The purest - Chris Schistad #...

By loveisweakness7

"Have you ever been in love ? Horrible isn't it? It makes you so vulnerable. It opens your chest and it opens... More

Whoa, big crack !!!!
Cast
Playlist
Act 1
Act 3
Act 4
ACT 5.
Act 6
Act 7
Act 8.
Act 9.
Act 10.
Act 11.
Act 12.
Act 13.
Act 14.
Act 15.
Act 16.
Act 17.
Act 18.
Act 19.
Act 20.
Act 21.
Act 22.
Act 23.
Act 24.
Act 25 -Special Christmas-
Act 26 -Special Christmas-
Act 27 -Special Christmas-
Act 28 -Special Christmas-
Act 29.
Act 30.
Act 31.
Act 32.
Act 33.
Act 34.
Act 35.
Act 36.
Act 37.
Act 38.
Act 39.
Act 40.
Act 41.
Act 42.
Act 43.
Act 44.
Act 45.
Act 46.
Act 47.
Act 48.
Act 49.
Act 50.
Act 51.
Act 52.
Act 53.
Act 54.
Act 55
Act 56.
Act 57.
Act 58.
Act 59.
Act 60.
61.
Act 62.
Act 63.
Act 64.
Act 65.
Act 66.
Act 67.
Act 68
Act 69.
Act 70.
Act 71.
Act 72.
Act 73.
Act 74.
Act 75.
Act 76.
Act 77.
Act 78.
Act 79.
Act 80.
Act 81.
Act 82.
Act 83.
Act 84.
Act 85.
Act 86.
Act 87.
Act 88.
Act 89.
Act 90.
Act 91.
Act 92.
Act 93.
Act 94.
Act 95.
Act 96.
Act 97.
Act 98.
Act 99.
Act 100.
Act 101.
Act 102.
Act 103.
Act 104.
Act 105.
Act 106.
Act 107.
Act 108.
Act 109.
Act 110.
Act 111.
Act 112.
Act 113.
Act 114.
Act 115.
Act 116.
Act 117.
Act 118.
EPILOGUE

Act 2

6.1K 93 2
By loveisweakness7

Open your eyes now
Open your eyes now
It's time to see
If you still believe me

Open your life now
Open your life now
I'll try to be
All that you need me
To be

She'll be a star now
I will follow her lead
She'll be a scar now
I will still let her bleed

Open your eyes now
Open your eyes now
Try to speak
Like you can see me

Fredag 16 :56

Two days. Two days since the cafeteria incident. It was also two days that I remained hidden in the safety of my bedroom.

Luckily for me, the October break was tonight which meant I would have a week off before resuming my daily hell.

This was probably why my mother or the rest of my family had not asked more questions when I arrived in a whirlwind on Wednesday afternoon. Or even about my strange behavior.

If I was remote and calm in high school, it was completely different from me and I could easily understand that my family found me strangely calm since the other day.

But honestly who wouldn't ? Especially after being humiliated and pointing at the whole high school.

I really did not know what I had done in Iben to deserve such treatment. However, I assumed that there was worse and better elsewhere. I could not really complain.

It was not really my style anyway.

Anyway, I was now lounging on my bed with a new drawing book. I had to acknowledge that I was more concerned about the loss of the old than my present fate. It turned out that it had real value for me. It contained very private drawings. It was basically like my own black and white diary. It represented the perfect balance between the darkness of high school and the clarity of my family.

Unfortunately, I doubted that I was going to get it back now and even then I was not stupid enough to face Iben of myself.

It would just give her a new opportunity to humiliate me.

Anyway, the agreement of our familiar bell echoing through the entirety of our large two-story house struck me for a moment. I raised my head trying to remind myself of my previous conversations with my family members to see if anyone had mentioned the visit before just shaking my head when I remembered that I had not really granted much what they were telling me in the last few days.

I plunged my nose into my notebook rubbing the stamp of my fingers against the rough page to get a light effect before suddenly raising my head to the agreement of the opening of the door of my room.

