Him.

By Love_Bri94

When she thought she was incapable of being loved correctly.... then she met HIM More

❤️
Cast
1.| Life
2.| Change Location
3.| Truths
4.| Meeting Him
5.| Getting To Know You
6.| Meeting Brittany
7.| Fixing It
8.| You for Dinner
9.| Issues
11.| Misunderstanding
12.| Envy
13.| Controversy
14.| LaLa Land
15.| Who You Belong To
16.| Good Vibes & Good Sex
17.| Happiness Is Temporary
18.| Heart Eyes
19.| Loyalty
20.| Real Lies
21.| Real Lies (2)
22.| Perjury
23.| Weekends
24.| No Remorse
25.| Memories Faded
26.| Luck 🍀
27.| Sleepin
28.| Differences
29.| I'll Take Care Of You
30.| Can I Come Over
31.| Y.A.S
32.| Take Care of It
33.| Time Stands Still
34.| Better Off
35.|Cutting Out The Middle Man
36.| Baby 'Long As Im Next To You
37.| We Have An Annoucement
38.| What Are We Gonna Do?
39.| Meeting Kiara
40.| Obstacles
41.| Plottin & Schemin
42.| When It Falls Down
43.| Pained
44.| Jealousy, Jealousy, Jealousy
45.| Fix Your Crown 👑
46.| Brittany 2, Keith&April 0
47.| Thru Good Times & Bad Times
48.| Time Heals All
49.| No Feelings
50.| For Nothing
51.| Lets Talk About It
Q&A
52.| The Verdict
53.| Oops 🤭
⁉️
54.| Take Two
55.| Why You Wanna...?
56.| Whiskey Tango Foxtrot
57.| Checkmate
😛
58.| Gold At The End of The Rainbow
59.| It Was All Worth It
‼️
😊

10.| Territorial

17.2K 797 556
By Love_Bri94

April.
A Month Later.

Today was a late day for me, my first appointment wasn't until 2. I was happy about that because it seems like I haven't slept in, in a very long time.

And I didn't have to rush on my hair and make up today. I actually felt refreshed and full of energy this morning. Today should be a good day.

I walked inside of the shop and headed to my station. "Hey everybody."

"Heyyyy." They responded in unison, like always.

"Where's Erica? She didn't come in today?" I asked.

"Oh no, she's here." Dion said giving me this strange look, then pointed to the back.

I nodded and put up all my stuff then took my purse to my office. I still haven't told anybody about me and Keith but I'm sure they've all put two and two together. Erica has become super friendly towards him, constantly in his fucking face. But today is going to end all of that.

After I put my stuff up I walked to the barbershop section. Erica sat in Keith's chair facing him as he leaned back on his station, smiling and shit.

When Chris saw me walk in, he smirked.

"Well hello everyone." I said.

Keith quickly looked up, Erica turned to me and smirked.

"Oh heeeey April." She said.

"Hey." I rolled my eyes and walked up to Keith.

"Wassup April." He said nervously.

"Can I talk to you in my office?"

"Uh oh, someone's in trouble." Erica laughed.

"Don't you got something to do up front?" Chris snapped. "You been annoying me all damn day."

"Ugh, you ain't my boss."

"Technically I am, you can get out my area."

She rolled her eyes and left. I grabbed Keith's hand and walked over to my office. He shut and lock the door.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"What the fuck you mean? You all up in her face."

"She was in my face."

"You shouldn't have allowed that! Tell that bitch to keep it moving."

"Maybe if you stepped up and let everybody know what's up, you wouldn't have this issue. I asked you a month ago to let everybody know what's going on. If bitches think I ain't dealing with somebody of course they gone be up in my face. And I'm not about to be claiming somebody that ain't claiming me."

I took a deep breath and sat up on the top of my desk. "Keith it slipped my mind, I'm going to say something."

"Whatever April."

"Baby come heeeeerrrree."

He walked up to me. I grabbed his shirt, pulled him closer while wrapping my legs around him.

"I'm going to say something Keith, but it ain't nothing wrong with you grabbing my ass and tongue kissing me in front of everybody to let them know that I'm all yours."

"Just so you can be like Keiiith, stop." He tried to mock me.

"I won't say that."

"Yeah right."

"I'm serious. But don't worry, I'm going to handle it."

"You better." His hand lightly gripped my neck, causing me to moan.

"Don't do that. You're going to make this no sex thing harder for me."

He bent down and started tongue kissing my neck. "That was your smart idea."

"Mmmm...but I want this to work out." I moaned while rubbing the back of his head.

"What if I ate you out? Would that ruin things for us?"

"Nope." I smiled.

He laughed and picked me up to lift up my dress, then laid me back on the desk. Pulling my panties off and tossing them in the corner, he grabbed my thighs and pushed them back.

