8 Years Gap

By rylidescent

How long can you wait for the love you thought impossible? How much effort do they need to be together? --- T... More

P R O L O G U E
Gap #1
Gap #2
Gap #3
Gap #4
Gap #5
Gap #6
Gap #7
Gap #8
Gap #9
Gap #10
Gap #11
Gap #12
Gap #13
Gap #14
Gap #15
Gap #16
Gap #17
Gap #18
Gap #19
Gap #20
Gap #21
Gap #22
Gap #23
Gap #24
Gap #25
Gap #26
Gap #27
Gap #28
Gap #29
Gap #30
Gap #31
Gap #32
Gap #33
Gap #34
Gap #35
Gap #36
Gap #37
Gap #38
Gap #39
Gap #40
Gap #42
Gap #43
Gap #44
Gap #45
Gap #46
Gap #47
Gap #48
Gap #49
Gap #50
Gap #51
Gap #52
Gap #53
Gap #54
Gap #55
Gap #56
Gap #57
Gap #58
ANNOUNCEMENT

Gap #41

738 9 2
By rylidescent

Hello po! Sa mga nagtatanong po kung kailan po yung updates ko ng 8 Years Gap, no tentative date or day po yung updates ko. Hindi pa po kasi namin bakasyon. Sorry po talaga! ;-;

---

Yumiji's POV

Ever since the other day, Angeli was avoiding me. I went out of control. I don't know why. Maybe because it's her. Still, my reason is shit. 

"So Angeli, sino yung nagsundo sayo ah?" I heard my student, Nana, asked Angeli. I gave them free time, though only 15 minutes. 

"Wala. You don't need to know." She denied and looked annoyed. Why is that?

"Aba. Boyfriend niya nga ata." Dawn teased her as if she wanted her to spill out everything.

"Hindi. No way. No thanks. That guy is the worst. Ever." Who's the guy they are talking about? She looked so annoyed when they are talking about him.

"Ah. Alam na! Lalaki pala nagsundo eh." -Nana

Who fetched her? I didn't know there's someone capable of doing that. She doesn't have any boyfriend right?

"Boyfriend niya nga." -Dawn

I almost stood up from my chair when I heard it.

"More like, a foe-friend." She looked disgusted and rolled her eyes. I sighed out of relief.

"Ohh. Okay." Nana and Dawn answered in chorus and went back to their seats.

Who the hell is it?

I chatted her through messenger and it pissed me off that she just seen it. Fck. I told her that we should talk later at the parking lot.

I went to the faculty room and I saw the student-teacher, Knight. When we passed by to each other, he whispered something I didn't like.

"You're no way for a boyfriend for Angeli, Sr. Yumiji." And when I saw his smirk on his face, I almost wanted to punch him. Still, I calm myself and called out on him.

"Knight, can you please go to the fire exit later at lunch here at 8th floor?" I seriously looked at him and he just smiled.

"Sure, Sr. Yumi." Then, he turned around and walked to his next class. 

Is it him who fetched Angeli? If so, then why would she be mad at him? 

My cellphone rang and it was Sean. A problem between him and Iyah again, huh. I sighed because they are fighting for the littlest things they would argue about. I took the call and went to the fire exit, so that no one could hear me in the phone.

***

It is now lunch time and Knight came as expected. We glared at each other for a moment. "Did you fetched her yesterday?" I asked him with glared eyes. 

"Yes." He did not even hesitate to tell me the truth.

"Why?" 

"Because I felt like I needed to protect her from someone." He emphasized someone as if it is me. What does he know?

"Can you tell me who is that someone you're talking about?" I sarcastically smiled and walked towards him. 

"Do I need to tell you?" He sarcastically smiled back as if it is piquing my limits.

"Of course." I looked at him straightly and become serious. I don't like the way he is talking to me.

"I'll tell you what happened after that. Are you interested?" His smirk, I hate it to the point that I want to punch his face.

"Of course I am, if it's everything about her." If he knew something, then he should understand what I am saying.

"When we reached at her home, I kissed her in the forehead." I didn't think twice. I grabbed his collar and glared at him.

"And why did you do that?" I don't know if I'm just insecure that he can steal Angeli from me.

"Because I'm letting her go and I'm giving up on her that's why I did that." I let go of his collar and turned around.

What a lie. He is just a beast like me and I don't want him to be around her but I don't have any right to say that, do I?

"Don't go licking someone's index finger if she's not your girlfriend." I just shook my head. There's no point in this, anyway. 

"Regardless of what you are to Angeli, you don't deserve any explanation from me." I looked back at him and glared at him. He just sighed and fixed his necktie. 

He passed by and walked out at the fire exit. I was dumbfounded. He like Angeli as much I do. We're the same, but he is a graduate student and I'll run the company someday. This is not the time to think about it. Tsk.

Angeli's POV

Next class na namin si Sr. Knight after lunch. Tsk. Dobleng pampasira ng araw. Hay. What a life. I was embarrassed for not punching and kicking out of Kuya Yumi for the other day and Sr. Knight for yesterday. I just sighed. Do they think that I'm an easy woman? Think again.

Nung nagka-klase na kami kay Sr. Knight, nakatingin lang ako sa powerpoint at hindi sa kanya. Feeling ko kasi mas maiinis lang ako lalo kapag tiningnan ko siya.

"Okay. Class dismissed." At umalis na siya. Buti naman.

I looked at my phone and opened messenger. Oo nga pala. Nag-message pala sa akin si Kuya Yumi. Sasagot na sana ako ng, "Okay." nang may nag-message sa akin. Si Sr. Knight. Wow. May telepathy ba sila at parehas nila ako pinapapunta sa car park after class.

I just seen their messages and didn't reply any of it. Galit ako sa kanilang dalawa. Yun ang alam ko. 

***

I went to the car park and they are both leaning on their cars. Imagination ko lang ba o nag-aaway sila sa tinginan lang? Imagination ko lang. I angrily walked towards Kuya Yumi. Ilalabas ko na lahat lahat.      

"You! Don't go licking someone's index finger just because there's some blood or shit. I can go to the comfort room and wash it. I'd rather wash it than letting you lick it. I hated it." I even pinpointed him. 

"I'm sorry." He looked me with surprise at the same time, apologetic.

"Better." I answered with a straight face and walked towards to Sr. Knight.

"Ikaw naman. Wag mo akong hinahalikan na akala mo girlfriend mo ako. I'm not an easy-going girl. I was just caught off guard. If you do it again, I'll tell you. You're grades from our real professor will dropped."

"I'm sorry." He looked mature and sincere in apologizing. Well, his voice is still scary that I can't talk back.

"Okay." I sighed.

"So, uuwi na ako okay?" I turned around and walked away. I just wanted to walk out, since everything is now resolved and I think I can forgive them tomorrow. I don't care if because of this my grades will go down, but my pride as a woman will never let it just passed.

"Angeli!" Kuya Yumi held my wrist and stopped me from leaving.

"What now?" I looked at him with a straight face.

"I'm really sorry." He looked at me sincerely as if I am really precious to him. I looked away and looked at him again. 

I was really mad for what he did. Maybe it will passed tomorrow. Tomorrow. Can he wait?

"It's okay. Just let me go home for now." I claimed my wrist and walked away.

I admit that I almost wanted him to drive me home, but my dignity speaks more. I wanted him to think that I'm just not any girl he can find anywhere. I'm different from the girls he went and played out with.

Published: May 7, 2016, Sunday, 6:29 PM

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

108K 4.6K 53
The Madrid-Esquival siblings Nora, Fort, and Ansel, find love through their phones...and go from there. *** Nora's crush on her older brother's teamm...