The purest - Chris Schistad #...

By loveisweakness7

"Have you ever been in love ? Horrible isn't it? It makes you so vulnerable. It opens your chest and it opens... More

Whoa, big crack !!!!
Cast
Playlist
Act 1
Act 2
Act 3
Act 4
ACT 5.
Act 6
Act 7
Act 8.
Act 10.
Act 11.
Act 12.
Act 13.
Act 14.
Act 15.
Act 16.
Act 17.
Act 18.
Act 19.
Act 20.
Act 21.
Act 22.
Act 23.
Act 24.
Act 25 -Special Christmas-
Act 26 -Special Christmas-
Act 27 -Special Christmas-
Act 28 -Special Christmas-
Act 29.
Act 30.
Act 31.
Act 32.
Act 33.
Act 34.
Act 35.
Act 36.
Act 37.
Act 38.
Act 39.
Act 40.
Act 41.
Act 42.
Act 43.
Act 44.
Act 45.
Act 46.
Act 47.
Act 48.
Act 49.
Act 50.
Act 51.
Act 52.
Act 53.
Act 54.
Act 55
Act 56.
Act 57.
Act 58.
Act 59.
Act 60.
61.
Act 62.
Act 63.
Act 64.
Act 65.
Act 66.
Act 67.
Act 68
Act 69.
Act 70.
Act 71.
Act 72.
Act 73.
Act 74.
Act 75.
Act 76.
Act 77.
Act 78.
Act 79.
Act 80.
Act 81.
Act 82.
Act 83.
Act 84.
Act 85.
Act 86.
Act 87.
Act 88.
Act 89.
Act 90.
Act 91.
Act 92.
Act 93.
Act 94.
Act 95.
Act 96.
Act 97.
Act 98.
Act 99.
Act 100.
Act 101.
Act 102.
Act 103.
Act 104.
Act 105.
Act 106.
Act 107.
Act 108.
Act 109.
Act 110.
Act 111.
Act 112.
Act 113.
Act 114.
Act 115.
Act 116.
Act 117.
Act 118.
EPILOGUE

Act 9.

4.4K 77 31
By loveisweakness7

Mandag 15:15

"Okay, okay, so you really fell asleep in the bathtub?" Glossed Eva with Noora as I told them my version of the Friday party.

They had explained to me that after my departure Chris had attempted an approach with Eva.

However this was before Sana suddenly threw water at the face of a freshman group who apparently had stories with Eva and Vilde. Personally, I was not even aware of all this drama but I assumed it was predictable. Egil was probably right. The bus were a real source of drama.

Although I would never tell him since he would benefit simply to rally to all his ideals. He tended to be quite witty when he concentrated on a subject and even though he was adorable when he started on a subject that he held to heart, he could also be very boring at the same time.

"Believe me it was nothing compared to my fall on the stairs and the arrival of the twins." I sighed heavily, pressing my chin into my palm, causing more laughter from the two girls.

After the small statement of Ilyas, the overall subject of the weekend had been Chris and William. Apparently the twins had developed a sort of crush on them since they were unable to talk about other things. As for Mathias and Egil, it was enough to make their days whenever I sighed or groaned in fatigue.

Our parents had found the subject so amusing so they also participated in my daily scourge.

Sometimes I hated to have such a tightly knit family. If we were like most families in Oslo then we would have secrets for each other and we would barely speak more than three words to each other during the day.

"I still cann't believe you're four brothers and they're all twins." Eva declared after laughing, soon contradicted by Noora, with a playful air.

"Ah, only the little ones are twins. Mathias and Egil are false twins. A very important point. "

I made a grimace in the direction of Noora as the blonde laughed openly at my sayings before leaving a breath of laughter while shaking my head. "Besides, Mathias and Egil are dying to meet you, girls. "

"Really? Why?" Eva asked in perplexity unlike Noora who smiled knowingly. "Wait, are they hot?"

"Seriously?" Noora exclaimed as I gave a flat glance at the redhead before leaning against the back of my chair.

Eva shook her shoulders with a mischievous smile while curiously turning towards me. "Why don't they go to Nissens like you?"

"Egil." I replied, simply collecting confused looks from the two girls since they did not yet know the specimen my younger brother represented. "He hates public institutions. And since he and Mathias are all together ... "

Eva nodded her head in understanding before folding her lips into thought. "It must be complicated to be in a family where they all have a double. "

"Trust me, it's because you didn't see them interacting together." Immediately intervened Noora with a playful look in my direction still impressed by the family ties we shared."They're like a happy hour show. "

I shrugged my shoulders with a slight shy smile in the direction of the two girls before suddenly jumping at the sudden appearance of Vilde. "Chris has to tell Sana that she can't be on our bus any longer. "

"What? " I exclaimed in surprise and slight boredom as I frowned at Vilde definitely not loving her hypocritical side.

