That Assassin is my Lover (FI...

By Alice_Lemonchii

Elliasse is a girl with no friends. She and her sister are going to transfer to another school, this may be t... More

T.A.M.L. Chapter 1: Blood Flooded Street
T.A.M.L. Chapter 2: The Sweetest Thing Ever
T.A.M.L. Chapter 3: My Classmate is a Killer
T.A.M.L. Chapter 4: Behind that smile
T.A.M.L. Character Wiktionary :3
T.A.M.L. Chapter 5: Girls
T.A.M.L. Chapter 6: Weird
T.A.M.L Chapter 7: Families
T.A.M.L. Chapter 8: Nicknames
T.A.M.L. Chapter 9: Sleepover
T.A.M.L. Chapter 10: Sleepover 2
T.A.M.L. Character Wiktionary :3
T.A.M.L. Chapter 11: Infinites
T.A.M.L. Chapter 12: Sapphire
T.A.M.L. Chapter 13: Sleepover 3: Scary Movie
T.A.M.L. Character Wiktionary :3
T.A.M.L. Chapter 14: My Knight in Shining Armour
T.A.M.L. Chapter 15: Rivals
T.A.M.L. Chapter 16: Trip to the Amusement Park
T.A.M.L. Chapter 17: We Meet Again
T.A.M.L. Chapter 18: Secret
T.A.M.L. Chapter 19: Forbidden Love
T.A.M.L. Chapter 20: Halloween Festival
T.A.M.L. Chapter 21: His Horrible Revenge Part 1
T.A.M.L. Chapter 22: His Horrible Revenge Part 2
T.A.M.L. Chapter 23: His Horrible Revenge; A Visit to the Farm
T.A.M.L. Chapter 24: His Horrible Revenge; A Visit to the Farm Part 2
T.A.M.L. Chapter 25: Losing her....
T.A.M.L. Chapter 26: The Mission to find the Magus Book
T.A.M.L. Chapter 27: His Horrible Revenge; Unstoppable
T.A.M.L. Chapter 28: Zen and Alhiette
T.A.M.L. Story Wiktionary
T.A.M.L. Chapter 29: 4 Worlds; World 2: 6 moons
T.A.M.L. Chapter 30: The end of his Revenge (part 1)
T.A.M.L. Chapter 31: Unexpected Visitor
T.A.M.L. Chapter 32: How are you guys?
T.A.M.L. Chapter 33: Kidnapped
T.A.M.L. Chapter 34-35: Welcome back, Elliasse!
T.A.M.L. Chapter 36: Upcoming Storm - Secret Revealed
T.A.M.L. Chapter 37: The Beret; Elliasse's Story
T.A.M.L. Chapter 38: How can I say I love you?
T.A.M.L. Chapter 39: How can I say I love you? Part II
T.A.M.L. Chapter 40: Now I said I love you... Can you be mine?
T.A.M.L. Chapter 41: In sister's arms
T.A.M.L. Character Wiktionary :3
T.A.M.L. Chapter 42: First Time
T.A.M.L. Chapter 43 - Imouto? The cookie thief
T.A.M.L. Chapter 44: Playing Detective, Who's the thief?
T.A.M.L. Chapter 45 - Fiance?
T.A.M.L. Chapter 46: Is this where we part ways?
T.A.M.L. Chapter 47 - The end of our Journey..
UPDATE

T.A.M.L. Chapter 37.5: Jealousy Wins

270 12 6
By Alice_Lemonchii

Hey guys! Lemonchii here! This is just an extra episode of their lives that may have happened before Kyllaku and Elliasse went to the vacation or AFTER they went to the vacation. Oh well it's you decision whenever this chapter happened!

That's all! Thank you for Reading and voting anyways!!!

!LEMONCHII OUTO-DESHI!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jealousy wins

Kyllaku's POV

We sat under the three as we eat our lunch peacefully. As usual, Zen is sleeping like a slug lying down the green grass. I looked at Elliasse whose still eating her lunch. I continued mine, and then suddenly...

*Ringtone playing*

"Are?" She said as she picks up her phone to see who it is. Her eyes widened as she reads the entry on her phone. I got curious so I asked her:

"What? Who's that?..... Is something wrong, Elliasse?" She looked at me and then smiled.

"I-it's, nothing... Let's eat!!" Again, she just smiled at me leaving me dumbfounded. I shrugged and then continued eating.

.........

