The purest - Chris Schistad #...

By loveisweakness7

"Have you ever been in love ? Horrible isn't it? It makes you so vulnerable. It opens your chest and it opens... More

Whoa, big crack !!!!
Cast
Playlist
Act 1
Act 2
Act 3
Act 4
ACT 5.
Act 6
Act 7
Act 8.
Act 9.
Act 10.
Act 11.
Act 12.
Act 13.
Act 14.
Act 15.
Act 16.
Act 17.
Act 18.
Act 19.
Act 20.
Act 21.
Act 22.
Act 23.
Act 24.
Act 25 -Special Christmas-
Act 26 -Special Christmas-
Act 27 -Special Christmas-
Act 28 -Special Christmas-
Act 30.
Act 31.
Act 32.
Act 33.
Act 34.
Act 35.
Act 36.
Act 37.
Act 38.
Act 39.
Act 40.
Act 41.
Act 42.
Act 43.
Act 44.
Act 45.
Act 46.
Act 47.
Act 48.
Act 49.
Act 50.
Act 51.
Act 52.
Act 53.
Act 54.
Act 55
Act 56.
Act 57.
Act 58.
Act 59.
Act 60.
61.
Act 62.
Act 63.
Act 64.
Act 65.
Act 66.
Act 67.
Act 68
Act 69.
Act 70.
Act 71.
Act 72.
Act 73.
Act 74.
Act 75.
Act 76.
Act 77.
Act 78.
Act 79.
Act 80.
Act 81.
Act 82.
Act 83.
Act 84.
Act 85.
Act 86.
Act 87.
Act 88.
Act 89.
Act 90.
Act 91.
Act 92.
Act 93.
Act 94.
Act 95.
Act 96.
Act 97.
Act 98.
Act 99.
Act 100.
Act 101.
Act 102.
Act 103.
Act 104.
Act 105.
Act 106.
Act 107.
Act 108.
Act 109.
Act 110.
Act 111.
Act 112.
Act 113.
Act 114.
Act 115.
Act 116.
Act 117.
Act 118.
EPILOGUE

Act 29.

3.5K 62 12
By loveisweakness7

1.7 k ?! :O As always you rock guys !!!!

I want to thank you so much for you constant feedback and like !!!

Please continue doing it ;)

Enjoy the show !!!

Onsdag 13 :08

459 likes | 17 comments

Enrik97 I already miss this cutie who can eat as much as me ❤ ❤

Tagged: @bekind

@bekind Awe me too ❤ ❤

@twinny me too ❤ ❤

@Twinny2 me too ❤ ❤

@bodyboy me even more ☹ ❤ ❤

@Ivanna98 too much love in our family 😃 😃 I miss you all ❤ ❤

@isakyaki am I the only one wondering why she eats a banana lying on the floor ? ^^

@ellevillevilde I thought you couldn't fuck ?!

@Loglady99 OMG vilde !!!!

@chrisschistad Cutie ❤

@sana_bakkoush slay girl !!! 😉 And observes from afar @chrisschistad

@williammagnusson Beautiful best friend ❤

@Loglady99 Best friend ?! Uh, she's mine ^^

@bekind Ofc I am @loglady99

@bekind But Willy boy is also my best friend 😃 ❤

@bodyboy Willy boy? I didn't know you had that in you, Céleste 😉

@bekind not funny - - '

@chrisschistad lmao she's even more cute when she's embarrassed 😊 ❤

Mandag 10:09

"Oh god, I really thought he was going to dive." I giggled as I gently pushed Noora as we recalled our break together.

Noora giggled with me as she pushed me away before I literally giggled as I stumbled on my own feet if it wasn't for my savior.

"You such a klutz, Céleste." Suddenly exclaimed a familiar voice, immediately raising my eyes with a light blush to the sight of Chris and William.

"Oh hey, Will. Chris." I laughed gaily at the sight of the perfect smiles of the boys before laughing at Noora's annoyed intervention.