Noora seemed to share my idea as a similar expression adorned her pale face before she turned to the platinum blonde. "Why?"

"Huh, Hello?" Hailed Vilde as if we were stupid before quickly completing her point."She almost ruined our social status, and I had to fix it ! I had to explain to the penetrators guys that we usually don't create a lot of drama. It's really important what they think of us. "

"Really?" I asked somewhat dubiously giving an even more annoyed look at Vilde as she gave me a dark look making me look away in the direction of Noora.

This last sustained my gaze before turning to Vilde with an uncertain shrug of her shoulders."But Maybe it was not Sana's fault? "

I was nodding my head somewhat uncertain since I did not really want to participate in this kind of conflict.

"Have you meet Sana?" Replied Vilde, making me once more amplify my frown since I had a close relationship with the brunette in question. "She's incredibly rude. "

"She's a good friend. " I asked in the hope of defending the absent brunette.

Vilde instantly released a sniff before giving me a presumptuous look. "Talk for you. She's just kind to you because you're a Christian and she's a Muslim. "

I was literally open-mouthed this time to her assault unlike Noora and Eva who widened their eyes before turning simultaneously towards the platinum blonde. "Vilde!"

"Ingrid and Sara aren't the nicest people in the world." Eva added in an attempt to return to the original subject.

"I know Sara and Ingrid really well, and they're not girls who starts drama. "

I gave a frown on Noora as she spoke of the girls who had unfairly fired from their buses before simply shaking my head by taking over my study manual. I did not want to be involved in this conversation.

I held my head in my palm as I roamed my exercise in an attempt to ignore the conversation around me only the sound of a telephone bell closely followed by Vilde's excited voice poked me. "William. "

"What's up with you two ?" Eva asked with a curious smile.

Vilde blushed almost instantly as she squeezed her phone into her hands before leaning over the table, leaving me to share a smile with Noora. "I think we'll sleep together. "

However, my smile faded almost instantly to the agreement of the statement of the blonde as I looked at her now with wide eyes.

"Okay?"

"Don't you think you should get to know him a little better first ?" Suggested Noora giving me a side look in understanding as I was chewing inside my cheek by turning my purity ring around my index finger.

I did not want to judge. Great, I would never do that but I could not help but rethink my choices in this kind of situation. I definitely did not understand how she could want to give something so precious to a boy she knew absolutely nothing about.

"Why? He's totally perfect." Assured the platinum blonde with nonchalance on the whole subject. "I want my first time to be with the most handsome, coolest '97 guy rather than someone basic. "

I choked on my own breath to the agreement of her present condition before giving her an outrageous look. "His first time? "

"I've also heard that William is really, really good in bed. And that usually you don't get an orgasm the first time. But with William, you do." Explained Vilde in unconsciousness, making me shake my head imperceptibly in total incomprehension. "I've heard about five girls who got an orgasm. "

I chewed on my lower lip as I tried to let go my ring as I remembered it was Vilde's personal choice after all before looking anywhere except the blonde.

Honestly this kind of subject had the gift of making me uncomfortable and my inexperience on the whole topic did not help me in the slightest.

"Hallo! I'm doing this for you guys too!" Vilde again intervened in an attempt to justify her choices making me raise my head becoming more and more uncomfortable on the subject."This will guarentee we'll get to party on their bus. "

This time it was the last source of absurdity for me as I straightened up before giving a look at each of the girls as they turned to me. "Uh ... I think I forgot some homework in my locker so ..."

Noora immediately gave me an knowing look, which I hastened to give her before saying my farewells to the girls.

I threw the strap of my black backpack over my shoulder as I crossed the silent library of the high school before releasing a sigh once I was outside.

I was silently heading towards my locker trying to forget about the earlier conversation weighing on my mind before finally stopping in front of the row of metal lockers.

I pulled my bag from my shoulder and put it down at my feet to make my suit before looking at the books I needed to study.

However, I did not expect the sudden appearance of a familiar brown boy. "Hallo, partner. "

I left a smile on my lips as I saw Jonas lean against the locker next to mine before spotting a blond boy giving me a smile equivalent to that of the curly boy at my side.

"Hi! If you're looking for Eva she's in the library." I announced giving a smile to his blond friend before resuming my storage.