"Damn I've missed you." He said before running his tongue in between my slit, causing my back to arch.

It's going to be so hard not being able to moan aloud!

His tongue was working magic, then somebody knocked on the door. I thought he'd move but he didn't budge.

"Yeaaah." I responded.

He started eating it faster.

"Your customer is here to get her wig installed." Nique said.

"Mmm..kay...give me 5 ooo, or 10 minutes. Ah." My moans slipped out.

"You okay?" She asked.

"Yes, yes, I'm fine."

"Alright." She walked away.

I'm turning into Chris!

Keith stood up, licking his lips. "I would let you cum but you got work to do. I'll finish later."

"Ugh! I hate you." I sat up trying to catch my breath then slowly climbed off my desk and walked to my purse to get what I needed to clean myself up. Then grabbed my panties.

He walked up to me. "You good?"

"What you think?!"

"I told you I'll finish later. Go make that money." Keith smacked my ass. I flicked him off then walked out my office and went to the bathroom to get myself together. Then grabbed my stuff for my client.

"Hey girl." I said to one of my faithful clients.

"Hey honey."

"April, your birthday is coming up! What's the plans?!" Mariah asked.

"I really wanna shut AOD the fuck down. I got my hair and outfit picked out already. I want it to be like movie."

"You already know we got you." Brianna said.

"I know, I can't wait."

"What's Keith buying you?" Dion asked with a smirked.

I bit my lip while smiling thinking about what just happened in my office. "I'm not sure."

"He's not her man. Why would he buy her a gift?" Erica said.

"As of a matter of fact-." Before I could finish, Keith walked out the back and up to me.

"Im bouta go grab some food. You want something?" He asked.

"Oooou, yes. Some Alfredo would be great."

"Alright."

I grabbed his chin and kissed him. He slid his tongue in my mouth. I heard all the gasps around me.

Pulling away, I wiped his lips off.

"I'll be back." He gripped my ass and walked out.

"ERICA BITCH PICK YO FACE UP OFF THE FUCKING FLOOR!! Yaaaaasssss April!" Dion yelled.

Everybody started laughing at his crazy ass.

"I knew it!" Nique said.

"Giiiirl, you betta get that." Jazz said.

I laughed and looked at Erica. She rolled her eyes and went back to looking at her phone.

Guess the cats out the bag.

Erica.

I walked inside of AOD and glanced around the club. Spotting who I was looking for, I headed that way.

"Hey Erica." Alexus said.

"Hey boo."

We hugged.

"Where's your salon crew? You usually don't come here alone."

"I'm actually here for your man." I pointed to Q. "I have some very important information for him."

"Mmhm. Well I have money to make, I'll talk to you later girl." Alexus blew a kiss and walked away.

I headed over to Quavo's usual booth. "Wassup Quavious."

"Damn, you throwing out the government in a public place? That's a no no."

"I'm sorry."

"How you doing Erica?"

"I'm good, just have a few things to let you know."

"I'm listening."

"Your girl April has a new man."

"That weak ass nigga that cut hair at the shop?" He asked.

"Yup. It seems like they're pretty serious too."

"Oh are they?" He leaned forward.

"Yeah."

"I highly doubt she over me that fast."

"She might be. They leave together, he's always at her house or she's always at his. Looks like she's finally swept you under the rug."

"You must want that nigga." He laughed.

"I do and I want you to show him who she really belongs to."

"I thought you and April were cool man."

"She's just my boss, I had to be cordial with her because of that. It was never like we were best friends."

"Could've fooled me. You damn sure used to tell her to leave me alone and that she needed a new nigga. Now you want me to help you scheme and plot. Damn."

"You know you still want April and you can't pretend like you aren't pissed about her being with somebody else. I'm just trying to help you get what you want while I get what I want."

He sat back and smiled. "Alright, I'll help you get what you want. I do miss April and I know she misses me."

"Of course she does."

"I think I'll stop by the shop this week. But if this new nigga she with try to her out of line I just want you to know it's gone be a fucking problem."

"Just let me worry about him and you worry about getting back what rightfully belongs to you."

"She does belong me." He rubbed his chin. "She'll always belong to me."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

861 27 5
Nu'est JR Nu'EST was scheduled to pay a hospital patient a visit through the Make a Wish Foundation, she was also a L.O./\.E. Her disease made it dif...
88 10 18
He thought he was hard to love but she showed him that she loved him like its breathing. He never appreciated it. But when he finally did, it was too...
8 0 14
It's 1989, He had to work even though he's from a rich family because his father ordered and told him that if he doesn't his father would earse his...
974 10 26
She cannot be fixed. He knows this. But he will try to fix her anyways. He doesn't believe he's perfect. She knows this. But she will try to mak...