"Hey, honey. " Hello my mother wearing her usual curvaceous costume of lawyer before she stepped back to reveal probably the last person I expected to see at home. "You have a visit. "

I easily recognized the beautiful blonde of the other day and even more the famous notebook that she held in her hands as she gave me a wink with a broad smile with red lips."Hey, Celeste."

I put my notebook softly beside me as I got up from my bed in the awkward realization that she seemed to know me when I did not even know her first name.

"Well, I'll leave you both." My mother, Ella gave a big smile of white teeth on the blonde platinum square before she turned to me making her way out of my room. "I'll get you some cookies."

"Thank you, Mom. ." I called after her out of politeness and gratitude before turning awkwardly towards the blonde once we found ourselves more than both.

She seemed to take note of my discomfort as she suddenly stepped toward me with her outstretched hand. "Hi, I'm Noora. "

I still gave a slight smile on my lips to the loquacious situation in which we found ourselves before shaking her hands with a shrug of my shoulders. "Céleste but you already seemed to know. "

"Oh, uh, jag. I retrieved your notebook and it was written in it." She explained, handing me the said notebook letting me take it again with a new feeling of unease arousing an impressed nod of Noora."They are really impressive. Your drawings, I mean. "

"Yeah ... uh, they're just drawings. ." I answered modestly before clumsily emphasizing my bed as a suggestion before leaving a smirk as the blonde literally let fall on my bed with a lazy false yawn.

"Oh god, you don't even imagine how the last two days were boring. "

I sat awkwardly beside her, smiling slightly at her actions before agitating with my fingers on my thighs alerting the blonde as she straightened up slightly with a sharp look.

"You weren't in high school the last two days. "

"Yeah ... uh, I didn't feel very good." I answered with a slight shrug of my shoulders before making a visual contact with the blonde.

Her stormy gray eyes blended with my chocolate browns letting me bite my lower lip out of nervous habit.

"Did you know that girls who call other girls sluts have 90% more chance to get chlamydia?" Noora asked suddenly from nowhere taking me definitely off guard as I bent an eyebrow in confusion before leaving a breath of laughter.

I soon turned my head back to my door as my mother made her way back to my room with a cookie tray this time and two bottles of water.

" Thank you. " Gracefully accepted Noora letting me give her an knowing look since she probably had conquered my mother from now on without even knowing it.

"There you go, girls." She said as she put the plate on top of my bed before turning to me with a wide, loving smile. "You didn't tell me you had such a pretty and polite friend. "

I gave her a smile as I noticed a slight redness dyeing Noora's pale cheeks before shrugging my shoulders. "I forgot I guess ?"

"Well, I'll leave you for good this time." My mother snarled, giving us a wink on her way to the door.

Noora waited until she closed the door before turning to me with a wide, jovial smile. "Your mother is really cool. And magnificent. She looks like a top-model. "

"I think she was a model in her youth. "I accepted casually taking a cookie not realizing that Noora was looking at me with wide eyes in surprise until I made a confused visual contact with the blonde. "What ? "

" Nothing. So tell me a little more about you, Miss. These-are-just-drawings." She teased with malice before sniffing in amusement at the sight of a slight blush on my cheeks.

I took a bite from my cookie before swallowing my mouthful in thought as I turned to the blonde. "There's not much to say. I've been to Nissens for a year now and- "

"You're a second year ?" She exclaimed in surprise making me raise an eyebrow in curiosity now to her expression slightly disappointed. "I came from Madrid this year. I am first."

"Whoa, Madrid? Me encanta esta ciudad. » (I love this city.) I declared in a perfect Spanish surprising again the blonde as she gave me a broad, cheerful smile.

"You also speak Spanish? Oh my God, you're my best friend from now on. "

I let out a laugh at the blonde's enthusiast before leaving a faint smile on my lips as I realized fully what she had said letting my head down in shame. "You don't really want to be my friend. "

Noora frowned immediately before leaning over to give me a determined look. "Of course I want to be your friend. I'd be stupid if not. "

I left a smile on my lips at the nice words of the blonde since I was not really used to this kind of kindness.