"Actually, I wanted to introduce you to Isak. Isak, it's Celeste my partner in the gym class."Jonas explained as I watched the blond over my shoulder before turning around to shake his hand cleanly. "Celeste, this is Isak, my best friend. "

I shook Isak's hand for a moment before giving him a smile of white teeth. " Nice to meet you. I think Jonas complained about your absence in our class. "

"Oh I'm sure he did. He's so bored without me." Teased the blond as he pushed his hands into the pockets of his oversized sweatshirt making me smile with both.

They reminded me of Mathias and Egil in their own way.

Suddenly my glance soon drifted into two silhouettes turning the corner in the corridor letting me bite inside my cheek as I recognized William and Chris walking side by side with some of their friends behind them.

I simply decided to ignore them as I turned to Isak and Jonas with the intention of getting to know them. "So you've known each other for a long time?"

" Always. Sadly." Jonas replied with a playful shoulder in the direction of Isak making me smile, pulling a lock of hair behind my ear.

However, the sensation of eyes in my side forced me to make the mistake of looking over Isak's shoulder just to make eye contact with the two big browns.

I strove to remain polite as I gave them a simple nod and a quiet hi as they passed before us eliciting broad smiles of the two browns.

I soon turned my eyes away as I felt a slight redness settling down my cheeks before turning my attention back to the conversation going on between Isak and Jonas.

I stayed an extra moment in their companies exchanging friendly jokes and taunts before I realized it was time for me to go home.

I exchanged my phone number with the boys, promising them to hang out together when we had the chance before I pulled out my khaki bomber jacket from my locker and put it on over my check shirt and t-shirt Grey.

I threw the strap of my bag over my shoulder again as I absentmindedly pulled my phone out of my jacket pocket and down the stairs, opening my conversation with Noora at the sight of her new message.

Darling :
Vilde wants us to accompany her to the infirmary to get the pill ...

Precious :
Oh it's good, I guess? I mean ... that it is responsible 😊

Darling :
You know you do not have to lie, right? ^^
I know you like this idea as much as I do -

Precious :
She doesn't even know him ...

Darling :
Yeah but she wants us all to be there ... except Sana ofc: /

Precious :
I don't like it ☹

I shook my head as I pushed the heavy metal door to the outside and immediately put my eyes back on my screen as I could see the three small points of conversation.

I was heading to the high school car park when I heard my first name being hele. I frowned slightly before giving a look over my shoulder simply to amplify my frown at the sight of William and Chris leaning against a Porsche.

I raised an eyebrow as William hurriedly waved his hand in my direction making me pause in my step.

I gave a look between my phone between my hands and the two third years currently gauging me carefully before deciding to simply shrug my shoulders as I slowly made my way to them.

I was putting my phone in the pocket of my skinny black jeans holes in my knees as I stopped in front of the duo before raising an eyebrow as a question.

"Well hallo, Celeste." William welcomed me with that breathtaking smile before he caught me by placing a chaste kiss on my cheek.

I widened my eyes as I pushed back slightly, causing the two boys to laugh before giving them a frown. "What do you want? "

"Oh, we were just wondering if you wanted a return at home?" Chris suggested with an innocent snort making me give a new confused look at the duet.

"You want to take me home?" I recapitulated slowly in confusion and mistrust. " Why ? "

"Well that's what friends do, right ?" Chris said immediately, suddenly throwing his arm around my shoulders before I got caught in his side making me blush in spite of myself.

I had never been so close to a boy who was not my brothers before and I had to admit that the two made me somewhat nervous and weak in my knees. He was certain to say that they were very attractive and their attitudes pleasant and charming towards me were somewhat destabilizing.

I cleared my throat by clumsily detaching myself from Chris as I tried to regain some control under William's mocking eyes before giving them strange looks. "We are ... we are friends? "

William and Chris immediately shared secret looks that made me uncomfortable before they let hilarious chuckles make me bite on my lower lip in embarrassment.

However, I did not really have time to think more like Chris suddenly stood behind me before pushing me to the passing door that William hurriedly opened for me.

I blushed more at the feeling of Chris's hand hovering over the bottom of my back before getting ready to climb to the back only it was counting on Chris again. The latter put his hand on my shoulder to stop me before climbing into the back seat.

"A pretty girl deserves to go ahead. " William whispered against the shell of my ear making me shudder before lowering my head to hide my scarlet cheeks.

It was at that moment that I regretted not bringing a scarf with me today.

I sat in the seat in awkward silence before waiting for William as he climbed behind the wheel. I took an extra moment to appreciate the comfort of the luxurious car before settling my eyes on the radio to the agreement of a familiar song.

