BadGirl?

By hey_Jacyyyy

2013-2014 "You don't know me, no one does," I said in a voice just above a whisper. "Then let me in, I want... More

BadGirl?
1. Goodbyes.
2. Morning After.
3. Home.
4. Nobody's perfect.
5. The mall.
6. My baby.
7. The first race.
8. Apology breakfast.
9. Class Teachers & Students.
10. True colours.
11. Whats wrong with you?
12. Its only a Scratch.
13. I'm fine.
14. Meeting Constable Frey.
15. Insults.
16. Dad?
17. Revenge best served even.
18. Jake.
19. The Happy Text.
20. Date Cut Short.
21. The Bitch is Back.
22. Death Notes.
23. Stick to the roads.
24. Tampered.
25. The Feather Design.
26. To Sad to be Mean.
27. The tip off.
28. False Evidence.
29. The Explosion.
30. Jesse.
31. I hate Puzzles.
32. New Friends.
33. Important calls.
34. Sharpie Wars.
35. She's my Sister.
36. Confrontations.
37. Logan's Luxury.
38. June Second.
39. Problems & Solutions.
40. Nasty Rumours.
41. Bad Luck Birthdays.
43. Meeting Fay.
44. The Note.
45. The Boys.
46. Private Jets.
47. Tiara.
48. Relatives.
49. Just Keep Swimming.
50. Deals.
51. Cars, Cars & More Cars.
52. Riverstone.
53. Rest In Peace.
54. Global Threat Operative.
55. Another Note.
56. Birds Of The Rainbow.
57. The Funeral.
58. Light & Dark.
59. The Hux's.
60. Beautiful Endings.
61. 3 Months Later.
62. I'm Back.
63. Hatred & Hospitals.
64. Explain.
65. Just My Luck.
66. Party?
67. Her.
68. Code.
69. The Arrest.
70. Snapping.
71. Letting Go.
72. Was it Worth it?
73. Wasn't Your Fault.
74. Our Love.
75. In The End.
Epilogue
A/N

42. Britty's Secrets.

32.3K 819 143
By hey_Jacyyyy

I was woken by someone talking and I had to restrain myself from telling them to shut the fuck up.

My mind wandered to what I was doing last and then it clicked that I was in the hospital. Oh yeah...

I cracked open an eye and was met by a slightly dark room, it looked to be in the early hours of the morning judging by how the sun was just starting to rise outside my window.

I looked to my slightly ajar door and saw the familiar dark red hair of my brother. The person he was talking to had his back facing me and was half cover by the door.

I winced and shifted a bit feeling the burn in my side from where I had gotten stitched up. I looked under the blankets lifting up my gown to see the stitches, four half-inch stitches were on the left side of my abdomen and another stitch that was about three inches was on my lower abdomen at my bikini line.

That would take a few weeks to heal...

"Oi dumb ass, can you get me some water," I called to my still bickering brother and he snapped his head in my direction.

"Your awake, finally," he smiled walking over to me and the boy from before turned slightly and I gasped in horror at the sight of him.

Oh no.

Oh shit.

Are you serious!

"Hey Jackie," Blake waved and I groaned.

"How did he even find out!" I exclaimed going to throw my hands up, I changed my mind as it pulled at my stitches.

"It's good to see you too," he said sarcastically.

"Toby did you tell him?" I asked looking up at him and he passed me a cup of water.

"No, he was looking for another room when he saw me and followed," Toby grumbled.

"Who's room?" I questioned frowning and Blake fiddled with his fingers having an internal battle with himself.

"Britty's," he said so quietly that I almost didn't hear it.

"What happened?" I asked my eyes going wide.

"That's not my place to say," he muttered.

"Have you told anyone I'm in the hospital?" I asked changing the subject.

"No, I only just got here, Mr Taylor was trying to get me to leave," he grumbled shooting Toby a look.

"You guys haven't talked properly in ages, I'm not going to let my sister get hurt again like the last time," Toby shot back trying not to glare.

"Blake, your not allowed to tell anyone where I am, the only people who should know are a few teachers, Toby and Logan. If you tell anyone I will personally kill you," I threatened.

"I know, I wasn't going to tell anyone anyway. I barely even talk to anyone from our group anymore," Blake shrugged.

"Didn't I say only one person in the room at a time," Shay pointed out as she walked in not even bothering to be quiet.

"If you did then, get out," I glared at her and she rolled her eyes at me.

"I'm going to get the doctor," she told me leaving the room.

"She's mean," I stated glaring at her as she closed the door.

"She's nice to Archie," Toby snickered.

"Anyway, I'm leaving, see you around," Blake said leaving the room quickly.

