The Quarterback Still Like Me...

Autorstwa afiyaedwards123

-Sequel to The Quarterback Likes Me?- Must read The Quarterback Likes Me? before reading this book. YOU... Więcej

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25- Party Part 1
Chapter 26- Party Part 2
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Epilogue- Part 1
Epilogue- Part 2
Bonus Chapter 1
Bonus Chapter 2
Last Chapter

Prologue

7.6K 120 1
Autorstwa afiyaedwards123

Vanessa POV:

Leaving for college.

Books, check.

Snacks, check.

Suitcase, check.

Laptop (I got for my birthday), check.

Something is missing; of course my frame pictures from prom and graduation.

"Hurry up Vanessa your plane leaves in one hour", mom says.

Jake and Aden will be going with Jake's private jet and Jake will be picking me up in ten minutes.

I already meet my roommate her name is Stacy, she got brunette hair and green eyes. Jake's roommate name is Archer, coincidence huh?

Paul comes in and take my things downstairs, I sigh and watch my room, my bed doesn't have anything on it and the walls are bare. My closet is empty, but has sheets and blankets.

I'll miss this place.

"See you for Christmas", I say and close the door.

"Oh Vanessa I'm going to miss you", mom cries and hugs me, dad is outside to say goodbye. Kevin already left yesterday evening with his friends, they'll be driving. Dianne is driving with Isabel, but they're leaving later on today.

"Me too mom", I chuckle.

"Now you have to call everyday or at least send a text, even doubt Jake's mom said she'll be keeping me update with you two", mom says as tears falls out her eyes and I nod.

"Jake will be here soon dear", Paul says to mom and she hugs me again.

I walk outside and see dad, Nathan, Natalie, Isabel and Dianne waiting.

"Vanessa!" Natty shrieks and runs to hug me.

"I'll miss you, Kevin gone and now you're going", she sobs as I hug her.

"I have to, but you'll see me soon I promise", I say and hold her tightly.

"Remember you can use Kevin's room as a secret hideout", I add and tickle her and she giggles.

"I'll miss you bestie", Dianne says and I hug her and Isabel.

"Me too, but we can still go parties our universities isn't that far from each other", I point out.

"Yeah we'll go to a party behind our boyfriend's back", Dianne laughs.

"My baby is all grown up although I only met her 11 months ago", dad says and give me a bear hug, then ruffles my hair.

"Dad", I whine.

"If you're going to do anything use protection", he whispers and I blush.

"Believe me that's the last thing on my mind", I assure him.

"Good because if I hear your name in one of the police's case there I'll be hoping a plane ASAP", he jokes and I laugh.

"Be careful those college boys are trouble, trust me cause I was one", he adds.

Jake park right in front of us, "hi guys", he says and gets out. Nathan and Natalie immediately hug his legs.

"I don't want you to go to", Natty says.

"Don't worry Jeremy and Jared aren't going anywhere soon", Jake assures her.

"Jake make sure you keep her safe, I will know if you're not doing a good job", dad says and Jake nods.

"We got to go our plane is leaving soon and I want to hang out with my dorm mates and make new friends", Jake says getting my things with dad's help.

"Wow someone's eager to make new friends, why? You couldn't stand your old ones", I joke and he shoots me a glare.

"They'll always be my friends, even if we're apart no one can replace them", Jake says and kiss me quickly before tossing my suitcase in the trunk.

"Just one picture and I'll send it through Twitter for you", Dianne says going on her phone.

"Fine", I sigh and dad takes the phone for Dianne, Isabel, and I to get a quick picture.

"That's done, let's go", Jake says watching the time.

****

"Have you talk to Jackson lately?" Jake asks as we arrive at his mom's business place.

"Yesterday he said he was already on campus and talked to his roommate", I reply and he nods.

Someone helps us with our stuff and drive Jake's car back to the mansion.

"Just in time, the pilot is about to leave", Mr. James says.

"Thanks, Dad", Jake says.

"Not yet I'm traveling with you guys and make sure you're okay, then your mustang would be waiting outside the airport", he adds.

"Sweet" Jake grins as we walk to the elevator.

"Wow", I say as I watch the private jet.

"I know, my family especially my grandfather loves to have his own private things and mom followed in his footsteps", Jake informs me.

"Then you will too, you'll be taking over my father's business since he's getting really sick", Mr.James adds.

"Yes I know, it's a multi-million industry with lots of hotels around the popular countries", Jake nods.

"Yes and you do get the surname James", we board the place.

"Hey guys and Mr. James", Aden says and he looks up from the video game.

"Hi man", Jake did a fist bump and sits next to him.

