Fake Date โœจ Arranged Marriage...

By sunsetapocalypse

โ€ขArranged Marriage spin off โ€ข ~ Let's twist the kaleidoscope of the story of Justin and Scarlett. A differen... More

Prologue
one: still the same
two: fights
three: Cam's got a plan
four: getting started
five: Selena's Tricks
six: first dance
seven: rescue
eight: 'that' day
nine : turks and caicos
ten: bump and meet
eleven: apologize
twelve: justin, selena and scar's mom
thirteen: scar's date and peanut
fourteen: justin and zayn
fifteen: justin's birthday
sixteen: drunk scar
seventeen: hiatus
eighteen: double date
nineteen: cheater
twenty: Scar and Selena
twenty one: drunk justin
twenty two: the truth
twenty three: don't hurt her
twenty four: fun day
twenty five: from the scratch
twenty six: this time its real
IMPORTANT
twenty eight: the new CEO
twenty nine: not now
thirty: announcement
thirty one: kicks
thirty two: two cracks in the wall
thirty three: confront
thirty four: olivia
thirty five: heartbeat
thirty six: the texts
thirty seven: sweetest surprise
thirty eight: family
thirty nine: Justin pops the question
forty: aryan
epilogue

twenty seven: i love you

4.3K 206 89
By sunsetapocalypse

Scarlett

We were sitting on a huge boulder, watching the waves crash it underneath while we ate our ice cream. Justin kept taking a bite of mine every now and then and when I'd glare at me, he'd give me his goofy smile.

I never thought that my life could also be so settled and perfect. I only dreamt of such moments with him. But i couldn't be more thankful for this.

"What are you thinking about?" He wrapped her arm around my shoulder and kissed my cheek after he finished his ice cream.

"Nothing, I'm just....happy" I said and he smiled and wrapped me in a side hug with his other hand.

"Me too" He mumbled and kissed my temple.

"I've never felt so calm and comfortable and stress free in my life ever" He said.

"And when I think about it, I feel so stupid, for every-

"Justin, didn't we make a deal about not talking about the past" I stopped him.

"Right, no past" He said and I pecked his jaw.

"You know what? Its's getting really dark, we should go home now or Mama Jen will be worried" He said and I nodded.

"Yeah, we've barely been home today" I said and he jumped down from the boulder and instead of giving me a hand to help me get down, he picked me up by my waist making me giggle.

I held his shoulders for support and he placed me on the ground safely.

"I just never feel like leaving beaches once I get there" I said, looking at the ocean while his arms wrapped around my waist from behind and his chin got placed on my shoulder.

"I'll take you to dad's beach condo in Miami someday, he basically got it for me and me Cam and Em go there whenever we need a get away, you'll love it" He said and I nodded.

"Let's go home now" I said and we held hands as we walked back to our car and Justin drove us home.

Justin opened the house door with keys and when we got inside the house, the lights were all off but the candles were lit.

"Are the lights gone?"I asked.

"I don't think so, the switches are off"

"We're home Mama Jen!" I said while Justin turned on the lights but I got no response.

"No shit sherlock...." Justin mumbled sarcastically confusing me but then I looked around the room.

There we rose petals all over the floor, and I realized the candles were aromatic.

"I....have...no....idea" Justin mumbled and I chuckled.

"Hey..."I said and pointed at the white folded paper on the floor among rose petals at our feet.

Justin picked it up and opened it and started reading out loud.

"My dear Children, don't thank me already, this is just the living room for setting up the mode, go up to your bedroom, its better over there, I know its not valentine's day but ya'll gotta step up a little so I took some efforts since ya'll won't. Scarlett has to at least take a sip of the champagne because that shit's expensive alright? And plus its just champagne not vodka. Make sure to use protection.....or don't because I'm dying to be an 'uncle Cam' and oh, I've sent Mama Jen home, so that ya'll can be as loud as ya'll want and not be embarrassed. Have fun kids. -Your father Cameron" Justin read and both our cheeks were red as apples by the end of it.

