In My Own World

By KarenSlaya

Pixel Gates is... not an average day teenage girl. She goes insane, slaughters her whole family and gets th... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18

Chapter 12

17 2 1
By KarenSlaya

<<This book is for teens only. Must be older than (or) twelve to continue reading this book. Also, this book is pretty violent>>  

We finally drove to our second victim and this time it was in a warehouse.

Skyler parked the car pretty far from the warehouse and sighed.

"I don't know why I get so concerned about you when it comes to killing people," he said as he rested his hand on my lap. I glared at him and scoffed.

"I can handle myself like how I handled that bullet you shot at me," I reminded as I got out of the car. Skyler laughed and rubbed his neck.

"Yeah, I totally forgot about that. How's it healing?" he said as he smiled awkwardly. I frowned and lifted up my shirt where the wound was.

"Does that answer your question?" I said as I put the shirt down. The wound healed almost completely, but I still need to wrap it with some bandages until it completely heals. I smiled at him and slammed the door shut. I jogged toward the warehouse and I hid in the shadows. I sidled on the wall as I carefully came to the entrance.

There was laughing and shouting as if they were having a party. I pulled out the gun Skyler gave me and I stepped into the entrance. Some of the men looked at me and ran toward me. I smiled and shot them one by one. When the gun ran out of bullets, I took out my knife and the taser gun. I laughed insanely as I ran past the men while slashing them in either their neck or side. I kept running until I felt a strong grip hold on my wrist. I turn around and jammed the knife straight in their forehead. I grinned as blood trickled down his forehead. 

Three men rushed toward me and were about to grab me until I tased them. I plunged my knife into their heart and their neck. Other men tried to grab me but I either tase them or stab them. I kept doing this until I saw a man cowering in the corner. I walked over him while grinning maliciously. I kneeled beside him and pointed the knife at his neck.

"Are you the only one left?" I asked as I tilted his chin up with the knife. He was shaking nonstop and he was breathing heavily.

"Y-y-yes..." he stammered. I smiled and pressed the knife deeper into his neck. But before I could do that, he immediately shouted, "Stop! I'll tell you something valuable if you let me go!" he said as he moved his body an inch from me. I frowned and tapped my foot.

"I'm listening," I said as I frowned at him. He gulped and stood up to look at me in the eyes.

"The guy that you came here to kill is going to be at a party tonight," he said with a very serious look. Then an unkind smile grew on his face. "I also called Mr. Malum and told him about a murderous girl named Pixel," he said as he chuckled deeply.

I closed my eyes and sighed. "You're probably thinking what I'm not going to say," I said with a menacing grin.

The man frowned. "You're not going to say 'How do you know my name'?" he asked as he tilted his head. I laughed wickedly.

"Hell no. I already know how you might've known. It was all over the news, you dumbass," I said as I looked at my knife while twirling it. He blinked and chuckled.

"Well, just so you know, Mr. Malum doesn't play nice with pretty girls like you," he said as he smiled. I chuckled and pointed the knife at him.

"Anything else that you want to say?" I said as I stepped closer to him.

He scowled. "Mr. Malum... you'll probably meet him at the party tonight. Watch out, princess," he said while laughing. I frowned and jammed the knife in his throat. He struggled to breathe and was gurgling blood out of his mouth.

"What a waste of my time," I said as I took out the knife and plunged it into his heart. I walked away from the slaughter house and walked toward Skyler's car. As soon as I was in, Skyler asked me immediately.

"Did you kill him?" he asked as he looked eager for an answer. I smiled and sighed heavily.

"He wasn't there. But, there will be a party tonight where he will be there," I said while cleaning my knife clean. He sighed with relief and chuckled.

"Oh, that party? I've been going there my whole life. You're gonna need something fancy to dress in, Pix," he said as he laid back in his chair. I scoffed and shook my head.

"Yeah, dresses aren't my thing. Besides, how am I supposed to kill him while being elegant at the same time?" I said as I folded my arms. He stroked his chin thoughtfully and smiled.

"How about that navy blue mini dress? You look pretty in it. Plus, no one will know it's you and will probably think you're just a beautiful girl who bleaches her hair white," he said with a smirk. I rolled my eyes and punched his shoulder.

