Why can't we make it?

HEY GUYS LOVE ALL MY FOLLOWERS AND THE PEOPLE THAT SUPPORT ME. LOVE YA'LL THIS IS FOR YA'LL!!!

"I.... got an offer from Harvard."

"What?" I was happy for him and all, but we have been together for a while and I don't want him to leave. But I thought the least I could do was be supportive.

" um, Ross that's amazing. I'm happy for you really," I say trying to keep my smile.

"Really you mean that, I though you would be really mad at me."

"No, no not at all." And I lean in and kiss him for a while.

"But the chatch is I have to leave in two weeks"

"Two weeks, but that so soon."

"I know I'm sorry."

"If I could have it any other way I would as long as I can be with you."

I don't have to kiss him this time he kisses me instead."

"You know what I'm going to call Harvard right now and tell them that I'm not going to go. I'm going to stay in Houston with my wonderful... ( he kisses me) awesome.. ( he kisses me again) girlfriend."

"Please don't tell them that I don't want you to be unhappy I really want you to go."

" No, but if I go I won't be with you."

" let's just not talk about this now we at least have two weeks to spend with each other now let's make the most of them."

" Your right lets just be together for these next few weeks then well deal with the "situation"."

And with that last word he takes my fingers in his fingers and holds them gently. Then he sweeps me up off my feet and holds me in his big muscular arms. I stare into his intense dark brown eyes, feeling like the same night under the stars. Then he takes off running back to my house, where we can get warm again.