"Willhelm. "

"Noora. Céleste." Recognized William by sending his famous breathtaking smile in the direction of Noora making me know an eyebrow. "Still beautiful. "

Noora snorted with disinterest before bringing her binders closer to her chest, giving an impatient look at the tall brown. " What do you want ? "

"I think you already know what I want. "

I discreetly slid my throat as I straightened up with my head down to whisper to myself. "Well it's not at all awkward. "

Nevertheless, a glimpse of familiar laughter was soon heard by my side before Chris bent over me with arrogance. "I could also hunt you around if you wished. "

"Okay, first, I don't like it. Then, stay away from her." Noora immediately warned by tying her arm with mine to pull me in her side before giving an impatient look at William. "You must give up now. "

"We always get what we want." Christoffer said immediately, flashing a wide grin of white teeth making me frown at him in surprise and incomprehension.

I gave a look at William to see him smile from ear to ear at the sight of my expression letting me point my finger between the two idiots. "Okay, is this a pranked? Wow, it was... not funny at all. "

Noora breathed a laugh, giving me a sideways glance at my unconscious ignorance of their flirtations before a wider smile appeared on her lips at the sight of a familiar brown. "Adam ! Hey! "

I was immediately looking for the American boy slightly surprised by the call of Noora before leaving a new smile on my lips at the sight of the boy taking a break in the corridor.

His confused look on Noora lit up as he spotted me by her side before he hurried to meet us, casting a sideways glance at the two boys still in front of us with darker looks now.

"Céleste ! Noora! What's up ? "

"Nothing. Celeste was just telling me she wanted you to walk her for her next class. "

I frowned in perplexity as I turned to the blonde. "I do ?"

"Yes, you do." She grunted in a sigh to my slowness of mind before she pushed me before Adam." Go ! You don't want to be late. "

I shared a confused look with the tall American brown before shrugging my shoulders as I turned to Chris and William who seemed relatively bored now. " See you later. Bye, the boys."

Pov Noora

Noora, William and Chris watched as the duo disappeared side by side leaving a trail of laughter behind them before the blonde turned to the two browns with a winning smile.

"You ! Stay away from Céleste. In fact, both of you. She's my friend." Said Noora giving a long look at William to support these words. "Plus, stop asking her to put a good word for you. It's annoying when she defends you. "

Chris immediately arched an eyebrow as William gave a big smile before speaking simultaneously as his best friend. "Does she do that ?"

"Of course she does that." Noora sighed as she rolled her eyes at the ecstatic puppy expression of the two browns before shaking her head. "Anyway, stay away from her. "

Noora moved away from the visibly annoyed duet before she rolled her eyes at the persistent call of William. "You always owe me a date !"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"And so, this is my next class." I announced maliciously as I showed the room filled in the direction of Adam.

I had my last two classes with Adam and it was probably the most entertaining classes for me.

Every time I spent time with him, I was sure to have a good time. He was an adorable boy and very fun to spend time with.

Better still, he was a very good friend. The fact that he was also very nice to watch was a plus.

Honestly, I didn't understand why he had not already found a girlfriend. I was sure I saw several girls watching him in the corridors.

"See you at the break ?" Suggested the brown with a wide grin in a corner making me nod my head before entering the classroom.

Only, I was not slow to pause at the sudden sight of Isak having his tongue in the throat of an another girl. This Pepsi Max girl mostly mainly. I don't really remembered her first name but their current position was very explicit on the other hand.

I was just raising an eyebrow since Noora had told me that she had found rather revealing sites in Isak's phone during the Christmas tree. More specifically, gay sites.

We had vaguely talked with Noah when he was still at home and he said he was necessarily gay but it was Noah. He had a fairly categorical mind. Plus, it was obvious that he wasn't now.

Or maybe he was both.

Anyway, it did not really matter to me. At the end of the day, he remained Isak for me.

So I left a slight smile on my lips before heading to the group of girls simply to frown at the palpable tension.

