Broken Boy (Septiplier Trash...

Door jacky885566

Their heads: crazy. Their hearts: longing. Their feelings: unstoppable. Their love: eternal. Together: inse... Meer

New Kid
The Project
The Holy Trinity
Important A/N
The Play *Date*
Twister
He Just Doesn't Like Me
Broken Heart
Don't Die On Me
Love Me Back to Life
Hidden Hearts
New People ~ Crossover Special!
Goodbyes ~ Crossover Special! Pt. 2
Pumpkin Eater
Torn
Please Don't
Meaningless Words (Ending 2)
Marks of Life
Regarding Mark and Sean's Friendship ... A/N
Integrated
Sp00ky
A/N WHOOP
Just Another A/N
Secrets
Happy Birthday, Sean A/N
**IMPORTANT** A/N
Giving of Thanks

Sorry... A/N

90 6 4
Door jacky885566

So, some of you might have guessed this. With all of my extensively delayed updates, you probably already know (Or maybe you think they're so delayed because you think I'm working hard on each chapter. In that case, thanks you for thinking like that of me. But that also means, I'm sorry to disappoint you.) I'm going to discontinue Broken Boy.

When I first started the book, I just wanted to have some fun and write something for the sake of writing. Even later in the book, I saw how much more I could do and got very committed. But, around the last few months of last year I've just lost interest in the plot. I myself think it's very cliché and not well planned out to the point where I'm getting stuck too many times on where to go.

Plus, (I know this is very hypocritical because I made a whole Author's Note on it) it) I'm starting to really see Mark and Sean as real people with real (and might I add BEAUTIFUL AND AMAZING AND JUST OVERALL PERFECT) girlfriends. I find their real relationships better than any imaginary relationships I could ever write.

Sorry to disappoint you all like this, but it's something I've been thinking of for a while.

With that being said, I will only write two more chapters: the resolution and the epilogue.

BUT: I WILL BE MAKING A NEW BOOK! So look out for that.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

1.9M 86.2K 194
"Oppa", she called. "Yes, princess", seven voices replied back. It's a book about pure sibling bond. I don't own anything except the storyline.
207K 7.2K 97
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
924K 21.3K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
456K 31.1K 46
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...