'Ex' Of The Billionaire

By rutuhaste

Sophiana or Sophie for short was married to the one and only heir of 'Black Co.' the leading computer hardwar... More

Notice
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Notice
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Notice
Notice

Chapter 11

24.8K 737 29
By rutuhaste

Jared POV
I stared at Sophie's retorting figure as she left the hospital. I let out a chuckled as I look at the report again and sigh. Thinking it some kind of sad joke of faith I left the hospital.
I knew they ain't mine to begin with but there was this hope. That tiniest hope to say they are mine. But now its clear I need to think about something, something that will get me my wife back with her sons. Even though they ain't mine I promised myself to make them mine.
I left the hospital to think about how I am going to pursue her further from here. At this point, I need to think something and that to fast cause another delay can have her more away from me than she already is. Without my notice I reached to the boys school. Then suddenly something popped in my mind and I left to talk to my lawyer.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Sophiana POV
Today was hectic. After I left the hospital, it was Jared thoughts my mind filled with. It was now time to go home.
I reached home, Jared's car was sitting outside with someone's else.
I enter the sitting room to see Jared was there with some other people I don't know, 3 women and 2 men. As I made my way towards them one of the man came forward.
"Hello! Mrs. Black, I am Michael Gorky, the head officer of Marriage Bureau and this is my associate Ms. Stirs."
Then one woman introduce herself as Mrs. Brute aa Child Wellfare Department.
"We are here as Mr. Black has complained about you living separated even after still married and had 3 sons. "
The only thought in my mind was 'WHAT THE HELL'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

923K 15.4K 29
(Previously titled: Maybe It Wasn't Love After all) Luna Jackson had a great marriage. Key word Had. Her marriage officially started falling apart af...
12M 214K 42
Cecilia Sanchez was getting married to multi billionaire, Joseph Taylor. Cecilia loved Joseph will all her heart and soul. They were high school swee...
102K 2.6K 7
"Nate where the fuck have you been? It is three a.m. I have left you hundreds of messages." "Get the fuck out of my house." He said through his teet...
6.8M 259K 80
❝𝑰 π‘Άπ’˜π’ π’šπ’π’–, π’Žπ’š 𝒅𝒆𝒂𝒓 π’π’Šπ’•π’•π’π’† π’˜π’Šπ’‡π’†..❞ ~ "Listen wife and listen carefully, I don't like disobedience. And I totally hate it when...