However, it would seem that I did not have time to say anything else as Noora got up abruptly before giving me a look full of malice. "Anyway, I hope you have clothes to party because we go to a club tonight. "

"What? "

"These girls from the theater club have invited me and I don't want to go alone so since we are friends. "

She raised her eyebrows at the end of her sentence letting me imagine what it involved before shaking my head firmly in the negation. "I don't party. Ew! I'm not the kind of girl we invite for a party. "

"You kidding me, right?" Exclaimed Noora, staring intently before crossing her arms on her chest. "Come on, Celeste. You are probably the first girl I would invite to a party. "

I rolled my eyes this time as I got up from my bed before giving her a sharp look."It's because I'm your only friend. Plus, I don't know if my mother will want to let me go to a party."

Noora looked sulky as she mumbled under her breath. "Right, I forgot. "

" Forget it ? What could you forget ? " I asked with a slight chuckle collecting a slight Noora shrug as she took a new cookie.

"I live in a roommate. Sometimes I still have trouble remembering that some still need the agreement of their parent." She explained nonchalantly on the whole subject even if I could see that she seemed somewhat weak on the subject.

I walked to my dresser in thought before giving her a look over my shoulder. "Many Nissens students are like you. Families like mine are quite rare in Oslo. Divorce is fashionable. "

Noora left a chuckle much more enthusiastic now before posing at my side with malice. "So you come to the party?"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Honestly, I did not even know why I'd agreed to go with Noora. We would purely just watch a movie and eat lots of junk by getting to know each other instead of being here. It would certainly have been more productive.

Especially since I had literally lost Noora.

I assumed I should have predicted it when we entered the crowded club. The smell of green and alcohol was so strong that I was almost sure of being drunk just by breathing.

Not to mention that I was indescribably uncomfortable between the bodies of adolescents grinding against each other.

To say that I did not feel in my place was an euphemism.

I hugged my arms around my chest as a couple in full session failed to knock me down in their rush before I desperately returned to look for Noora. I creased my lips by pulling a little on the collar of my sweatshirt since I was definitely much too dressed for this kind of place.

I literally felt like I was in a sauna and I doubted that feeling would leave soon.

So with an inaudible sigh under the thundering music, I pulled my sweat over my head before giving a new look at the crowd in search of Noora.

I tied the sleeves of my navy blue sweatshirt around my hips leaving me in my three quarter-sleeve baseball style tee.

Suddenly, the sight of a blonde who stands out through the teenagers called me. I narrowed my eyes towards the bar as I was targeting two girls seeming to chat with each other and immediately let out a sigh of relief as I realized that one of them was Noora.

I pulled myself up on my feet trying to call for the blonde on top of the music before letting go a grunt as I suddenly saw her move away again.

I immediately rushed through the bodies, avoiding the least possible contact on my way before I stopped abruptly as I realized that I had lost her again.

I sighed by turning on myself in the hope of finding her simply to make a sudden pause with wide eyes at the sight of a completely vaguely familiar face.

Iben's boyfriend.

My brain shouted at once to fuck the camp from here only it would seem that the boy was faster than my body as he soon caught my eye. A spark of recognizion shone through his eyes, causing me to immediately turn my heels in a rapid run.

I was pushing anyone on my way into a sense of urgency definitely not ready for that kind of thing before suddenly feeling a hand twisting around my wrist.

I gasped as I was about to repel anyone who had dared to touch me but quickly relaxed at Noora's sight.

"Hey, you okay?" She screamed over the music with a slight frown.

I took a moment to catch my breath before frantically nodding my head by watching the surroundings for any sign of the brown.

"I think we should come back? This party is not even interesting."

"Yeah." I instantly accepted more definitely than relieved at the thought of leaving before giving a new look at Noora. "Netflix and popcorn ? "

A big smile was drawn on the blonde's red lips before she gave me a firm nod of the head making me chuckle with her. "It's like we've known each other for years. "

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.1K 3.4K 24
Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination. "You have no emotions, you don't feel, you don't empathize......and you don't love," he told me...
724 72 36
"I've never met someone who can make me feel so vulnerable but so safe at the same time."
you By Ana :)

Fanfiction

2.4K 71 19
you've got broken once and promised yourself to not let yourself ever hurt again- no one would ever get a place in your heart,but then he came....
34.9K 218 141
love is a confusing and harsh thing but there's always light at the end of the tunnel