Love works out

GUYS THX SOOOO MUCH FOR READING MY STORYS IT MEANS SO MUCH TO ME SORRY I DIDNT UPDATE YESTERDAY I WAS RUNNING IN THE DISTRICT MEET!!!!!!! GO WEST BRIAR!!!!! AND I GOT BACK AT 9:00 SO I CRASHED WHEN I GOT HOME!!! WELL ANYWAYS ENJOY!!!! sorry I haven't updated in 2 weeks but ive been really busy with school and all!

"I have.......Dyslexia and ADHD."

"Ha yes finally the truth came out," and she walks off "good luck with that," she says chuckles then leaves.

"What??!!!?????!!!?!?!???!??!??!!??!?? Why didn't you ever tell me?"

"I know I shouldn't have ever kept it from you I'm sorry!"

"What do you mean? It's not that big of a deal1 but what im mad about is that you kept it from me and didn't tell me!"

"Well, I thought if you knew then you wouldn't love me anymore," he said with a frown on his face.

"Ross, I love you more than anything in the entire world I would never let you go....EVER!!!"

"Really you love me that much?"

"Of course I do!"

"Yes, your my true love and you will always be, " she says proudly.

'I've never met any one as fantastic and caring as you."

"And you deffenently the best boyfriend any girl could ever have!"

I lean in and press my lips to Rosses and he pulls me in and lifts me off my feet swinging me around.

"I LOVE YOU," I say.

"No, I love you more!"

"That's not possible!"

"Well, lets go eat I'm starved," Ross says.

"Ya me too!"