Morgan comes home

I woke up the next morning with a huge headache, so I went downstairs to take some Advil, but to my surprise someone was already here. Wait I know those black pleated pants and that White hat with the black trim.

"Morgan?" I asked surprised.

She turned and smiled "Cam". 

"Morgan when did you get home?" I asked clearly confused as I pulled her into a hug.

Morgan is my older sister she goes to the United States Naval Academy so we don't get to see her as much as we would like too.

I got in yesterday night, and stayed at Zig and Santana's last night so I could surprise you in the morning.

"So are you not going to tell me who this supposed cutie is."

"What do you mean?"

"Your boyfriend! Did you not think that Zig would catch me up on your entire life story?"

Ok, so Zig is Morgan boyfriend and also my best friend. It was very complicated when Morgan was still in high school with Morgan wanting to be with her boyfriend and me wanting to hang out with my friend, but I could always see how much they loved each other.

"His name is Ross, he's my...boyfriend."

"How long have you been dating?"

"Four months and 18 days"

"So...When do I get to meet him?"

"I can invite him over today if you want me to?"

"Hell ya. Go go go, breakfast is almost ready invite him over for breakfast."

I run upstairs and text Ross as fast as I could....

Cameron: "Hey, can you come over for breakfast??????"

Ross: "Ya is something wrong????? :^[ "

Cameron: "No, i just have a surprise for you. ; ) "

Ross: "Ok, I'm heading over now be there in 20!!!!"

Cameron: "kk"

I go back downstairs and Morgan and I chat for a while when I hear a knock on the door. I run to the door extremely excited. I swing the door open and I get the surprise of my life it's not Ross...

Its...