"I give up, do what you want." Noora said abruptly, turning her eyes away with a visibly irritated expression. "Out of the question I'm on your bus. "

"Okay ?" I exclaimed I was disconcerted as I turned to the rest of the girls with a confused eyebrow.

Vilde also seemed to display an annoyed expression letting me imagine that the argument was taking place between the two.

"Vilde managed to get Brown Og Blid to sponsor us." Explained Sana, waving her hand between the two blondes with annoyance.

I immediately frowned at the agreement of the involvement of the tanning salon before giving a little wrapped look on Vilde. "Brown Og Blid ? "

Noora signed me by way of support, making me immediately raise my hands as a sign of surrender. I didn't want to be caught between the two.

"Seriously? Because you don't have what you want ? It's so immature." Defended Vilde, giving a squeamish, incredulous smile on Noora, causing me to wrinkle my lips as she looked away in discomfort.

"I refuse to promote their criteria of beauty." Noora replied categorically telling me she would not give up any time soon.

And to be honest, I did not really want to be sponsored by them either.

"The logo is very small. It 'will not promote anything." Tried again Vilde signed the size of the logo with her thumb and forefinger.

In response, Noora simply shrugged her shoulders before looking away with her face closed."If you say so. I give up. "

Vilde evidently gave us a look as an aid before she stopped at me with an expression reminding me of a puppy. "Aren't we going to participate in bus activities?"

"Vilde, sorry, but I'm not interested in that much." Confessed Noora by turned back to us before signing Eva and Sana. "I just wanted to meet Sana and Eva. "

"Wow! Ah ... thanks." Chris sighed dramatically, making me give her a little smile.

Noora chuckled slightly before leaning over the table to give Chris a look. "And you too." You know, I love you. "

I left a smile on my lips before I rushed to gather my things as the first bell rang.

I sat in a chair at the back of the room before leaving a smile on my lips as Noora took a seat at my side.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was now lying back against my bed with my legs resting against my headboard as I was focused on my drawing of the day.

I rubbed the end of my thumb to amplify the darkness in front of the light of my sketch.

I stopped in my drawing for a moment with a sigh before looking at my bare legs in front of me.

I was currently wearing short enough shorts since Mathias had forced me to come with him to the gym sooner.

However, this was not really what weighed on my mind. It was more about the appearance of his new friends that worried me.

I had been hitting a punching bag when that large group of boy looking much older than Mathias had come to us.

My brother seemed to know them rather well so I had not asked any more questions only I could not deny that I felt highly uncomfortable when they had laid their eyes on me.

They stared at me as if I were a sort of price and it wasn't even close compared to what they had done next.

For some reason they had started talking to me and even before I knew it, the subject had drifted on my friendship with the Penetrators.

But what was even more strange was when Mathias was eager to cut short our conversation.

I sighed again by shaking my head before deciding to ignore my strange thoughts at the moment.

I was increasing the sound of my stereo as The 1975 Girls resonated around my room before focusing my attention again on my drawing.

Obviously, since the sound of my music was much too strong, I didn't hear the sudden burst of my mother until she called my name by cutting the stereo. "Céleste ! "

"Huh? What the fu-Mom !" I exclaimed, leaping over my bed at the sight of the two familiar boys behind her before once again exercising my legendary clumsiness.

I did not even have time to say whatever it was that I was rushing abruptly to the side of my bed with a surprised cry since I was trying to hide my bare legs before releasing a painful growl at the feel of my buttocks hitting the floor.

"Motherfucker!" "

"What-oh my god !" My mother sighed as I closed my eyes between embarrassment and pain before I opened my eyes to the understanding of her voice. "All right, boys, she's all yours."

I jumped from behind my bed shouting her first name causing laughter from the boys since I had my hair in my face.

"Wait, wait! You can't leave me with boys." I mumbled as I tried to remove the awkward locks from my face, giving my mother a flat look as I gave her a sharp look. "What ? All mothers would panic. "

"True. But not all mothers have a teenager like you." She confused me more embarrassing before William and Chris as they hardly kept their laughter now. "Plus, I think the last few minutes were enough of a proof for me. "

I widened my eyes gaping as I could feel a shadow of red settling into my cheeks before squinting at her back as she patted the boys' shoulders wishing them good luck.

