Welcome To The War 》 Voltron

By Hitoshxii

{4th book in the Hybrid Series} Kopheline "Kipper" DiNicolo is leading Team Voltron and the Hybrid Unit to Ea... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
aN IDEA
Chapter 6
Why has no one noticed this?
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Note
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Lizmira
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Note
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Short Extra
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
A happy birthday short
THE END

Chapter 17

525 31 10
By Hitoshxii

It was hard tearing Azalea away from her family home.

Seven years away, and she only stayed a day.

Rain pattered against the tinted window of the bus.
Azalea sat under Keith's arm, peacefully asleep. Her feet stayed afloat in the air in front of her.

In her arms was the little stuffed bear from her childhood. It was the only thing she brought with her.

Pidge leaned his head against the window.

Earth.

Home.

Yet without his family, it felt so foreign.

He noticed Kipper glancing at a sketch that he pulled out of his pocket.

It was of a little girl. A long-haired girl with a beautiful smile.

Pidge guessed it was Delilah.

Kipper then pulled out a headset.
Pidge almost forgot that Lance had given it to the hybrid, who had grown fond over it in a matter of days.

Then, he closed his eyes and began singing.

It was... Strangely serenading.
Like a melancholy lullaby, a mix of different tones in just one lyric.

He sung in a deep voice, yet at the higher notes, he still caught it perfectly.

There was something feminine about his voice.

Now that I look at it... There's something feminine about his face too. It's faintly there, but still there.

And the picture...

Is that Delilah?

And how are Kipper and Skipper identical twins? Twins of different sex can't be identical...

Unless they aren't different.

Pidge's memory flashed back to when Kipper was hit with the soccer ball.

It didn't hurt him.

Feminine voice.

Feminine face.

Lack of pain when hit in the groin.

Is the identical twin to a female, which is impossible unless...

Kipper is a female.

It hit Pidge that the picture of Delilah wasn't Delilah at all.

It was himself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Skipper was immensely worried, but she didn't show it.

If anything happened to Kipper, she wouldn't forgive herself.

Kipper was... Friendly enough. Much friendlier than her, at first glance.

But if anyone ever thought that she had the worst temper, they were sorely mistaken.

Yes, Skipper had a horrible temper and raging mood swings, but Kipper was scarier with his.

You never expect them.

They aren't as common as hers.

And they're much more violent.

Kipper would black out and kill someone, then come back to reality with no recollection of what he had done.

Pidge. Keith. Azalea.

Whatever you do...

Please don't upset him too badly.

Skipper was worried that her laid-back brother would turn on everyone in the blink of an eye.

And kill them all.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Should I do more chapters ft Piflin and Delilah?
~JM

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.5K 1K 28
Five cursed lions with claws of poison to pass on their curse to others. Pidge happened to be a girl at the wrong place and got scratched by Green, t...
11.3K 259 24
Echo Shirogane was the sister of Takashi 'Shiro' Shirogane, prisoner of the Galra. Instead of Shiro fighting in the Gladiator arena it was Echo. She...
182K 4.6K 44
I'll be writing one shots and preferences for Voltron! Requests are totally encouraged, just pm me or write it in the comments! I write about the pal...
10.8K 170 22
• i might love you • Voltron!! Nothing belongs to me. Not the pictures, not the characters. This is a reader insert!! One-shots too. Some of them wo...