Highschool Sweethearts - Sept...

By RavenclawMidnight

Mark is quite the king at his highschool, and a fairly popular teenage heartthrob. Though he's not the stereo... More

A new day, a new surprise (chapter 1)
Preparations for a party (chapter 2)
So what are the rules? (chapter 3)
The invite (chapter 4)
Masks and Mark (chapter 5)
A fast calendar (chapter 6)
Winter stories (chapter 7)
Projects and problems (chapter 8)
A new love (chapter 9)
Time flies doesn't it? (chapter 10)
The car ride (chapter 12)
The cool night (chapter 13)
The convertible car ride (chapter 14)
Conflicting feelings (Chapter 15)
A little bit different (Chapter 16)

Felix's not so stupid suprise (chapter 11)

67 3 0
By RavenclawMidnight

Jack's POV:
After seeing Mark I was love struck and dazed the entire car ride to god-knows-where and the car stopped. I looked up we were at the pier. "YOU TOOK ME TO A CARNIVAL! THANK YOU!" I screamed. Felix laughed and got out of the car. "There's more to this carnival than you think." Felix said with a smirk. I didn't even care we were at a carnival, I had never been to one! I was super stoked!
We walked to a line and waited, I looked up and saw a giant ferris wheel. While we were waiting people started to push and I got separated from Felix. I bumped into a tall figure and almost fell backwards. Then two large hands wrapped around me catching me pulling me close.

Mark's POV:
I caught Jack midfall, but his small frame was so light. I pulled him up close standing him straight upwards. A small blush painted on my face as Jack's face was really close to mine. Jack's pale face flushed total red. "Bad timing?" I asked standing Jack up straight. "Ummmm no, no, no, no that was really good timing thanks for asking." He said as his face turned as red as a cherry tomato. "He he, well. . ." Jack said shifting in his place. "Well look where we are at the front of the line!" I said enthusiastically. "Oh really?!" He said as his eyes lit up. I gave the woman our tickets to the ride and got into the ferris wheel car. Jack was so giddy he was practically jumping on his seat.

Felix's POV:
I smiled as the two lovebirds walked into the car, I'm so glad my plan worked, after all it was only a matter of time till Mark's party comes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 20K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
227K 7.8K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
171K 4.5K 39
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
209K 4.3K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...