Love through all (ROSS LYNCH)

Par JordynGailHoran

18 year old Cameron is in a struggle just trying to deal with life in general. then when Cameron's brother di... Plus

Love through all
HOPE YOU LIKE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Morgan comes home
SURPRISE!!!!!!!
INSIDER
THE NECKLACE
THE NEWS!!!
Him........
One breath.
Another chance is left behind
Why can't we make it?
Broken hearted
Im out
I try
Reuninted at last
What a time
Love works out
Love is one green light away
Almost recovery love!
Sometimes you need to forgive, but dont....
NEXT!!
All But Once Upon a Time
Untitled Part 24
Edits

THE GAME CHANGER!

37 5 2
Par JordynGailHoran

Hope you all enjoy my story I work pretty hard on them! PEACE LOVE WRITE!!!!!   ;^)    SORRY THIS ONE IS'NT LONG!!!!!

Ross and I sprint to the car and drive tward the hospital, Savanna and Louis right behind us. This isnt exactly the way I wanted to spend my weekend with my boyfriend, but I guess I cant control my stupid brother.

The best part is that he hasent complained about me ruining his weekend. He's so supportive. We get to the hospital and Morgan stands up. I've never seen her this nervous before.

"What happened to Robert?"

"He got hit!"

"What, when by what?"

"By a car."

"What?"

"He was walking home from percys house and a driver hit him from behind."

"How do you know this?"

"There was one witness, but she had to leave."

"But what happened to the guy that hit him?"

"I don't know he fled the scene."

I would have collapsed on that note, but lucky Ross was fit and caught me. He laid my head on his chest and as soon as my head felt the warmth of his body I drifted off to sleep.

Just at that minute the doctor came out the room. He walked over to us like he delivered bad news all the time.

"Is he ok doctor?"

"Were not sure yet, he has a couple broken bones and a fracture pelvic bone, but the he is also unconscious. So we won't be able to operate until he wakes up." and with that he left us there standing in the cold empty waiting room.

WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT HOW BOUT YOU DECIDE!!!

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

118K 5.9K 55
(y/n) (l/n) a girl who was born in the modern world who somewhat ends up in the taisho era of demon slayer. Her sassiness and eccentric attitude capt...
344K 16.6K 77
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
1M 33.6K 60
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
1M 54.9K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...