The lunch time ended and went inside the room. I noticed that Elliasse smiled the moment she entered the room. Why? And who is she smiling at?

 I wanted to ask her, but that would mean that I would look concerned. And besides, the teacher's here already, so we landed on our seats and waited for recess to come.

And it did. But I didn't expect that aside from eating with Zen and Elliasse, someone would come and take Elliasse away. Well, not really AWAY-AWAY, the man just talked to her like a normal person do. But I smell something fishy about that converstion they had far away from us.

.......

"Ehh?? Elliasse looks realy busy with that boy. I wonder what they're talking about? No way?! Don't tell me she has a problem, but instead of consulting us, her best friends, she goes there and asks advice from that boy!!?" I think Zen is being exaggerated. He thinks too much, I know that Elliasse will come to us whenever she's in trouble.

Well she is sometimes hiding his emotions from us. Always hiding inside her gigantic locker.

Actually, her locker was separated from the girls. I guess she's always treated like a nobody. I pity her, but at the same time I don't. I don't wanna look down on her just because she's a girl.

Anyways, back to the boy. I have no idea why but, it kinda posses me off, seriously. I tried NOT to glared at them, but I couldn't help but stare at them intensely with rage on my eyes like I wanted to kill him. Well, I guess I am technically glaring at them.

After that 15 minutes talk, Elliasse came back, smiling at us again. She sat down and then ate her sandwich. Not even a word, no.... No word at all.

So...... I had to make the move.

"Sooooo.... Elliasse, who was that? Don't tell me he's your boyfriend?" I said jokingly, but I think she knows that I'm serious.

Her smile faded as I look at her with a calmed but serious face.

"T-that's not my boyfriend, Kirru" A faint smile formed as she explained.

"W-why..... are you..... asking that Kirru??" She displayed a disappointed but rather I see a little bit joy that is written all over her face. I began to blush as she stares at me with a faint smile on her face.

My heart wouldn't stop beating fast. I looked away to hide my face. She then giggled when I turned away from her.

"You're so cute when you blush, Kirru!!" She smiled widely and came closer to me just to pinch my cheeks. Her face is so close to mine that I can't even breathe normally anymore. My face even became more and more red.

"Kyllaku is cute when he blushes, but even more cuter when you're jealous!" I was surprised that I slightly pushed her away from me. I think I can't be anymore redder than this!!

"W..what are you talking about??!! Since when did I?!--, I would never!!" I shouted at her for her to believe me.  But I think she wouldn't.... My face is redder than a tomato that everything that I say seems like a lie. 

"Oh come on, Kirru! Stop denying it! Its written all over your face, plus, I can sense that you're nervous." She grinned as I become more redder.

"Shut up, will you?!" I yelled as I took a bite on my sandwich.

*chuckle* "I love your tsundere side, Kirru." No! Not those smiles and sparkling eyes again. Someday, if you do that and I ran out of control, I won't be able to control my urge to do something to you. And I don't want that to happen, 'cause I know that she'll definitely get mad at me.

"Whatever, let's just go. Come on Zen!" We left as we talk about things.

Zen's POV

I know that we three have been hanging out this whole year but, I feel like there's still a gap between me and those two. They're always so close to each other. Now that I think about it, I feel so left out.

But I don't want to tell this to them, I don't want to ruin them.

It's just that they always talk to each other even in the middle of the class. I was faraway from their seat. Kyllaku is behind Elliasse so I wouldn't be surprised.

I sighed as I think about these things.

"What's the matter Zen? Is something bothering you? Wanna talk about it?" Elliasse suddenly spoke as she pats my shoulder gently. She displays a faint smile.

I sighed and said: "I feel left out, Elliasse-san. You and Kyllaku are so close to each other while I'm always alone or with others." I sadly said as I bowed my head.

"Aww..... It's okay Zen. You know what? How 'bout this, we can go on a... Trip!" I was surprised when she asked me that. I began to show wide grin on my face.

"R-really?! Yahoo!!! YES!!!"I said as I jump out of joy.

"But where will we go?" Kyllaku reacted.

She smiled.

"Saturday at 9:00 am. Can you guys make it? Go to my house then." She showed us a kind face. We nodded to agree.

"It's on then!" She gave us a determined face as of excited to go. We gave her the same look.

"We'll go watch a movie. I heard that the movie Black Cabin is out. Maybe we can watch that." She suggested.

Kyllaku's POV

"Anything's fine with me Elliasse-san" Zen replied.

