Love is one green light away

• Dedicated to i want to dedicate this to all my friends i love all my family and friends and a

HEY GUYS SORRY FOR THE REALLY LONG WAIT I HAVE BEEN REALLY BUSY SOON THIS IS A HUGE CLIFF HANGER SO I WONT KEEPS YOU IN SUSPENSE FOR LONG!!!!

We walk around the ally and into the ressteraunt and sit down. We pick up the menus..

And the waiter came up and asked us what we would want. When they brought our food out we talked about how everything is and what it would be be like if we had never been together. When we both finished our our food we got up and left the resteraut he took my hand and opened the door. he helped me get in the car and then closed it behind me he ran over to the drivers side and hopped in.

Ross: Can I ask you something?”

Cameron: Anything!

Ross: Why do you love me so much?

Cameron: Because you are sweet charming funny and most of all theres a spark when I see you, everything doesn’t matter. And most of all I love you!!!

Ross: Really?

Cameron: Really!

Ross leaned in and kissed her in perfect motion that it made Cameron get happy chills.

Ross: Alright lets get this party on the rode.

Cameron: Hahaha just start driving already!

Ross: Alright miss bossy.

Cameron: I looked at him with a straight face, don't ever call me that again.

Ross: Fine fine *whispers* miss bossy.

Cameron: What did u call me!?

Ross: Nothing!

Cameron: Thats right!

And they drive off laughing and smiling. They come to a stop at a red light.

When the light finally turned green Ross steps on the pedal and all of a sudden everything goes black!