The Street Fighter *Original...

Por mackenzienrose

BEWARE, this is the very bad version I wrote when I was 15 years old but I did rewrite it now that I'm 20 and... Más

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
CAST
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Epilogue

Chapter 13

17K 503 236
Por mackenzienrose

Shorter chapter but don't worry next chapter will make up for it<3
Picture of Kai above^^

Chapter 13

Oliver's POV

Watching Scarlett walk away from us is never a thing I thought i would see her do. She has always been there for me. Since we were kids me and her have been best friends. She was there when I fell out of a tree and broke my arm at the age of 9. To when dad left and mom was never around and she took care of Benny and I. Since we were so close in age you would think there would be competition between us but that's never been the case.

I've always been very protective of her when it comes to everything. When she had nightmares I would let her sleep in my room with me. Or when in fifth grade and a boy in our class called her a freak, I pulled his pants down in front of the class so they all saw his spongebob squarepants underwear.

But now she's protecting me. She is risking her life so that we can have our dad back. I may not have known about the whole streetfighter thing but, now that I do, I know she has sacrificed a lot to protect us and make our family whole again. But our family will never be whole until I have my sister back, and that's exactly what i'm gonna do.

________________________________________________________________________________

Scarlett was taken last night and I haven't gotten any sleep because i'm planning on how I'm getting her back. So far I haven't thought of anything, I don't have enough information to start a plan.

"ARGHHHH!" I yell and hit the board.

A few minutes later I hear a light knock on my door. I mumble a quiet 'come in' and the door opens to reveal my dad.

After we got home, it was like we were all numb and couldn't process what happened. Benny was the only one with a real reaction, he wouldn't stop crying and saying he wanted Scarlett. Eventually they all fell asleep, including the guys on the couch, two hours ago so I'm confused why he's awake.

He didn't say anything, just sat down next to me on my bed and stared at the board.

"Can't sleep?" I asked.

".....Nightmares." he replied after a few moments.

There was an anxious pause, "About what?" I asked quietly because I knew what the answer was, I just didn't want to think about that.

He didn't answer me and just put his head in his hands while his elbows rested on his knees. "This is all my fault." he said so quiet a almost didn't hear it.

"No it's not Dad. She chose to do this, you couldn't have done anything to stop her." I told him and he shook his head like he was disappointed in himself.

"I know but if I had never gotten involved with the gang in the first place then this wouldn't have even happ-" he started but I stopped him before he could finish.

"Dad you can't change your past, but what you can do is fix the future and that's what we're gonna do. We're gonna get Scarlett back and never get involved with that gang again." I told him, determined. He grabbed me in a tight hug and I didn't hesitate to hug him back.

"I missed you so much O."  he said, his voice thick like he was getting upset.

"I missed you too dad." I said and we hugged for a little longer before started to work on a plan.

"Okay so do you know where their warehouse is or where they would keep her?" i ask him because location is key.

"They kept me in a room most of the time but I remember when they would take to fights and meetings with other gangs. It was a warehouse behind a few rundown buildings and then hidden by some trees." He told me and  we started making our plan to save Scarlett.

________________________________________________________________________________

Scarlett's POV-

I left last night and now I'm sitting here in a room by myself. The room has a small light and a bed with a mattress that looks like it might as well be a piece of paper. They locked me in here and I can hear someone outside the room, my guess would be making sure I don't get out. I haven't been able to sleep since I got here. The ride here was quiet and I haven't cried since we left. I don't want them to think of me as weak.

I heard a sound on the other side of the door that I was leaning against like someone slid down and sat on the floor like me.

"Hello?" I ask in a whisper voice so I don't wake anybody.

The person didn't answer, like they were debating whether or not to acknowledge that I said something. "Hi." they whispered like me. From their voice I can tell they were male because their voice was deep and smooth.

"What's your name?" I ask

"Adam." He said, "What are you doing here?"

I felt myself starting to get upset again thinking about my family and what this must be like for them. "Saving my dad." i said, my voice thick.

"Oh who was he?" he asked and he made me feel safe enough to talk to him.

"John Harper. He was the fighter."

"Ah I know who he is, great guy. I'm guessing that our his daughter?" he asked, us both still whispering.

"Yeah." I whispered simply.