"Oh wait. Saturday's not good, maybe Sunday?" Something changed her mind.

"Why? What're you going to do on Saturday?" I asked he since it's been bugging me lately.

"I-I've got a date with Jhon. From our section? I doubt that you don't know him guys." Jhon? I don't remember meeting any. She seems to see that we don't obviously remember,so she explains.

"She gave you chocolate balls and also gave Gon an ice cream. While me, he gave me a chocolate heart, then I said then that he was sweet and handsome and then you said he was annoying even though he gave you chocoballs. And then he said 'you're welcome' that pissed you off and then you told him to get away from me...." I blushed the moment that I remember

"okay okay, I remember. You can stop now! But why are you having a date with him? Didn't I told you to stay away from that guy?!" I shouted angrily at her. But she only smiled at me.

"That's because he looks so cute when he pleads, and then the next thing I know is that I'm going on a date with him on Saturday." This explanation and Elliasse's excited face pissed me off real quick. 

"Then call the date off Elliasse!"

"What!? No way! Why would I? I can't do that!" She shouted back at me. She wants to cry but just holding her tears back.

"I've already told you not to talk to him! Do you even know that guy?" My assassin eyes were shown without me knowing.

"No!" She angrily replied

"As I thought now call off the date!"

"I won't! Who are you to tell me what to do? You're not my father nor are you any of my relative at all!" Her accent changed.

"What? Now you speak like him? This is it young lady,  call it off or I don't know what I'll do to you!"

"Oh really? I'm pretty curious, what WILL you do?" She said with a challenging voice.

I came closer to her face. Then a faint smile formed on my face. Her red flustered face turns me on.

"Wha-? Get off!" That's so cute, she pushes me away from her.

"What's the matter? I thought you weren't scared?"

"I-I wasn't! I was just surprised, idiot!" Her tsundere side really turns me on everytime. I smirked and then continued to eat my sandwich.

"A-Anyways, I'm still going! Why are you so worked up about it? Are you jealous, Kirru?" I froze the moment she asked that. And then my face turned red.

"Shut up, old lady!" She giggled after that.

"Let's just eat!" She happily said.

Afternoon classes ended. After we walked with Elliasse, I asked Zen to do something for me.

"Hey Zen, what do you think about Elliasse having a date with someone she doesn't know?" I asked him

"It's okay to me, I guess?" He replied calmly.

"Okay? Aren't you pissed off that she wants to spend time with other guys rather than with us?" I tried to restrain my anger.

"You're just jealous, Kyllaku!" Zen pouted while teasing me. I slightly blushed out of embarrassment.

"No way, I would! I just thought about it!" I denied

"So, what do you want us to do? Do you want us to stalk her?"

"Hell no! I don't want to be accused as a stalker of my girl--friend! That will be an embarrassment and may cause the depletion of my pride!"

"Whatever Kyllaku! I'm going home then, good luck with your pride by the way, ja'ne!" Zen waved goodbye as we reached the gate of their house. I continued walking until I reached my apartment. I rested my eyes for the rest of the night.

Tomorrow...

I have a mission to complete....

......

...

Day passes..

I woke up early in the morning dressed up with blue shorts and black hoodie. I went outside and wore my hood to hide my face.

I went to the park and sat on the bench, still covering my face.

I slightly turned my head and tilted it to the right. As I thought, they're here. They started to move and so did I.

They first went to a restaurant to have a private conversation. I looked and observed them from afar so they won't notice me.

They simply ordered, their drinks were served first of course. They had a little talk.

When I quickly noticed that she looked my way I hid my face. She quickly turned to face her partner again.

I guess I'm safe then,

"May I get your order sir?" The waiter asked.

"Can I just have a glass of milk please?" I didn't looked at the waiter instead I continued observing the two.

"Kyllaku?" The waiter seems to have known me. I looked up to look at him and I found, ZEN!

"ZEN!" I yelled quietly.

"What are you doing here Kyllaku? Are you stalking Elliasse-san?" I blushed and didn't mind him, instead I looked at Elliasse whom I have been watching since the start of her date...

"I knew it! You're spying on her, aren't you? It seems that you cannot control your jealousy."

"Shut up, Zen. She might hear you." Zen suddenly disappeared.

"Zen?" I looked in every direction to find him.

.....

.....

"I'm ready!" 

"Yikes! Where did you go?"

"Nevermind that, I'm coming with you! Let's go make sure that Elliasse will make beautiful babies along with her wonderful future!" This idiot! What does he mean babies? He doesn't even know how their chicken reproduce. He thinks that they have both ovaries and testes.

