I Need Your Love || Park Jimi...

Da shxnzlexa

"You turned every moment we spent together into painful memories. They are sharp, and cut right through me ev... Altro

1: Spring Day
2: Unexpected Meet
3: The Pain of Betrayal
4: First Thing to Face
6: Finally We Met
7: Back Hug
8: Sorry
9: Sleep
10: Letter
11: Lie
12: Begging
13: Defend
14: Yoonji
15: I can't stop
16: Need Time
17: Shocking News
18: Lying
19: Yoonji or Me?
20: Awkward
21: Kidnapped
22: Terrible
23: I Love You
24: Why Must Her?
25: Friend
26: Our New Side
27: Bathroom
28: Come Again
29: Scared
30: Don't Touch Jimin
31: Jealous
32: I'm the bait
33: Shoot
34: Gun Shot
35: Don't Leave Me
36: Losing You
37: Kill You
38: Who is that Park Jimin?
39: Trust
40: Jimin, What Happened?
41: Mind Hacking
42: It's Too Late
43: My Daughter
44: Short
45: Jimin Please
46: Tired because of You
47: Leave Me
48: I'm Sick Of It
49: Spotted
50: Why Me?
51: Mad or Jealous?
52: Nervous
53: Dance Together
54: You're my sunshine

5: Girlfriend

1.4K 46 2
Da shxnzlexa

You turn around and you didn't expect to meet him there. He's in front of you along with some of his friends. You really hope you can go from there at the moment.

"Can't we go?" you face Hyun Jae and asked. "Didn't you say that you're sure just now?" he's giving you an answer but look like he's teasing you.

You turn back again then you face again. You hope that Hyun Jae will agree to go from there with you but yet you know it's too late because they have greet each other.

"Hyun Jae-ah! What are you doing here?" he greet Hyun Jae while you don't even facing him and slowly put up your mask and sunglasses.

"Girlfriend?" he asked. "Of course no. It's our famous friend, Hyerin", Hyun Jae turn you and you finally face him. You finally face him.

He saw the shock register on my face before I could hide it. A small smile played on his lips. "Long time no see Hyerin", he said. "I know. How have you been, Jihyun?", you asked him.

"I'm fine. When did you come here though?" he asked you as he's smiling at you. Hyun Jae give a help since he knew that you're so nervous to face Jimin's brother which is your ex classmate before you move to Seoul along with Jimin a few years ago.

"She just arrived along with her member just now. We stop by the beach before going back home." Hyun Jae explain to Jihyun and the others.

"But why you look so shocked when you see us?" he finally asked you that question. "Because it have been a long time. Since I debut I didn't see you and when i saw as an idol, i feel a bit awkward", you give him an answer as soon as you got ask by him.

"That feeling. Even my brother feel the same too..." then he stopped and look at you. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to mention him", he apologised right away.

"It's okay I'm fine", you give him a smile behind your mask. "well since we're having our unexpected reunion at the beach, why don't we take some photos? Well you know this one friend is too busy to meet all of us", Hyun Jae as he points at you.

You can't help but smile. As the time goes by, you and Jihyun finally talk a lot. A lot than you expected. Jihyun knew everything about you and Jimin but he doesn't try to talk about Jimin at you. The thing that he doesn't know is the reason of your break up with Jimin.

All of you take photo together at the beach. After have a talk for quite long at the cafe nearby along with them, you decide to go home because you know your family is waiting for you. Hyun Jae and you go home right after that.

Jimin POV
In the darkness of my room, my eyelids slide open and I wonder if it is early in the morning. The seams of the house creek as the wind roars and whistles. It's not early as I suspected. A storm is brewing.

I look at my phone and it's around 1pm. It's my break time, and I'm grateful I don't have to go anywhere. There is nothing worse than wet damp weather. It's a flat iron's worse enemy, next to humidity.

