What a time

hey guys thx for reading my storys and voting love you al!!!!!! this ones a little longer than my other story's enjoy!!!!!!!!!!

We head over to my ex-best friend. While Ross holds my hand. He squeezes it supportively.

"Cameron!!!!"

"I haven't seen you since...''

I cut her off,"Since you stole my boyfriend."

"Well, yes and you know how many times that I said sorry."

"That doesn't give you a right to kiss my boyfriend."

"Well. it looks like you have moved on anyway," as she looks up and down Ross. "Well, looks like you didn't choose well enough though."

"What is wrong with you, Avery? First you steal my boyfriend now your insulting my new boyfriend. I guess I didn't choose well enough of my friends, but I chose perfectly for my boyfriend," as I pull Ross to my side.

"And nothing, but there is something wrong with him."

"What are you talking about?"

"Ohhh, he didn't tell you. That is so like you Ross" 

I look at Ross and I see a worried expression on his face.

"Ross, what is she talking about?"

"Nothing.. I don't really."

"Sure you don't Ross... Either you can tell her or I can. either one brings pain and suffering, and I LOVE pain and suffering. 

"No ill do it."

"Ross," I say as I slightly loosen my grip and step back a little bit.

"Ross what is she talking about you wouldn't hide anything from me would you?"

"Well, it was for your own good."

"What was for my own good?"

"I.. well..I.."

Ross, just spit it out."

"Fine I have......