"Jackie your awake," Dr Carlos smiled as he walked in minutes after Blake had walked out.

"Yeah, what day is it?" I asked.

"Wednesday, almost five," he told me checking the machines plugged into me.

"What time on Thursday can I leave?" I smiled wanting nothing more that to not be in the hospital.

"Noon," he grinned and I nodded preparing myself to ask the question I was slightly avoiding.

"Is- um is Tanya- you know okay?" I stammered.

"We won't know for sure, for now her body seems like its accepting the transplant, but its still likely for problems to occur," he explained and I nodded in understatement.

"When can I see her?" I asked.

"Anytime you want, although she won't be awake until maybe Monday? Could be longer," he shrugged and pulled away from the machines.

"You seem to be all fine, the doctor will come in and give you tests Thursday morning than you may leave," he smiled and stepped out of the room.

"I get to leave soon," I sung doing an awkward happy dance.

"You don't look like someone with one less kidney," Toby pointed out.

"If I don't think about it, it doesn't hurt," I shrugged and stopped doing the retarded dance.

"Right," he said stretching out the words and sitting in the chair next to my bed pulling out my phone.

He started texting and I frowned throwing one of my pillows at him. He was so rude.

"Hey," he protested as the pillow hit him in the face knocking his phone from his hands.

"I'm bored," I whined in a five year olds voice.

"When you get out you have to see what me and Logan found," he gleamed his eyes lighting up.

"What?" I asked confused.

"Did you know we had a basement?" He said instead of giving me a straight answer.

"No..." I trailed off, we had a basement?

"Yep and I found out where to put my couches, there's these stairs that go to the basement in that little part under the stairs to go up," he rambled.

"Isn't that part a wall?" I frowned, the stairs didn't have an underneath, there was a wall section there.

He smiled sheepishly, "well- we might of- kinda- was throwing a foot ball around inside- and well- Logan still has a good arm- and maybe the ball hit the wall.. And put a hole in it.."

I raised both my eyebrows at him... What were they? Ten year olds? They were throwing a freakin' ball inside..

I glared at him as he continued to smiled sheepishly, "then we knocked down the rest and found the really cool basement, there's also another stairs that lead up into the corner of the garage but the concrete is blocking it," he finished picking up his phone and shrinking back into the chair.

"So now my house has a creepy basement, great," I said sarcastically just as Logan fell through the door.

"Oh Jackie, your awake," he grinned hugging me and I eyed him suspiciously, he smelt like paint and varnish, like he was working... Logan never worked hard...

"How did you know?" I questioned and he nodded his head in Toby's direction... But he was only using his phone less than ten minutes ago...

"I sped," Logan answered my unspoken question and I nodded in understanding.

"She knows about the ball incident," Toby whispered to Logan not so discreetly.

"Oh shit, you were suppose to tell her that you tripped," he whispered back.

"You told me she had mind powers when people lied, I wasn't going up with them alone," he muttered and I cleared my throat.

"You guys suck at whispering," I stated rolling my eyes at both of them when they smiled innocently at me.

"Wanna test out her mind powers?" Logan asked Toby and he nodded eagerly, two truths one lie.

We always played that game, it could be used as a pick up line if our technics didn't work. Our coded technics.

"I had a threesome with my maids," Logan said firstly and by the way his voice didn't waver and his eyes shone with achievement he wasn't lying.

"I had fun at that meeting with my dad," he said secondly, gulping a little and darting his eyes back and forth. But by the way his eyes still shone he was telling the truth.

"I haven't slept with anyone this week," he shrugged trying to act uncaring but the look in his eyes showed me he was smug and that was a lie.

"The last one," I pointed out and he groaned.

"My turn," Toby said eagerly and by the mischief in his eyes he would try to trick me or cheat.

"I haven't had sex in a year," he rushed out.

"I was a basketball captain in high school," he said in a rush again.

"And I broke my nose when I was three," he smirked thinking he had got me by saying it really fast.

"You weren't the basketball captain, you broke your nose but not when you were three and you actually haven't had sex in a year," I smirked smugly and his jaw dropped.

"How...?" He frowned.

"Logan was the basketball captain and you guys went to the same school, you said the first one too quickly and look slightly embarrassed while saying it and you nose is crooked meaning you probably have broken you nose but you blinked a little to much when you said it," I explained and he through his hands up in the air.

"Told you, mind powers," Logan said trying to be mysterious about it. But if I was honest I would think he was asking a ten year old if they wanted some candy while he hung out if a white van.

"Dude, never say anything in that voice, I'm going to get nightmares," Toby joked.

"Same here," I agreed.

"It wasn't that bad," he pouted and I laughed as Toby imitated him.