Starboy-The weekend dynamitated at full speed in the cockpit from the moment William turned on the engine forcing the brown to reach the radio with the intention of extinguishing it at the sight of my eyes.

Only, I hastened to stop him with a confident smile and a slight shrug of the shoulder. " I like this music. My brothers often listen to him. "

"The twins?" Chris asked at once as he stepped into our seats in curiosity making me look over my shoulder.

"The false twins. Egil and Mathias. "I explained simply merely collecting confused looks of the two browns forcing me to explain further. " We are a big family. "

"Wait, do you have a twin?" Chris hastened to ask again with a dirty smile this time rolling my eyes knowingly.

I glanced at William to see him smile in a corner before he glanced at me with amusement making me put my eyes back on the windshield muttering a reply. "Nei. It's just the boys and me. "

A silence followed my declaration as the music filled the cockpit before the buzzing of my phone poked me. I soon pulled the latter out of my pocket before opening the conversation again with Noora trying to forget as best I could the presence of William at my side.

Darling :

Neither do I...
But I doubt we can do much about it ^^

Precious :
Yeah me too ...

I looked back at the windshield, biting the inside of my cheek in discomfort before reminding me that they were only boys after all. I grew up with Egil and Mathias for most of my life.

How could it be different ?

With this thought I put my phone between my thighs before turning to William. "So we're friends, right?"

William left a new smile on his lips as Chris let me look in between with a raised eyebrow.

" Of course. Unless you want us to be more obviously." Suggested Chris snatching a sniff from William while I gave him an unimpressed look.

Now I did not know why I was doing the next thing but suddenly I raised my hand before pointing my ring around my finger. "Will not happen, sorry. "

The next few seconds were probably the two most hilarious of all my life as Chris widened his eyes swearing under his breath while William did the same by pressing abruptly on the brake.

We were thrown slightly forward as the vehicle came to a halt before they turned to me in disbelief. "What the fuck? "

"What? I am Christian. Plus, this is probably not the first time you see a ring of purity." I explained nonchalantly before pointing to William in impatience. " It's ours turn. "

Chris and William remained silent as the latter started the car again until he broke the silence between us. "Most of the girls we meet don't wear this kind of jewelry. "

" I had guessed." I sniffed with a roll of my eyes before turning my attention through the passenger window.

"Wait! So you won't do anything before the wedding ?" Intervened again Chris causing me to give him a slightly amused look at his expression almost disappointed.

"Look who knows the meaning of a ring of purity." I teased a slight smile from William as Chris rolled his eyes back at the back seat.

I was giving an amused look at the rearview mirror as I could see the brown sulk in the back before giving an inquiring look at William to see him raise his eyebrows on me in amusement.

I grimaced to contain a burst of laughter and creased my lips by looking at the windshield again.

The rest of the trip consisted of my directions leading home and William's teasing smiles between Chris and me as the brown was now sulking on his phone.

I did not really know what I had done to bore him, after all I had just established a point with them.

Anyway, we soon stopped in front of the familiar driveway of my family home letting me turn to the two boys to thank them before making a sudden pause on Chris. I noticed the brown avoiding my gaze with a secret smile in the malice just rolling my eyes before stretching my hand in his direction.

Chris raised hiseyebrows as a question mark and I was just rolling my eyes before asking forhis phone.

" And why this ? "

"Chris, just give her your phone." Sighed William with amusement makingme give him a look before turning to Chris.

"Obviously you must always take the side of pretty girls." TeasedChris out of habit I supposed letting me just shake my head before acceptingthe phone he handed me.

I ignored the looks of the boys as I would put my number in his repertoirebefore looking for William's and then take his number before turning to him."I know your reputation only I usually give a chance to everybody. Youhave not done anything that lets me think you're idiots so I'll just trust you."

"Really?" William exclaimed somewhat surprised before sharing a longlook with Chris letting me grimace as I noticed the latter grimace slightly.

I simply decided to ignore their strange behavior before opening the car doorby greeting them over my shoulder

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.6K 1.7K 32
unknown number: saw you earlier, you look good babe ;) eva: thank you BUT who the fuck are you??? and why are you stalking me? unknown number: jesus...
172K 3.5K 67
"you're in love with a version of a person that you've created in your head that you are trying to, but cannot fix. the only thing you can fix is you...
117 12 10
Sometimes you should know the person you love might just be the wrong person.........
371 10 19
Days that she's have lived through Days she hasn't forgotten Its time to reclaim her life That she left in them days All feedback welcome, if you pl...