THE NEWS!!!

THIS PART AT THE END IS A REAL SUSPENDER....ALTHOUGH THIS CHAPTER IS SHORTER, BUT IF I KEEP GOING THERE WILL BE NO SUPENSE AND WHATS THE FUN IN THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOPE YOU LIKE IT!!!!!!!!!!    ;^}

When we finally reach the mall, we find Savanna at the food court. But something's no right who's that boy she's with. OMG!!!! Its Louis are they dating now, if so that means she finally got rid of the looser Michel.

I've been telling her she's needs to dump him for so long. we make it over to them and we talk and she tells me what happened a with her and Michel even thought Louis seemed a little nervous.

Then we start walking and hold our boyfriends hands. While Savanna and Louis look at some window display me and Ross go over to the food court. We stop at chick-ful-a and he buys a burger with a milkshake.

Then we walk over to la Madeline's and I get a salad. We find an open table and sit down. Then Savanna and Louis walk over and sit down Louis has pizza hut pizza and Savanna has a salad. While we ate we talked about our relationships and ex-boyfriends.

I was telling them about Tye when I was cut off by my phone ringing. I excused myself and took the call.

"Hello?"

"You need to get to the hospital NOW!!!"

"Um who is this?"

"Its Morgan don't you check your caller ID? ahhggg never mind that, you need to get to the hospital now."

"Why?"

"Roberts in the hospital!"

"What why?"

"Just get to the hospital now, ill explain when you get here."  And with that she hangs up.

I go back to the table, and Ross asks me if everything's alright..

"Roberts in the hospital!"