William and Chris laughed as soon as her back was turned before turning back to me with wide smirks.

"Can I know what you're doing here? At the same time ?" I asked flatly as I aided my bed to straighten before pulling the edge of my sweatshirt.

"How do you do that at the same time ?" William asked at once, throwing him nonchalantly on my bed before leaving a broad smile as he took my drawing book to look at him. "Still impressive. Will I find some portrait of myself ?"

" No." I grumbled as I grabbed my notebook from his hands before rolling my eyes as Chris maliciously complimented my sweatshirt. "Seriously, what are you doing here ?"

Chris threw himself on my bed with his elbows back for support before licking his full lips gauging me from head to foot before signing the big brown to his side. "William wanted to take you to eat to thank you. And I thought why not join. "

" To thank me ? "

"Noora told us you had a few good words for me." The brown explained with an arrogant smile making me immediately cross my arms on my chest to give him a sharp look.

I shook my head on the brown before pointing him out with my notebook. "I didn't put a good word for you. I just told the truth. So you don't have to thank me or whatever. "

I signed my door to tell them to leave accordingly since I was not really in the mood to use my kindness. Plus I was really exhausted from my previous sports session and-

" No no no. You come with us whether you like it or not." Defended William as he straightened up before heading to my closet with his hands on my shoulders. " Dress yourself ! "

I immediately rolled my eyes at his request before glancing flat over my shoulder. "And you really expect me to do that in front of you ?"

" It's not a bad idea." Chris replied immediately, waving his eyebrows from his position on my bed making me give him a puzzled look.

I had not really forgotten his little missing episode during the break and now he was acting like the fuckboy everyone was thinking. It was disconcerting. And I was not sure I liked that side of the boy.

"Obviously not." William reassured me to raise my eyes on him to meet his mocking brown orbs."Come on, Nogen. "

I sighed heavily on the brown before removing his hands from my shoulders taking a step back."Fine. Just ... get out. "

I watched the duo make their way out of my room before turning to my closet to choose a quick change of clothes.

In other words, a simple gray jeans with a sweat of the same color and a long white tee-shirt to go underneath.

I changed into a matter of five minutes max before donning a pair of white sneakers and my leather jacket.

After that, I immediately walked to the door of my room, retrieving my wallet and my Iphone from my bedside table before going out into the corridor.

William and Chris who seemed in a deep conversation pushed out of the wall when I arrived before displaying corresponding smiles as they let their eyes take in my choice of outfit.

I rolled my eyes as I put on a beanie before turning the heels straight towards our living room."Did my mother even know about your little plan ?"

"Yep." Chris nodded in a mocking tone as he suddenly threw his arm on my shoulders soon joined by William as the tall brown flanked my side.

"Noora's going to hate it." I sighed as I plucked the bridge from my nose, raising even wider smiles of the two browns before I stopped in the opening of our living room. "Hey, I'll go out to eat with William and Chris. "

The whole of my family turned to us, including the false twins who wore similar sour phrases.

"Yeah, yeah, we know." Egil gasped under his breath collecting disinterested looks from our parents before they turned to our trio.

" Have fun." My mother said, giving us a broad smile before raising her hand to stop me as I was already turning. "Oh and Celeste? Don't forget to put 2kr in the pot. "

I wrinkled my lips as I remembered my abuse earlier, while the boys shared an amused look at my detriment.

"Sure. "

I immediately resumed my way to the front door while placing the two kroner in the pot before making my way out.

I climbed into the passenger seat realizing that it was Chris's Mercedes and not the Porsche before giving a brief look at William as he settled himself in the back. "Where are we going?"

"Sergio. They make the best pizzas throughout the city." Assured William as Chris accelerated into my street making me slightly snort with skepticism.