"HEY WAIT!! .....

Where's my milk???" I yelled quietly.

"Kyllaku, you seriously want some milk right now?"

"Nevermind. Let's go!" We followed Elliasse to make sure that that bastard doesn't lay a finger on her.

After a few hours...

"Kyllaku... I'm exhausted! Can we rest for a bit? Its already noon, Elliasse and Jhon are already having their lunch." Zen complains.

"I guess we can have a little munch." I replied.

"FINALLY!"

We went in the restaurant where Elliasse and the bastard is. I didn't wanna keep my eye off of her. Something might happen while we ate gone. 

The moment that our order came, Zen gobbled up the food. Well someone's hungry.

I did a short glance at the two whose dating. It was simple. There was no pervertedness that was done to Elliasse.

I gobbled up my spaghetti as well. After 30 minutes....

They've taken their move! Lets go Zen!" Were in a rush so we left the money on the table. We run to catch up to them.

We hid under the bushes while they enjoy the park sitting on the bench.

"Look Kyllaku, there's a store that sells handguns!" Zen yelled quietly as he points at the store behind us. If only I could tell him that th those are not handguns instead it's a face massage or whatever they call it.

Zen is not much of a city adventurer, so he basically doesn't know what those are. I guess it looked like a water gun to him. We usually play waterguns at home.

I showed him a poker face and returned on spying those two. 

Narrator

Zen couldn't control his excitement so he went to the store and bought one. He looked so happy having one of those.

"This is so cool!" He said as he happily stares at it.

"Kyllaku look! I bought one" he excitedly showed his friend what he happily bought for his own entertainment.

"Bang bang!"

"Shut up Zen! We might get caught!"

"Calm down Kyllaku! What can go wrong?" The face massager slipped off Zen's hands.

"Oopsie!" It was thrown in the air"

"Sir, your forgot your wallet. The store manager went to Zen as soon as the thing hit Elliasse's head

"Ow! What was that?!" She looked at her back but she only saw the manager

"OI! What are you trying to do? Injure my date ( ;P )? Who do you think you are! Give some respect!"

"B-But sir, it was-!" The fat manager looked at his back and saw no one but him. Zen's wallet was also taken away too.

"What the--"

After a few hours....

"Kyllaku, I'm tired. Aren't you? Let's go home. Its over" Zen complained.

"Nothing's is over, Zen! Not until she comes home." I replied

"No, let's go home. Look at you! You're exhausted. You need to rest."

"Its okay, you can go home if you want. I'll stay here." I'm being a fool just for a girl.

"mmKay then, I'll stay" I nodded as Zen smiles at me. It's a good thing he's here.

The two went to different places. It was tiring, but I didn't gave up.

They went to the mall where Jhon buys Elliasse a new outfit. As usual. Elliasse is still wearing her beret .

She doesn't seem remove it in any point. But that's not what's important here.

Next destination is the golf field. They played like 2 hours. Zen and I took the chance to try. Where Zen, *sigh* doesn't have any chance in life to hit the ball inside the hole.

They ate in a maid cafe. Where the maid flirted at me. She was pretty, and disgusting at the same time. It seems that she's a guy. We ran outside after Elliasse and Jhon did to escape the gorgeous dude.

They watched an anime movie in the mall. Zen fell as sleep and drooled on my shoulder.

They played basketball. Of course we also played one game.

*Zen tries to shoot the ball*

*Hits the ring*

*hits his face*

They went to a very rich place, where he bought her an outfit. 

"Zen what are you doing?! That's for girls" We ran outside to catch up.

Next, they went to the water park. They played playfully in the water fountain. 

*Zen got a bucket full of water*

*Throws water*

*Water hits back at him*

*Zen drops the bucket and pouts*

Next they went to another expensive place where only rich people swim. They stayed there for a bit. It seems that Jhon is teaching Elliasse how to swim. Me and Zen waited until they finish.

"Jeez, those two are really full of energy. They won't even bother resting." Zen complained.

"Yeah, it's like they're purposely leading us to every places in this city."

"Look! Their on the move!" We followed the two again.

"looks like he's getting Elliasse home. This is good. Right Kyllaku?" Zen smiled.

"Yeah, lets head back home" I said with my hands inside pockets.

"HAI!" We went home and rest. Whew! What a day!