"So that's why he came over in the morning even though we were going out....this boy is terrible" Justin said.

"And that's why Emma made me wear....that" I mumbled.

"What?" Justin asked and I looked.

"When I went in for the shower, she replaced my underwear and lets just say, its not my type" I said and we sighed in unison before starting to bubble up and bursted out laughing.

"This is quiet romantic though" Justin said.

Justin

We went upstairs and opened up the door to my bedroom where me and Scarlett had been sleeping together for the past few days and the bedroom was decorated in the same way. There was a bucket of ice with Champagne bottle and glasses in it, there were chocolates on the night stand and....whipped cream too.

"I can't believe he wants us to be kinky at the first time itself" I mumbled and Scarlett looked at me.

"Did you say something?" She asked.

"No, not at all" I said and licked my lips.

Should we really go ahead with this tonight? I mean, we've just started dating and I don't want to rush her into anything.

She was just looking around the room and then me.

"Look, we don't have to do this because Cam has done all this, we don't have to do anything unless you're not ready Scar, I can wait" I said and grabbed her hand.

She moved closer to me and touched my cheek.

"I....I'm not familiar with this, to be honest I'm nervous too, but.....I trust you Justin" She said and I looked in her blue green eyes as my heart did back flips at what she said.

I pulled her closer by her waist and connected our foreheads.

"I don't deserve it but thank you" I mumbled and she wrapped her arms around my neck.

"So its okay if we..." I trailed off and she smiled and nodded.

"I hate to admit this but Cameron is a legend" I said and she laughed, hiding her face in my chest.

I held her chin between my fingers and made her look up at me.

I leaned in and kissed her softly. The kiss never got rough as I took steps ahead making her walk backwards until our legs hit the bed causing us to plop down on it.

We were lost in the kiss as my hands caressed her sides through her dress and her fingers tangled in my hairs. Nobody cared about the champagne or chocolates or......the whipped cream.

It was just us, in love. Like we have been for so many years.

I inhaled sharply through my nose when my hand slid under her dress to grip her thighs but she did not stop me. My hands kept caressing and squeezing trying to get more of her soft skin making her grip and tug at my hair.

I broke the kiss to trails kisses down her neck causing her to tilt her head and a moan escaped her when I kissed just above her collarbone.

I sucked at the spot, biting and kissing making her arch her back slightly as soft moans kept coming from her, turning me on more if possible.

I pulled away and stood up on my knees to get rid of my shirt before kissing her again and reaching behind her to pull the zipper of her dress down.

"Another first with me huh" I whispered in her ear and she laughed as I peeled the dress off her and threw in down to accompany my t-shirt.

She was now left in the lacy rose gold colored lingerie which made me stare causing her to blush and cover her face with her hands.

"Justin!" She giggled shyly making me chuckle at how nervous she was.

"Em and Cam always have everything planned out" I said and pulled her hands away and she looked away from me as she giggled and I placed a kiss on cheek.

"You're beautiful baby" I mumbled before placing butterfly kisses down her neck and chest.

She was really tensed and seemed very uncomfortable with herself. Its a shame when such a beautiful woman can't see what people see.

"I don't know if someone has ever made love to this song, but we're gonna do it now" I said and she furrowed her eyebrows in confusion as I got my phone from the pocket of my jeans and started playing 'You're beautiful' by James Blunt.

"Justin" She giggled and I pecked her lips before my lips reached her mid riff and trailed open mouthed kisses down until I reached the hem of her panties.

Without touching her anywhere privet, I stood back up on my knees and brought her foot up to my mouth and placed kisses on the inside of her ankle making her point her toes.

"You're beautiful, its true..." I sang along making her smile.

I grabbed a hold of the duvet and pulled it over us half way and connected our foreheads as my hand reached behind and my fingers fiddled with the clasp of her bra.

"Can I?" I whispered and she wrapped her arms around my neck and nodded.