This questioned the two boys as they gave me questioning looks causing me to smile as I turned to the side. "You remember that half of my family is Italian, right? I think any pizza looks bland compared to the one I had the opportunity to eat in Italy. "

"Since we are on the subject, why did you never tell us that you have Italian origins ?"

"And Canadian. "

"Huh ?"

I gave them a look at their confused expression before licking my dry lips lightly as I looked back at William. "My mother is Canadian. She immigrated to Norway when she was five or six years old. As for my father, all his family lives in Italy. He was a roommate during his high school years."

"Of which Maksim and the rest of your cousins." William nodded, shaking his head at me, letting me give him a slight smile.

I turned around in my seat, watching the cars pass idly through the window. The radio was playing in the background as the boys began to discuss something about their bus making me fully realize what I was doing. And honestly, it was pretty invigorating.

I liked spending time with both browns even though Chris seemed quite strange for some time.

Very soon we were in the city center and I tried to follow the boys without discussion as they entered an Italian restaurant.

I left a smile on my lips with the tantalizing smell of familiar spices before arcing an eyebrow as the host greeted Chris and William familiarly.

The waiter raised an eyebrow at my sight alongside the boys before giving them a mocking smile letting me cross my arms on my chest biting the inside of my cheek in embarrassment.

I finally ended up sitting in front of the two on a leather bench before removing my leather jacket obviously ignorant from the amused smiles that the boys shared at the sight of my nervous expression.

I watched distractedly around us biting on my lower lip before turning to the boys at William's request. "So what are you gonna pick ?"

" Uh, I don't know. Choose for me, I'll just go to the bathroom so... " I was signing over my shoulder as I straightened up raising eyes surprised of the boys.

However, it was before a mischievous smile grew on Chris's lips as he again let his eyes drag along my body. " You want me to come with you ? "

"Huh ? Ew." I groaned with a deep frown collecting a breath of laughter from William as Chris gave me a wink.

I shook my head visibly lost as to his behavior before I disappear as quickly as possible.

Honestly, I didn't understand what his problem was. He had always been confident and arrogant but never so forward with me.

I wasn't an idiot, I knew full well that it was something he did regularly with other girls but I thought that our friendship prevented that kind of thing.

Again, things were rather ambiguous between us if I really had to be honest. Unfortunately, this could never go beyond the stage of friendship. I didn't even know the bare minimum about a relationship. Plus, I was almost sure that the small ring around my left index finger was a barrier for all the boys.

And probably even more with Chris.

Anyway, he had to have a reason to act so before himself with me. And I knew exactly who I was going to ask.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1113 likes | 15 comments

Bekind I had to take this picture at least a dozen times before it was "perfect" 🙄

Tagged: @chrischistad @williammagnusson

@chrischistad Damn we look good bro 😉 🔥

@williammagnusson this post is not very appreciated ^^ @bekind

@ Loglady99 WTF ?!

@williammagnon Speechless ?! 😝 @loglady99

@Evamohn2 Wait, are you really going to be friends now ?! 😲

@sana_bakkoush ofc they are friends !! Otherwise when is the next party ?

@Americanboy97 lmao Sana 😂

@stae_vaere_chris but ... I would prefer when you post pictures of your cousin 😉 @bodyboy

@sana_bakkoush not gonna happen Chris - - '

@bodyboy Why am I even tagged in this conversation? 😲

@bekind Maksim 😃 ❤

@bekind sorry Noora but they landed at home unexpectedly. I couldn't tell them no

@chrisschistad Who could say no to this face? 😉

@bekind I was talking about William

@Evamohn2 BURN !! You slay girl @bekind ❤ ❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

231K 4.7K 38
"Who here has been personally victimized by Christoffer Schistad?" "No, but I sure victimized him." THIS IS THE FIRST BOOK IVE EVER WRITTEN WHEN I W...
111K 2K 39
DRARRY One Shots. Enjoy. SMUT WARNING.
117 12 10
Sometimes you should know the person you love might just be the wrong person.........
73.2K 10.1K 35
❝ − It's a terrible thing, the destruction of words.❞ All rights reserved @ o p t i c a l i t y | 2017