Highschool Sweethearts - Sept...

By RavenclawMidnight

Mark is quite the king at his highschool, and a fairly popular teenage heartthrob. Though he's not the stereo... More

A new day, a new surprise (chapter 1)
Preparations for a party (chapter 2)
So what are the rules? (chapter 3)
The invite (chapter 4)
Masks and Mark (chapter 5)
A fast calendar (chapter 6)
Winter stories (chapter 7)
Projects and problems (chapter 8)
A new love (chapter 9)
Time flies doesn't it? (chapter 10)
Felix's not so stupid suprise (chapter 11)
The cool night (chapter 13)
The convertible car ride (chapter 14)
Conflicting feelings (Chapter 15)
A little bit different (Chapter 16)

The car ride (chapter 12)

66 2 0
By RavenclawMidnight

Mark's POV:

Jack was so cute jumping out of his seat, I started to blush. Why me, why him? But that's what I have and that's what I'll keep. When I popped out of my thought I noticed Jack was twiddling his thumbs as of he needed to tell something. "What's on your mind jumping Jack?" I said, AGAIN WITH THE NICNAMES! Jack started to blush, was it because of what I said or what he was thinking. "Oh u-m w-well I-i was wondering if you w-well u-m. . ."He stuttered out. "What is it silly, spit it out!" I said laughing at Jack's nervousness. "WILLYOUGOTOYOURPARTYWITHME?" He screamed with a question scrambled somewhere in there. "Um care to pass that by me again?" I laughed out. We both laughed at our own stupidity. "Well I was wondering if yo-" Jack couldn't finish because the car jolted to a stop as Jack fell out of the seat. I quickly kneeled down to him and pulled his lower body onto my knees. "Are you alright Jack?" I said concern filling my heart. "Um ow yeah fine." He stuttered as blood dripped from his nose. I grabbed a packed of tissues from my jean pocket and handed one to the small Irishman. "T-thanks." He said relaxing his upper half on my lap. "Do you wanna find out what happened to the ride?" I asked him petting his soft green hair. "Nah I'll just stay here its comfortable." He said stretching and yawning. I picked him up bridal style, he let out a small squeak and I giggled as I walked towards the window to see the sunset. "Wow its that late already?" He said his eyes reflecting the pastel hues of the twilight. I set him down on his seat as he started to fall asleep.

Jack's POV:
I was getting tired, again. I slowly started drifting leaning right. My head was on his shoulder and my eyes were rolling back in my head, and boom I was asleep. I felt a shift but gentle enough to make me stirr only a little. It was more comfortable here and someone stroking my hair made me feel more relaxed
Falling
             Falling
                          Falling asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

132K 7.7K 93
"Great news! Wei WuXian has died!" "Wait- WHAT?!" "But I'm still here." The juniors (Lan Sizhui, Lan Jingyi, Jin Ling, and Ouyang Zizhen) accidentall...
379K 12K 87
"I have a secret, a well-kept secret for the last almost seven years. The real reason why I went into hiding." After years in a complicated relatio...
183K 8.3K 106
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...
1.7M 99.1K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...