Buried in the blankets, I contemplate how I will spend this rainy day as if time is costly. Perhaps I'll make something Or maybe I'll actually write some lyrics but I'm not like Namjoon hyung that gonna inspire by the rain though. Ugh. I can't seem to pull that out of me.

Video games? Yes, playing video games with Jungkook or Tae is a perfect rainy day time waster. That's what I'll do.

Then, I got my phone buzz and it's a message. I open up the message and read it.

Jihyun: Hyung, what are you doing right now?

Jihyun rarely message me since he knew that I'm busy but today he suddenly message me.

Me: I'm doing nothing. Why?

Jihyun: you don't have any break time?

Me: I told you, i only have 2 days break. Why Jihyun?

Jihyun: Guess what.

Me: what?

Jihyun: Guess it, hyung.

Me: what? You're coming to Seoul to see me?

Jihyun: nope..

Me: so?

Jihyun suddenly ask me to guess something but yet I really can't guess anything at that time. I just wanna stay and enjoy my 2 days break. I'm kinda surprised when he reply me with a photo.

Jihyun:

I wondered who's this girl. He suddenly give me a photo of girl that make me surprised. I try to guess when he give me the photo.

Me: Is this your girlfriend? Heol.. congratulations finally you have a girlfriend.

I congratulate him even I don't know who's that girl. I guess it must be his girlfriend, that's why he's showing me the photo.

Jihyun: Pretty right, hyung?

Me: well from the back I can say so. Don't you have your photo with her? Well as your brother I need to know.

Jihyun: I know right.

Me: I'm waiting.

Jihyun didn't give me a reply after that. After a few hours, then he finally reply.

Jihyun:

Jihyun: It's me and her. I spent some times with her just now. Short  time but yet it's great.

From the photo, her face is not clear and can't be seen but yet her eye really look familiar to me. Look like I know this girl really well but it's impossible because it's Jihyun's girlfriend.

Me: Your girlfriend look pretty even in that mask. And she seem familiar to me. Did I know her?

Jihyun: Yes you know her. You know what hyung, we even change our jacket. She's so great!

Me: really? Woah good then. Show me if you don't mind.

Jihyun: I hope you don't mind.

Me: why?

This girl really look very familiar to me. I realky know her eye but it's impossible. So i think she must come from the same school before and just coincidence. Then, Jihyun send me photo again.

Jihyun: 

This is why. Yes you know her very well. I met her  today since she's going back to Busan today. She's getting  pretty, hyung.  She's debuting in a group, PIXIE.  I changed jacket with her because it's her group and she signed it for me. So it's kinda cold so i give her my jacket. It's the jacket that you gave and just now i gave her. I'm sorry, hyung.

I didn't expect that Jihyun will give me his photo with Hyerin. It's shocking. I lost my words. I don't know what should I reply because I finally see her after a few years. I never thought Hyerin in PIXIE is Hyerin my ex girlfriend.

Me: KIM HYERIN?!!

Jihyun: Yes, hyung.

I'm speechless. I don't know what should I do and what should I say. The memories between and her suddenly come to me and haunt me.

(A/N: The photos are not mine. Fully credit to the owner of the photos. I'm taking ulzzang photos. The ulzzang are so pretty tho)

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

17K 988 34
After his toxic relationship, Taehyung finds out stuff about himself he didn't knew before, when he meets Jimin, who living his boring life, finds wh...
24.5K 1.6K 31
𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗵𝗿𝗮𝘀𝗲 "𝗢𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝘂𝗽𝗼𝗻 𝗮 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲" 𝗶𝘀 𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗶𝗻𝗱𝗶𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗻𝗲𝗱 𝗼𝗿 𝗲𝘅𝗶𝘀𝘁�...
12.4K 982 45
It's easy to look at love and and admire it. You'd dreamt about it your whole life, but nothing could have prepared you for the side effects of it, f...
155K 6.1K 33
Book 1. ──────────── "Loving someone is hard. Loving one another is harder because they have to go through many obstacles which either end up ruining...