circle. "Ma! 'ash me!"

Normani pushed Dinah. "Go chase her."

Dinah narrowed her eyes. "You said we were in this together."

Normani shrugged. "I lied."

Dinah shook her head, took off her sandals and chased Lauren who giggled like a madwoman.

Dinah grabbed the girl and pulled her. "Caught you!" She started to tickle the girl, who squealed.

"'o! Ma!" Lauren kicked her legs, laughing. Dinah peppered the girl's cheek with kisses.

-

Camila patted the tower, before taking a step back. "We did it."

"Yes, t'ank you Auntie Mila, Ally."

Ally pulled the girl into her arms. She pressed her lips against Lucy's head. "You did great."

Camila hugged her niece. Lauren, who had been running around and tripped and fell on the castle, destroying it.

"Fuck!" Camila exclaimed, seeing all their hard work destroyed.

Lucy ran to Lauren. "You 'kay Lauwie?"

"I o'ay," Lauren answered, standing up and dusting the sand off her clothes. She took off running.

Lucy turned to Ally. "What is fuck?'

Ally turned to glare at Camila. "You have no filter."

"Oops?"

-

Part three will come out midnight or one am, Cali time (I live in Los Angeles).

Fun Fact: This is the first story I ever wrote that has no full detailed outline. I do have 14 more parts to write. If you guys have suggestions/ideas, throw them at me. I love to hear things!

P.S. I now know when and how Alessia Cara, Tori Kelly and Hailee Steinfeld will appear in this book. Although one of them appeared in this part. *wink wink*

P.P.S There are a few people who will NOT appear in this book. Taylor Swift and Melanie Martinez are two. Taylor, I don't want to write her. And Melanie, I literally do not know who she is. I know she sings and something about crybaby, but that's it. She won't be in this book. Sorry, but no convincing.

Other people are a maybe.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

237K 7.6K 23
Lauren's parents were murdered when she was just fifteen years old. At school she is the badass who stays by herself, till one day of her senior year...
1.7M 54.9K 44
A small girl catches my attention one day during lunch and I can't seemed to get her off my mind. My new friends and others advise me to stay away fr...
56.8K 1.5K 25
Lauren always wonders to herself when she fucked up in her life. How she lost the love of her life? How she didn't think twice? Now she's gone and do...
89.6K 3K 5
The one where Lauren's been having a pretty crappy day and gets home to find a stranger crying on her couch. Stranger turns out to be best friends wi...