Reappearance

Por lovejoon

How long a relationship is doesn't define the strength, if there's no loyalty and trust, it won't last long... Mais

REAPPEARANCE
REAPPEARANCE OST
PROLOGUE: First Step to the Future
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Author's Note
EPILOGUE: Our Future

Chapter Eleven

533 28 5
Por lovejoon

"I miss you," she typed the words on her phone's keypad before touched the send button and watched the text getting send to the contact name, My Guy, Seokjin.

The last time they met was probably five to seven months ago, it was too long ago that neither of them could remember when it was. Sojung had never been separated from her boyfriend ever since they started dating, and never wished to.

She had always been praying to God to not make Seokjin fall for another girl while being a trainee in his company, but knowing him, she knew he won't. On the other hand, she knew herself too well that she knew she won't cheat or leave him behind for another guy.

Even though there was this Minseok guy who kept on watching over her from afar which she thought was very creepy and disturbing.

"Eonnie, do you want to grab a coffee?" Raina asked, facing Sojung whose eyebrows was formed up into a frown. "What's wrong?" she was curious after examining her worried expression.

"What? Oh, nothing. It's nothing. Yeah, sure, let's buy some drinks," Sojung immediately changed the topic when she realised that Raina noticed how she was behaving. It was not like she didn't want to tell her about Minseok the stalker, but she didn't want anyone else to notice it except her because she was unsure who he was, and it would be problematic of her to accuse him for staring at her from afar.

She was a trainee in a company, who would've guessed if that Minseok guy was supposed to be her manager? And of course she didn't want to be a rude trainee.

"1 banana smoothie and 1 hazelnut frapuccino please," Raina said to the cashier at the counter while Sojung was standing silently behind her. She was looking around the cafe, and her gaze was glued to something that had caught her eyes.

She took a light step, step by step walking towards the guy who seemed very familiar from the back. "Seokjin?" she approached slowly, at this moment she was standing right next to the guy whom she thought was Seokjin, sitting on a chair of a table of two.

He turned around and glanced up to Sojung, and she felt her heart dropped when the person in front of her was actually Kim Seokjin.

In front of him was a gorgeous girl with wavy brunette hair, small nose and big eyes. Sojung thought she was five times prettier than she was, which she cannot help but think of the negative things.

"Sojung," he stood up from where he was sitting on. Sojung stared at his face, trying to examine his expression but she could not read it since it wasn't so clear. It was a mix of worries, and surprised. And she didn't know which one was the answer.

"What are you doing here?" her voice was low, while her eyes moved from Seokjin to the girl who was still remained seated and gave a friendly smile when she noticed Sojung was looking at her. She tried to reply back with her smile but she just couldn't do it at this point.

"Taking a short break. What are you doing here?" he smiled, as if nothing that was going on had nothing to do with her feelings that was unstable since she saw the appearance of the girl.

"Me too," Sojung answered short, and remembered that she had sent a text message to him awhile ago but he didn't reply just yet. Her eyes scanned the table and his hands, but she couldn't find his phone anywhere which made her anxious of how worst can the situation be than what she had in her mind.

"Why didn't you reply to my text? I," she moved her gaze to the girl before glancing up to him again. "I've missed you," ber voice came out low and romantic, the thought of getting wild and mad with Seokjin suddenly disappeared when the feelings of missing somebody came and hit her straight in the feels. She cannot help but leaned her body towards Seokjin and gave him a warm hug.

She once again moved her gaze to the girl, who was staring at them with a smile on her face. Why is she smiling? What the hell. The thought came across her mind while having Seokjin wrapping around her body.

The warm hug that she hadn't buried herself into for so long made her realised how much she had been missing him. She wished she couldn't let go of the hug forever.

"I've been missing you so much too, Sojung. I missed you very much. I'm sorry I didn't reply to your text, I left my phone at home. I'm sorry," he looked down to leave a soft kiss on her forehead. I love him so much.

"Kyaa, don't you realise there's like over a million customers in the cafe?" the girl who was sitting together with Seokjin suddenly spoke up before giggling, which surprised Sojung over how friendly she sounded like. It was so far than how a girl who was in love with a guy would talk like. Who could she be?

"Oh! I'm sorry noona, I almost forgot that you were here," Seokjin laughed after letting go of the hug and the girl rolled her eyes.

Noo—noona?!

"Oh! I'm sorry to you too. I forgot to introduce you to this woman over here. She's my trainee friend's older sister, Jung Hojin," he said, before she stood up and gave Sojung a bow and she did the same to Hojin.

"Oh wow, I thought she wa-was your," she was stuttering to say and Seokjin could read her expression clearly which made him laughed out loud.

"You thought she was my new girlfriend, didn't you?" he smiled. He grabbed her right arm and pushed her body onto his, before both Hojin and him chuckling at the same time.

"No, no, I'm not. We're waiting for my brother to come, and he's taking forever to buy some snacks," she said before her eyes moved to cafe's door.

"Oh? That's him! Hoseok is here, we have to go now. Bye Seokjinie's girlfriend, it was nice meeting you," she shook her hands and gave her the friendliest smile she had ever seen before walking away from both of them.

