Framed [COMPLETED]

By Angel_Angela1

Olivia Newman always seems to be in trouble. Sometimes it's her fault, other times the blame is set on her. H... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Epilogue
About the Author
A Bounty of Pictures
New Cover Help!!
A Brief Break

Acknowledgements

4 1 0
By Angel_Angela1

As Olivia's story comes to a close I'd like to acknowledge a few people:

My friend, Cara, because she's awesome friend and gives me great encouragement for every book I write. Cara also is an amazing person to contact if I'm confused on how to correct a sentence structure.

My bestie, Hope, for not thinking I'm crazy for writing crazy ideas. Also just for the support.

My 7th grade English Teacher who encouraged me to write and start creating longer stories.

Finally, thank you to everyone who read, commented, and voted on my book. I hope you all enjoyed it! And thank you for dealing with my random long absences. :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 53K 72
One day you're happy, and the next, a freak accident exposes your boyfriend's dirty little secrets in the worst possible way. I lost the man I loved...
1M 17K 62
-"Fuck I can't wait to taste you." He says under his heavy breath. Excitement courses through my body as Tyler wraps my legs around his waist so he...
528 21 44
____________________________________ Story description: - When a boy grows too fond of a childhood friend when moving back into state, he slowly los...
78.8K 1.2K 46
Savannah falls in love with her next door neighbour, her housemate and her brothers friend. Their relationship is a secret. How will she react when s...