Im out

LOVE YOU ALL FOR SUPPORTING ME!! Sorry this is so short sometimes I just have to surprise you guys with the next one so thanks fo reading love you all!!!!!

When the door opened I saw who it was.. it was my dada what was he doing here.

"Dad, your home early."

"Ya, the plane got into the airport an hour before expec..," and ubruptanly stops when he sees Ross. What is he doing here this late?"

"Umm, dad Ross is my..... boyfriend I say hiding the word under a cough ."

"What? I couldn't hear you speak up Cameron."

"He's my boyfriend ok you happy now."

He stares at me blankly for a while, then adjusts his posture and says" Oh no he's not!"

"What I ask clearly confused."

"I told you Ross is not the kind of guy you should be with."

"You cant tell me what to do. I'm not a baby any more, I'm 18."

"I don't care how old you are you live under my roof you will not date him."

"I will date him if I want to."

"If you continue to see him then just leave."

"What?"

"leave because your not dating him under my roof."

"But dad..."

"Don't but dad me. Either you stop seeing him or your out of this house."

"Sir, I don't think this is reasonable."

"What are you still doing in my house? GET OUT!!!" he yells at Ross.

"You know what I am out. I'm not a baby I can live on my own I don't need you I have Ross." and I start out the door.

"Fine leave but when you realize that you cant live off love and you come crawling back I want an apology.

And I leave without another word.