And should I say he sounded spot on as he asked Logan to get into his van.

...how an I even related/friends with these people...?

**

Thursday. Noon.

"Hurry up," Toby called excitedly as I changed into my clothes again.

"Just wait at the car," I yelled at him trying to jump into my skinny jeans without actually jumping because that part hurt like a bitch.

"Fine," he huffed and I rolled my eyes to myself as I heard him walk away.

I never knew having a brother was going to be so annoying. Just this morning he interviewed Archie because his hands were cold and when he touched my side I giggled.

Protective ass brother.

I feel sorry for Archie.

I smiled to myself as I squirmed into my jeans and buttoned up my shirt. Finally, that was getting really annoying.

I made my way down the halls grinning. But my grin dropped as I realized I wasn't actually sure where I was going, and I had somehow landed in the suicide watch ward.

Now if I remember correctly this was the other side of the hospital...

Wait no which ward was I just in? It wasn't the accident ward this time... Goddamn it.

I sighed in annoyance looking around for a nurse, and the hall just had to be deserted. Now my nightmares were coming true, I had woken up in hospital and there was a zombie apocalypse...

I watch way to much walking dead...

I gulped turning around and walking to the closest room. As I got closer I heard voices.

Yes a nurse! Or someone who could tell me how to leave.

But my jaw dropped at the sight of the girl sitting on the bed yelling at someone on the phone...

Her eyes widened as she saw me and dropped the phone onto her lap... "What... The..."

"What are you doing here?" I asked my eyes wide.

"I could ask you the same thing," she snorted hanging up her phone.

"I'll tell if you do," I bargained crossing my arms and I knew she was intrigued but the way her eyes turned to suspicion.

She would know something about me that I wouldn't normally tell people, but only if I got the same.

"You first," she said crossing her arms and I noticed she had a bandage around her wrists.

"I had surgery on Tuesday, I donated my liver to Tanya because she was dying," I said quietly, was this a mistake...?

"Is she okay now?" She asked genuine concern in her voice.

"Won't know until she wakes up," I said smiling slightly.

I was going to she her today but I couldn't. I wasn't ready too. Toby had told me to do it Saturday like we had originally planed.

"She'll be okay," she said offering me a small smile.

"You can't tell anyone, okay?" I made her promise.

"Scouts honour," she said crossing her heart with her fingers.

"Now you," I reminded and her face turned to self pity.

"I cut to deep this time," she said quietly running a finger over her wrist. This time? It wasn't a first?

"This time?" I said speaking my mind.

"I've done it before, that's why I wear so many bracelets," she sighed like a weight had been lifting off her.

"You shouldn't, you don't need to cut, you have what every girl would dream of in your life, a hot boyfriend, a perfect tan, awesome brothers, good friends and your beautiful on the inside and out," I smiled sitting next to her.

"My home life is much worse," she sniffed and I hugged her.

She buried her face into my neck, "things are on edge with Jordan I'm not even sure if he likes me anymore, my tan lines are awful, my brothers are too helpful but they look at me with pity, I don't talk to anyone anymore, I don't feel beautiful, my parents care more about my sister than anything, I'm being pushed around by everyone, and I don't want my life anymore," she started to sob.

"Your parents love you in their own special way, I'm not sure what I can say about your sister but she loves you, life isn't perfect Britty, if it was it would be like riding a flat roller coaster, boring," I whispered into her ear.

"But you do know my sister, everyone does."

I looked down at her slightly confused.

"Kate's my sister," she whispered and I had to keep my jaw from dropping.

"But your last names.." I trailed off.

She pulled out of my embraced wiping her face on her clothes, "my mother was rapped, a month after she had Blake."

"My dad found the guy and his now behind bars for life but mum was pregnant, with Kate. She didn't want to have an abortion or put her up for adoption because it was a part of mum. And she wanted to keep that part of herself. They said they would never treat her differently. But they did, when me and Scott were born she was the favorite. When she was fifteen she got her name changed because she had visited her real dad and found out his last name was Prince. Being the brat she was she got her wish and only has Love as her middle name," she blabbed but I didn't mind.

"She used to bully me, so much. Me and my brothers cut off everything with her and moved to a different wing of our house. Our parents didn't even care that what she was doing to us. I can't handle that anymore Jackie, I just can't," she whispered the last bit an streams of tears dribble down her cheeks again.

I hugged her for the second time, "when do you get to leave?"

"My parents don't want me too, if they had their way they would leave me here," she said sadly.

"Than lets bend the rules," I said grabbing her hand and pulling her off the bed.

"What do you mean?" She asked scrunching her eyebrows together.

"Get change, operation break out," I grinned and she smiled grabbing some clothes that were on a chair.

