This Is How I Disappear

Bởi sassykidnamedgerard

Unexpectedly, just right after she was raped by her own father, she meets her idol that will change her life... Xem Thêm

Introduction
Prologue
I
II
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
New Story Cover!
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
Epilogue

III

48 6 5
Bởi sassykidnamedgerard

-Winter's POV-

My alarm decided to ruin my day so I turned it off immediately and rubbed my eyes as my phone went off. Who would call this early? It's 6:00 in the morning. I answered it even though I was practically still half-asleep.

"Hello? Who's this?" I said in a sleepy voice.

"Hey, it's me, Gerard. Sorry for waking you." He said.

"No, it's okay, I'm already awake when you called." I said.

"I'm guessing, you just woke up when I called, am I right?" He said, chuckling.

"Yeah, you're right. Am I that obvious?" I asked, smiling even if he can't see me.

"Very. Anyway, good morning." He said.

"Goodmorning. You have any plans today?" I asked.

"Yeah, I have meeting with someone from reprise records." He said.

"Oh... okay." I said awkwardly.

"What about you?" He asked, breaking the awkwardness.

"Yeah, I have part-time job at Starbucks." I said.

"That's cool! I love Starbucks." He excitedly said.

"Really? Want to go to Starbucks before your meeting?" I said.

"Yeah, that'll be great. Let's meet at Starbucks in an hour ?" He said.

"Okay, I'll be there. Bye, Gee." I said.

"Bye, Winter. Take care." He said and hang up.

I quickly went to the bathroom and took a shower. I wore my I Brought You My Bullets, You Brought Me Your Love t-shirt, black skinny jeans, white converse and some minimal gold accessories. I straightened my hair and I put something to make my face look less dead and tinted lip balm to give my lips some colors cuz I look pale as hell, and finally, my eyeliner. I looked at myself in the mirror for a minute to confirm if I looked decent. I left once I was satisfied and drove to my workplace.

I parked at Starbucks and got inside the staff room to put my things inside my locker. I got out the staff room and saw Gerard sitting at a corner alone.

"Hey, Gee." I said in front of him and he stood up.

"Hey." He said and smiled.

"Uh, wait for me, I'll just change in my uniform and I'll assist you." I said.

"Sure." He said and sat back down so I left to go change my clothes.

I wonder what the meeting's for. But I hope it's good for the band.

I got out wearing my uniform and called Gerard, soon he was standing in front of the counter.

"Hey, Gee. I know you like coffee, but I don't know what type." I said, in my normal tone when I'm talking to him.

"Black coffee would be nice." He said, smiling like a little smol bean.

"Okay, I'll get it." I told my co-worker to make the order and he handed it to me when he was done.

I wrote down 'Look alive, Gee xowinter' and handed the coffee to Gerard.

"It's on the house." I said as I gave it to him.

"No, I'm paying." He said.

"I insist. Just take it." I happily said to him.

"Thanks, Winter. You're the best." He said.

"Anytime." I said.

"I should probably get going." He said, looking at his watch.

"Yeah, you should, you don't wanna be late. Goodluck with the meeting." I said.

"Thanks. See you later, Winter." He said, stealing a kiss before walking out of the coffee shop.

Few hours passed and my shift was done so now I was ready to go home.

My phone vibrated inside my pocket so I took it out.

"Hello?" I asked someone on the other line.

"Hey Winter, I got good news!" Gerard excitedly said over the phone.

"Really? What is it?" I eagerly asked.

"The revenge album won an award!" He said with full of joy in his tone.

"That's amazing, Gee! I'm so happy for you all." I said.

"Thanks, Winter! We're gonna have a celebration tonight. It would be great if you're there." He said.

"I'll be there. Just text me where it'll be and what time." I said.

"I'm looking forward to it. Bye, Winter, I'll see you later." He joyfully said.

"Bye, Gee." I said and hang up.

I got home a little later on and I got the text from Gee, saying it's 7pm at Frank's house.

It's 4pm right now so I have some time left.

I quickly wore my Black Flag t-shirt, washed blue skinny jeans, leather choker necklace, and white vans. I didn't do anything to my hair since I had straightened it this morning so I just put on eyeliner and I was ready to go.

I got inside my car and drove all the way to the shopping center.

I bought a set of art materials for Gerard, some piercings for Frank, comics for Mikey, and a personalized guitar pick for Ray. And I bought some merch on hot topic for myself.

Soon, it was already 6PM so I went back to my car and drove to Frank's place.

As soon as I found the house, I knocked on the front door and Frank opened it for me.

"Hey, Winter, come in." He said and moved backwards for me to go inside.

"Thanks, Frankie." I smiled at him and he smiled cutely.

"Let's go, they're in the living room." He said and put his hand on my back, leading me to the living room.

"Hey, Winter!" Gerard happily said as he stood up to walk closer to me but stopped and looked down.

I realized that Frank's hand was still on my back and Gerard saw it. Frank quickly removed it.

"Uhhh... who's up for video games?" Ray said, breaking the silence.

Mikey raised his hand.

"Count me in." Frank said.

"Oh guys, wait. That one is broken so we gotta play upstairs in my room, it's the only playstation we can use." Frank said.

"Come on then." Ray said and we walked upstairs.

Frank's room is so dark. His bed sheet, curtains, wall, and furnitures are all black and red. But I like it.

"You know what, guys?" Frank said.

"What?" We all said except Frank.

"Let's make a deal. If any of us win the game, they get to choose someone who will kiss them." Frank said.

"Deal." We all said in chorus.

An hour or more passed and we were all done playing.

"Why did I even agreed to this?" I said.

"The real question is, how did you do that?" Mikey said.

"Do what?" I said.

"That! Beating me in that game isn't a joke. I'm undefeated in that game." Mikey said with a frown.

"WAS. I'm the champion now." I said.

"Not cool, Winter. Attractive though." Mikey said, whispering the last part.

"So... who you gonna call?" Frank said, his tone like the song in the ghost busters movie and we all giggled.

"Uhhh, I'm not going to choose, I'll do it but in a different way." I said.

"Let's just write our names on a piece of paper and she will randomly pick one." Ray said.

"Sure, that'll be fair." Frank said.

They started writing their names and folded the papers. Frank put it inside a jar and shakes it.

He put the jar down and I picked one.

"Who is it?" Gerard said.

"It's---"

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

11.5M 298K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
9.9M 501K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...
217K 4.5K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
319K 9.6K 101
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...