The spy agency (AU 1D & 5sos)...

By Tigz125

Tracy Evans or Tigz3000 (spy name) , is 26 year old, brown hair, brown eyes. Has been living the whole of her... More

Intro of the spy agency
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Authors notes

Authors note

37 0 0
By Tigz125

Omfg I havent been writing for ages and I have only just found out that this book has reached 1K like holy moly. Thank you guys so much I get notifications saying that loads of you had added this book in your reading lists and Im so grateful. The sequal is up and running hasnt been updated in a while but I will continue as many of you have requested thank you so much Im really shocked like seriously so many people have loved this book that much.

Man I cant belive it. Next chapter of the sequal will be up soon so stay tuned.

Love you guys and thanks again

Tracy x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.2M 302K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
89.8M 2.8M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...
200K 7.3K 64
Izuku was like any other child his age. Excited about the quirk that will make them a hero. As his quirk came in his friends and peers began feeling...
11.4M 296K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...