There was a pause, but it wasn't awkward. "I'm friends with him. He used to talk about you guys a lot. About how much he missed you and how he saw you at a few fights."

I gasped lightly, he had seen me fight? He was there watching and I didn't even know.

"We had a lot in common." He said. "I was forced to leave my family too." He said, his tone getting quieter than before.

"Do you have a daughter too?" I asked, curious about his family.

"No, I had a wife and a son. He was two when I had to leave."

"It's so messed up", I said getting angry, " They think they can just do this to people, threaten them just to get what they want."

"They do it to everybody." he said, making me even angrier.

"What?' i whispered harshly.

"Yep. Everyone here except for Kai and Joe were threatened to stay."

"Wait who's Kai?" I ask.

"The leader."

I hummed in interest, "Weird I usually just called him son of satan but Kai works too."

He chuckled lightly and I could feel it through the door he was leaning against.

"Have you ever thought about ending this?" i asked.

"No, I was too scared they would go after my family."

I nod even though he can't see me. I was gonna reply but I felt him get up and then I heard footsteps coming towards us.

"We need the girl." I heard the son of sata-, I mean Kai say and then the door unlock. I stood up quickly and turned when hey opened the door.

Two guys grabbed both of my arms and started walking me out of the room. I saw the guy holding the door and he gave me a small smile. I'm guessing that was Adam. He was late twenties early thirties and had brown hair and big brown eyes.

The people who grabbed me brought me to a room with mats with a man about about three times my size standing in the middle. I felt something be pushed into my stomach and looked down to see some clothes, and Kai handed them to me.

He nodded toward the bathroom across the room and told me to go change. When I got out I was wearing an oversized t-shirt and shorts and I just put on my tennis shoes again. When I came back out they told me that they wanted me to fight the other guy that I learned his name was Teddy, how ironic considering he was three times my size.

It started off simple and we were just doing simple moves, but I was thinking of all the things they've done to me and my family. I was starting to think, maybe they deserve to have one less member. So I grabbed kicked his stomach and he leaned forward since that knocked the wind out of him. Before he could recover I grabbed him by his arm and pulled him to the ground and pulled his arm to where I could break it if I pull harder.

Kai and his sidekicks are all yelling at me to get off him but I don't care. I keep pulling until I hear a gun click in front of me. I look up and see Kai standing there pointing a gun at my head.

"Let him go or I kill you." he says.

I laugh a bitter laugh, "Do it, it's better than being here with you." I said with confidence he's not going to pull the trigger. I am proven correct when he clenches his jaw and drops the gun. I let go of the guy I was fighting and walk slowly to him. "See, you can't. You need me, I mean who else would risk their life to help protect a leader who threatened them to be here." I said the last part sarcastically, I'm disgusted that this is what he has to do to other people to make himself feel stronger.

I feel his 'sidekicks' grab me by my arms again and I don't struggle knowing what's about to happen.

"You're gonna regret that." Kai says in a scarily calm voice.

That's where everything went downhill.

________________________________________________________________________________

Third person POV

A few hour later, their plan to get Scarlett was ready and they were waiting for the okay to go inside. John had some people on the inside who would help him get her out of there. they were giving them information on what was happening inside.

They all had weapons but Oliver was not allowed to have a gun, when he first got handed one, he dropped it.

We had Finn, Grayson, and Brad are all staying in the van outside where they can hear everything and have some of the footage from security.

John was leaning against the wall with his gun pointed forward prepared for someone to pop out and attack.

Oliver was behind him doing somersaults and his hand was in the shape while he was pretending to shoot things and making 'pew' sounds.

Oliver stopped playing around when they heard the call that they could go in and they kicked the door open, to a sight they never wanted to see.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

223K 4K 19
Meet Isabel. She gets along with most people, not super popular but she's not a wallflower either. Isabel doesn't need anyone else in her life not to...
298K 9K 33
CRINGE WARNING! First book I ever wrote on here!! -- "Sometimes the person who you are willing to take a bullet for is the person behind the gun." I...
2.3M 46.5K 52
I sit down on my bike looking around the school parking lot. Listening to music, I stand up begin to walk through the student-less parking lot. Hones...
34.7M 1.4M 58
One thing, just one little thing Julie had to do to have a... Let's say decent... First day at her new school... Don't. Draw. Attention. First impres...