I sit next to a window and take out my laptop, I downloaded some movies to keep me busy.

Mr. James sits in the opposite lane to me and pops his legs up on the table then puts on the flat-screen television.

I text Archer.

Me: I'm about to take off see you soon

Anchor: Cool and Jackson can't wait to see you as well

Me: What about Michelle?

Anchor: she drove to Princeton yesterday behind her new friends and she's safe although she's complaining about her nerdy roommate

Me: My roommate is cool, maybe tomorrow we all can get together and hang out in the city?

Anchor: Sure, see you soon

"We're about to take off", Mr. James said and I put on my seat belt.

--------------------------------------

"Wow cool ride", Aden says as we exit the airport, there is a mustang park by the sidewalk with a man dress in black.

"I know right", I say and smile.

"Here's a map in case you get lost and call me when you arrive exactly in your room", Mr. James says and hands Jake the keys.

"Okay dad", he says and gives him a hug.

"Let's go", Jake says and unlocks the vehicle then pops the trunk for us to put our heavy suitcases.

"Bye", I say got into the front seat with Jake.

"Let's stop to get something to eat", Aden says,"I'm starving", he adds.

"You just literally finish ate a whole big bowl of cookies, the campus isn't that far you'll survive", Jake says and Aden pouts.

30 minutes later

"Check it out, those chicks are hot", Aden says as Jake parks his mustang in the parking lot to the dorms.

"More like Heidi's lost sisters", Jake mumbles and I snicker.

We got out and the girls, the sophomore year immediately stop walking and watch Aden who winks at them.

Two of them giggle, but the redhead one is eyeing down Jake who is opening the trunk.

"Hi darling let me help you with that", I say and touch his arms.

The girl scoffs and glares at me, I can handle girls like her.

"Sure baby", Jake smirks and kisses me on the forehead.

The girl gasps couldn't believe a girl like me could have a such hot guy at him, she tugs her two friends along with her.

I smirk, that's right bitch he's mines.

"Not only your first day yet and you already got competition", Jake smirks and I smack him.

"Don't worry they can't get you because you're mine", I say and kiss him.

"Eww PDA", Aden groans and I laugh.

When you're single or being the third wheel that is what happens.

*******

"Hello Stacy", I say as I open my eyes and I come face to face with the same red hair girl from earlier.

"Oh hi Vanessa, meet my older cousin Quinn", Stacy says with a smile.

We glare at each other, but she says nothing.

"I'll see you later Stacy", Quinn says and leaves.

"I'm guessing you two met?" Stacy states.

"Not exactly she was eyeing down my boyfriend and I make sure she knows he's mine", I shrug.

"Oh, you mean that hire to the James enterprise? Let me tell you keep him close to you Quinn really wants him", she warns.

"I can handle bitch like her, there were two of them in high school", I say and drag my suitcase to my bed.

"Can I see your framed pictures?" She asks gesturing to my framed pictures that are out.

"Sure", I shrug and hand her all seven.

"I love your prom dress and he's really handsome", she says and points to Jake,"no wonder why Quinn wants him."

"Is he your brother or something?" She asks and points to Kevin, that photo was taken when we went on a family trip on July 4th.

"Yep, but I'm older", I smirk.

"Cool and I saw him earlier", she says pointing at Archer, that's when we went to the waterfall.

"He's my best friend and has a girlfriend going Princeton with the rest of my friends and my boyfriend's as well", I inform her and she nods.

My phone vibrates.

Anchor: Where are you? I told you when we are in college we're gonna make a group of friends and I did, they all want to meet you bring your roommate as well

Me: I'm coming

I got up and grab Stacy's hand and the room key.

"Where we're going?" She asks.

"To meet some new friends", I say and lock the door.

"Wait, boys? I'm not sure about this", she says nervously.

"Don't worry I know four of them and they're really kind besides you're pretty", I say and she blushes.

She is a shy one, but a week hanging out with Jackson and all that would go.

__________________

Don't forget to vote.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

2.3M 41.4K 61
Football players are assholes. I know; I'm related to their king. My older, and annoyingly overprotective, brother Jake is the star quarterback at Sa...
237K 8.8K 46
Alex and the Saintwood boys have survived high school, albeit without some minor humorous mishaps. Now, they are onto college to experience college...
301K 6K 48
COMPLETED MADDY HAYES has never been the type of girl who listens to what other people have to say. She's mean, confident, and very, very intimidatin...
Tainted Me Autorstwa Louisse

Tajemnica / Thriller

230K 10.5K 34
MOUNT VALLEY SERIES #3 As the star quarterback of the Harvard football team, Alfie O'neal reformed his bad boy ways and started anew. Just when he's...