"You're telling me to wear... makeup!? Like that's ever going to happen," I said as I glared at him. Last time I wore makeup was when I was three years old. I would always go to my mother's room and play with her makeup kit and stuff until she comes in and yells at me.

Skyler smiled happily, "It's worth a try, Pix. If you don't wear makeup, they'll cancel the party and call the police. Plus, we'll lose our guy," he said as he turned the keys and pressed on the gas pedal. I sighed and slumped in my seat.

"Fine. But you owe me... also, no pictures!"

**********

After getting home, Skyler shut himself in his room while I took a nice relaxing bath.

I was thinking about what the man just said.

Mr. Malum doesn't play nice with pretty girls like you.

Mr. Malum... you'll probably meet him at the party tonight.

Who is this Malum guy? I was kinda curious about who he was and what he did to pretty girls. I tried to think of a plan of how I'm going to approach this guy and kill him. I know that he's not on Skyler's revenge list, but I desperately want to kill him. I sighed and sunk in the tub until the water reached my upper lip.

Memories rushed to my head as I sunk deeper into the water. I kept seeing myself being drowned by my own mother as she called me names and blamed me for Kyle's death.

Kyle.

I understand why he committed suicide. He did it because he wanted to get rid of himself from our twisted family. 

Even me.

He did it so he could be free and not be chained to our hell house and suffer for the rest of his life. He left me so I could suffer in his place. I wish I took his place instead.

I  wanted to get rid of myself from our family.

I wanted to be free and not suffer in hell.

I wish I could kill myself instead of killing others.

I choked as I struggled for air. I rose my head from the water and coughed. I guess I was too deep in thought I never noticed I was drowning myself.

I got out of the tub and wrapped myself in black towels. I looked at myself in the mirror and I began to sob.

My whole life, I wanted my family to be normal. I wanted them to be a loving and caring family that would greet me with open arms. I wish they would give me the same warmth that Skyler gives me. I thought of how my mother looked when I killed her and how I killed both my father and the whore. I wanted to kill myself for every person I killed. 

I wish Kyle was still with me!

He was the only one that gave me encouraging words.

An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth. I guess that's how you'll survive, Pixie.

Don't turn yourself down because someone did that, Pix. Keep yourself up and you'll live happily.

If you care for someone, that's because they care for you.

If anything were to happen to me, I want you to keep fighting and living for me, 'kay, Pixel?

Those were his last words before the next day...

He shot himself.

I sobbed and wailed as I fell on my knees just thinking about it. It's been years since I last cried like this. It felt... hollow. For years, I've only experienced anger and frustration. But now, I feel depressed and scared. These feelings feel like a lump in my heart, just waiting to shatter. 

Then, there was love.

Love that only one person gave me after thirteen years in the asylum. I craved for this love after it was given to me yesterday. But I kept denying it and not accept it at all.

I hate being the tough girl.

I hate lying to myself that I'm safe here in when I'm actually being hunted right now.

I hate trying not to remind myself of what I did long ago.

I hate myself for being a different person.

I don't want this anymore! I can't take it any longer! I just wish to be free and leave all of this behind me! I just want to move on with my life...

I want to move on with Skyler. I...

I love him.

I love him more than anything. 

He was the one who helped me out of the asylum.

He was the one who held me when I had nightmares.

I can't keep running from the past. It's time... that I face it and move on.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

132K 3.7K 31
[𝐌𝐈𝐓 • 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝟏] He managed to make a sane eighteen-year-old INSANE. ~ He was fascinated by her. And he wanted to make her fascinated about him...
4.8K 53 32
TW •Blood ig (I'll add some gore drawings here eventually.) •Violence •Death..duh •Bitches😎👍 Liy once lived in a almost normal life. Everything wa...
81.1K 1.5K 22
(Y/N) otherwise known as Cadaver was only known for someone who would take out government officials if they were corrupt no matter how high up they a...
1.4K 69 39
Gwen Christine Nichols is a weak girl left alone with her abusive father. Her brother and boyfriend disappeared and her mother died in the hands of h...