Elliasse's POV

*laughs*

"Those two idiots looks so dumb!" I laughed after the very tiring day of watching Kyllaku and Zen spy on me.

"I'll see you tomorrow then, Sapphire" Jhon, who seems to be Trinny(Citrine). She pretended to be a guy.

Actually it was her idea to play prank on Kyllaku on the first place. She said that it would be fun.

Now what's left is our bonding time tomorrow. I wonder what reaction will Kirru show tomorrow?

Day passes...

"Ohayo Gozaimasu!!" I greeted the boys happily. Gon waved and I did the same.

"Had a good day yesterday? Because I know I did!"

Well Kyllaku looks pissed off. This is such a great prank for me.

"What's the matter my friends? You look awfully tired, what exactly did you two do yesterday?" I said after I put my arms on their shoulders. For a moment they look all sweaty. 'Hahaha that's too obvious!'

"Ahh.... It's none of your business old lady!" 

*PUNCH*

"Ouch!! That hurts!"

"It will if you don't stop on calling me AN OLD LADY!"

"That's because you look like one! AND YOU DEFINITELY SOUND LIKE ONE!"

"SAYS WHO?"

"SAYS ME!"

"NOW YOU'RE JUST JEALOUS BECAUSE I GOT A DATE AND YOU DON'T!"

"I'M NOT JEALOUS OF YOU! I'M JEALOUS OF HIM. HOW CAN YOU DATE HIM WHILE-" Kyllaku stopped. It's as if he said something wrong or something he doesn't want to say.

"While what?" I asked

"Nothing! Nevermind! Let's go Gon!"

"uh... Uh... Okay" I saw Gon hesitated to answer.

"Hey! Wait for me!" I shouted.

A few hours later....

It was lunch and we went to a very fancy restaurant. Actually we decided that we would rather go to the beach than to the mall. So I brought just my longsleeve and long pants

Instead of a light and happy atmosphere, it was rather gloomy and eerie or something.

"Kyllaku?" I spoke as I broke the silence that has been going on for like 20 minutes.

"Are you still mad at what I did? At how I dated Jhon?" I asked worriedly

"No..... Yup. I am, you shouldn't go out with people you don't even know."

"Uh... actually" I think it's time to tell him the truth... besides..

*Flashback*

"You should tell them tomorrow anyways. They moght get angry if you don't! Sappy. Bye bye!"

*End of Flashback*

"Don't actually me, no one does that when explaining!"

"Kirru! I was just pranking you both! Calm down!"

"How can I calm down if--- WHAT?! You were WHAT?!"

"Sorry, I just.... I was bored and thought that I should prank you."

"Did you paid that jerk too for this prank?"

"Nope, it was Trinny's idea. She pretended to be a boy for me."

"What?! Is that why he sounded like a girl?"

"Yup, so chill. I got you there didn't I?" I giggled

"N-No you didn't!"

"Yes I did! Because you everything went according to plan! You stalked me yesterday right, Kirru?"

"N-No I didn't! I told you that I would NEVER!"

"Then who threw me the face massager?!" She asked

"It was Zen! He bought it from the store... near... by.... shit" Kyllaku stopped because he accidentally told her the truth.

"I thought so. But you know..."

"I want to thank you for that guys. Because you just stalked me because you were worried right?" I smiled

I saw Kyllaku's lips formed a faint smile.

"Yup, that's the whole reason! I'm glad we don't have a misunderstanding here" He said with his eyes closed. I giggled at this sight.

"Anyway guys, nice basketball game huh, Zen?" We laughed as we recall the day before today, that day, it felt like we were the one's who was bonding with each other.

What a nice day it is today..... I wish everyday would be like spending my time with my two bestfriends.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for reading T.A.M.L. readers!

I wish you would read continously until the story of Elliasse and Kyllaku ends.

Keep reading ad voting and followin please!

~LEMONCHII OUTO DESHI

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.6K 290 12
Y/N is a new junior at little hope high. threw out the year will spend time with his friends ,have to handle the most popular girl at school wanting...
163 4 13
A girl who was saved from a car accident. Not knowing what happened, will she be able to thank the person who saved her life? What will she do if she...
119K 3.2K 32
Basically those romance/betrayal Chinese novels, Isekai Japanese novels, and reborn as __ 's daughter Korean novels all bunched up together. Gone ̶y...
108 14 100
Accost Splendora👑 _Synopsis Plain closed-in Rin starts high school after recovering from her family's tragedy and sad past events. While excited and...