Sojung stared up to Seokjin's long face. "What's with the long face?" she cupped his face with her hands. "I don't want to leave you. I don't know when the time for us to meet again will come," he said, and his voice was hoarse as it was almost like he was about to cry.

"Aw, it's fine. We'll meet again someday, I'm sure. You should be going now, your friends are waiting," she left a quick kiss on his left cheek. Without any words, he leaned in and pushed his lips against Sojung's and it surprised her since she didn't expect that coming.

She could feel his warm breath on her skin, with his soft and tender lips brushing against hers, it felt like nobody else was there except them.

He moved his lips away from Sojung's slowly as his eyes that were shut while kissing her, was wide opened again.

"I love you," he smiled before walking off to the cafe's door and she was left smiling alone like a freak in the corner of the cafe. That was their first real kiss since they started dating, and it made her felt like she was in cloud nine for some reasons.

"I saw that," Raina suddenly appeared in front of her with a cheeky smile before bumped her shoulder playfully.

...

"Father, what's the new trainee's name?" Minseok asked her father who was busy reading a newspaper in his office. He ignored the question since his son had been like this ever since he started to became an adult, playing around with any beautiful girls he was interested in.

After a long silence and his dad still refused to give an answer, he moved closer to him, and begged him for her name again. "Father, please. I just want to know her name," he begged.

His father let out a long sigh before closing the newspaper and placed it on the table. He bent down and grabbed a red file with hundreds of papers in it. He pulled a piece of paper and took a glance to read all of the informations that was written on the paper.

"Kim Sojung is her name. But Minseok," he paused, pushing the paper down his thighs and stared up to his one and only son in the family. "Please don't mess around with any of my trainees. If you love her just treat her nicely, if you don't, don't even try to approach her. Women's feelings are not something that we should be messing with," he gave his son words of concern since he had an experience on dealing with woman's feelings.

"I know, I know. I'm just, I'm interested in knowing her, father. That's all, for real. Thank you for the name, by the way," he winked and walked out of the office before heading to the elevators to go downstairs.

As the elevator was pulled open, he walked out of there and immediately asked everyone for Sojung.

Have you seen Sojung?
Do you know Kim Sojung?
Where's Sojung?
Did you see where she go?

The questions were repeatedly asked by him to everyone he bumped into in the fourth floor. He walked along the hallway with light steps and stopped, when he saw someone at the end of the hallway.

"Kim Sojung!" he shouted her name from where he was standing before jogged towards her who was in her shorts and plain t-shirt, on her way to the dance class.

She was startled when she saw him running towards her, a guy that she was annoyed the most and now, she knew her name was a whole another level. She knew this guy was a stalker since the first day she was here.

"How did you know my name?" she asked coldly, but still in a formal expression since the only thing she was knowledgeable about him was his name. Unlike him, since the first time he met her, he was using informal speech and she didn't know why. She just thought he was a rude guy, up until now.

"Because I know. I guessed it," he gave a witty smile and she was cursing on him in her heart. Fuck, that's so disgusting.

"Hah, funny. My name is quite unpopular in South Korea, and your 'guessing game' or whatever, can exit," she said, and he chuckled which made her felt like punching him straight in the face.

"Okay, okay, I was kidding. My dad told me about it," he said, with a calm expression on his face.

"Your dad? Who is your dad?" she chuckled nervously, totally unaware of the fact that he was actually the company's president's son.

"Yoo Jongwon," he answered short, and good thing about him was he wasn't full of himself at all.

Sojung's eyebrows frowned when she heard the statement. Since he lied to her at the first place, she wasn't sure whether to trust him or not for his second answer. It couldn't be. Couldn't it?

He laughed his stomach off as he examined Sojung's expression. He knew she wouldn't believe his words. "Hello? Why else would you think I could walk around in this building, watching you from afar and do whatever I want here? Besides, my family name is Yoo, and your president is Yoo too. If I wasn't anybody important, I would've been kicked out of the building since forever ago. Believe me now?" he giggled.

"W-wow. I'm sorry, Mr. Yoo Minseok. I didn't mean to be rude to you," she bowed down as an apology and put her respect on him. She was afraid if he would tell his dad on how the way she had been talking to him lately.

"Oh, no, no. Please get up, don't bow down like that. I'm nobody. And one more thing, please don't call me Mr. Yoo Minseok or anything related. You can call me baby," he winked.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

12.8K 892 37
"I should be hating you, for the things you do to break people apart, but in this process of hating you, when did I fell in love with you!!!" "Can s...
33.3K 2.4K 18
Kim Seokjin and Kim Taehyung have grown up together along with other friends. A bond has been felt between them for years and they know deep down, th...
202K 10.8K 41
Highest Ranking in FF as of; 12/25/17 - #254 Date Started: October 20, 2017 Date Ended: April 26, 2018 "This is so weird," Namjoon chortles. "We all...
220K 8.9K 45
A story where a girl starts crushing on her classmate Kim Taehyung. Will she ever end up with him? When all he ever see her is as his bestfriend. Wil...