Untitled Part 24

Ross didn't leave Laura's side once. He was determined to stay with her until she was better.

                                                                                   3 Weeks Earlier...

Ross: Will she be ok? Please doc! I need her to be ok!

Doctor: Mr. Lynch, Mrs. Marano suffered many injuries, although she is stable, but we are unsure of what treatments we will be implicating.

Ross: What does that mean?

Doctor: It means we don't know how to diagnose Mrs. Marano. She shows symptoms of a concussion, but no actual results have allowed us to confirm a concussion.

Ross: Me... no speak your crazy ass doctor language!

Doctor: Mr. Lynch, please just let me do my job!

Ross: How am I supposed to let you do your job if you can't even do it right?

Doctor: Look, we are doing the absolute best that we can. We will notify you if anything changes, but in the meantime why don't you go home and get some rest.

Ross: Ok, thanks. *Grabs his phone and calls the only person he could think to call.

Stormie: Hey sweetie! How is life treating you? We haven't spoken in so long! How is that gorgeous girlfriend of yours?

Ross: Mom... *Chocking up*

Stormie: Ross whats wrong sweetie?

Ross: Cameron is in the hospital... *Sniffles* We got into a wreck... They don't know what is wrong.

Stormie: Where are you? You are coming home!