I kissed her as I unclasped the bra and took it off her and adding it to the pile of clothes. I never broke the kiss as my hands reached to grope her chest together passionately but gently at the same time and she moaned in my mouth as her hips bucked.

I kept grinding our hips together slightly as my lips wrapped around her hardened nub as she panted and moaned softly.

My hands reached lower and I couldn't help but grab a handful of her butt causing my groan to sync with her whimper.

I looked up at her and my eyes couldn't decipher, if they deserved to see such a beautiful woman.

I moved up again and she cupped my face as her heavy lidded, sea green eyes looked at me and I pecked her forehead.

"I love you Scarlett" It just flew out of my mouth, not being able to stay in anymore.

Her eyes locked with mine as I said it and I smiled and nodded.

"I love you so much" I said again and she mirrored my smile and pecked my lips.

"I love you too Justin....for so long" she said making my heart beat unevenly with happiness.

I kissed all over her face as I took off her panties and went lower under the covers. I kept looking at her while she looked down at me as I parted her legs and she gasped when my thumb pressed against her bundle of nerves and her back arched as I started moving my thumb in circles slowly while applying pressure.

My fingers moved down and dipped inside her folds and I bit my lip at how wet she was.

"Oh my god..." she moaned when I replaced my fingers with my mouth.

I held her moving hips down with my arm as I sucked and licked and she squirmed all over the place.

"Justin!" Her voice got louder as she fisted the sheets.

I stopped when she started to stiffen and moved up again. She was panting hard as I got rid of my pants and boxers and grabbed the condom that was kept ready on the night stand.

"Gosh...." I mumbled when I saw the packet.

"What?" She asked and I showed her the pack and pointed where it was written 'chocolate flavor' and she laughed out loud.

"You know what, we don't need that" I said and threw it away and she looked at me confusedly.

"I'll pull out in time" I said and she nodded.

It was her first time and my first time with her and I did not want a condom to make things less special. 

"Are you sure?" I asked her once again and she nodded and kissed my nose.

I wrapped her legs around my waist.

"Just tell me if it hurts too much okay" I said.

"Okay" She mumbled and I rubbed my tip against before slowly sliding inside her and embarrassed her in my arms.

Her eyes got shut tight in pain and I tried to be as slow and gentle I could. She grabbed my shoulders tightly.

"I'm all in, tell me when you want me to move" I said and she nodded.

After a couple of minutes, she motioned me to move and I started as slow as I could. After a while, she got comfortable with it and I sped up a little, a growl flying out of my mouth.

I held her tightly as she pulled me into another kiss.

"Oh Justin" She breathed against my ear.

"C-Can I go faster?" I asked and she nodded.

Wordless, loud moans escaped both of us as I thrusted in and out. I've never had such a meaningful movement with anyone in my life.

Having Scarlett right under me, in my arms as we made love was everything to me, I've never felt so perfect with anyone else ever.

"Justin I think I-

"Me too" I mumbled against her lips.

A couple thrusts later, she trembled under me and I buried my face in her neck as we came together and I pulled out just in time.

I collapsed down on her chest and we both tried to catch our breaths.

After we calmed down, I slid in beside her on the bed and she turned the lights off before I wrapped her in my arms and cuddled her in my chest.

"Any regrets?" I asked and she chuckled.

"None" She said and I smiled and kissed her forehead.

"Goodnight baby" I said.

"Goodnight Jay" She pecked my chest before we both fell asleep within minutes.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

This took me the longest time to type omg

also one of the best (meaningful) sex chapters I've written I guess?

but its been so long since we had some Jarlett steam

-Love, S

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1M 111K 63
โ†ณ โ [ INSANITY ] โž โ” yandere alastor x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
986K 39K 48
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
977K 53.1K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
313K 13.8K 37
เชœโ€โžดแกฃ๐ญฉ hidden, various hazbin hotel characters x female reader เชœโ€โžดแกฃ๐ญฉ ๐‘ฐ๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’‰ we follow an angel named y/n, who had her bes...