I poked my head out the door letting out a small scream as I can face to face with Blake and Scott. And by the looks of their faces they had heard about operation break out and weren't impressed.

"Hey guys," I waved.

"Jackie, what are you doing?" Scott hissed.

"Nothing," I said innocently.

"Bullshit," Blake called crossing his arms.

"I'm breathing?" I offered.

"You know that's not what we mean," Scott said angrily.

"Look, I'm breaking her out, being under suicide watch does not help anyone, plus she needs some fun," I said crossing my arms but wincing as I did so.

"What did you do now?" Scott asked eyeing my side.

"Surgery," I shrugged.

"What for?" Blake pressed.

"That's family related," I said stubbornly and I heard the bathroom door open inside the room.

"If your looking for her she'll be at mine," I told them walking back into the room and pulling Britty out.

Blake and Scott had just ducked behind a corner so they weren't seen and I groaned as I felt my pocket vibrate. I pulled it out answering it.

"Where the hell are you! You take ages," he yelled through the phone annoyance evident in his tone.

"Calm down, we're coming," I grinned and Britty led me to the exit.

"We're?" He questioned.

"Hospital break," I said briefly and hung up the phone rushing over to his truck with Britty as I started to hear calls for her name.

"Start the car," I yelled at him and he did as he was told hitting the accelerator just as we closed the door for the back seat.

"You shouldn't be running," Toby reminded me and pulled out of the parking lot heading towards home.

"And you should get more patience," I said back and he rolled his eyes at me in the review mirror.

"Logan wants to show you the basement, his been texting me no stop," Toby gleamed as his phone buzzed in the cup holder.

We pulled into my garage minutes later and I frowned when I saw there was a hatch in the corner of my garage where the concrete used to be.

What did Logan do...

"Oh Jackie," the devil grinned opening the hatch and stepping out by the looks of it it led to stairs.

"Britty Logan, Logan Britty," I introduced and Logan ushered us down the stairs closing the hatch behind Toby so it was pitch black.

"Dude turn on the light," Toby groaned as darkness surrounded us.

There was a bit of a crashing sound and I felt someone walk by me. As the lights turned on I blinked to re-adjust my eyes. This didn't look like a basement.

You could consider this as a high priced hotel living room.

There were Toby's blue and black couches placed in front of a plasma tv that had been hung on the wall. Behind the couches there was pool table and couple of recliners.

The wall that had the plasma tv on it was painted a dark blue while the rest were white. A rug was laid out in front of the couches and had throw pillows and bean bags littering the floor.

I noticed speakers in ever corner of the room and knew that Logan had most probably put in a rather expensive stereo system. Considering he loved good base systems.

"Wow," I heard a gasp beside me.

"Why did you...?" I trailed off peering up at him.

He shrugged, "Toby's idea, this is definitely the teen cave."

"Your twenty, not a teen," I pointed out and he rolled his eyes at me.

"You know what I mean," he smiled and I turned to Britty who had gasped earlier.

"Want me to show you the rest?" I asked her and she nodded eagerly and I pulled her into every room of the house showing her everything.

"I love it, everything is so perfect," she smiled as I showed her my balcony.

"Want to know what we should do," I grinned pulling out my phone.

"What?" She asked carefully considering I was probably smiling like a retard.

"Girls night," I said my grin getting even bigger, she laughed shaking her head at me.

"It's a school night," she reminded me, I shrugged and dialled Chloe.

"Hey Chloe, want to have a girls night?" I asked as soon as she picked up.

"I would love to but its a school night and I don't want to leave my sister," she said apologetically.

"Your sisters a girl right?" I frowned.

"Yeah... That's why I said sister..." She trailed off.

"Well get her to come too, you know my address right?" I grinned.

"Yeah but-" she started.

I cut her off by saying goodbye and hanging up quickly.

"That was rude," Britty pointed out with a giggle and I stuck my tongue out at her.

"It will work, it always does," I grinned dialling Tabby.

"Hello?" She greeted cheerfully.

"Hey Tabby, I'm having a girls night to night, wanna come?" I asked.

"Who's going to be there?" She questioned and I knew she was frowning.

"I'm sending the guys over to Jordan's, so it'll be you, me, Chloe, Chloe's sister Donna and Britty," I said.

"Isn't Britty sick? Aren't you sick too?" She pointed out and I frowned. Oh yeah...

"I've been in the hospital, if you come over I'll tell?" I bargained and I heard her sigh.

But curiosity got the best of her and she agreed to come over after school considering I had called on their lunch break.

"They'll be here after three," I informed Britty an she smiled at me.

"So what should we do till than?" She asked looking out into the beach.

"How about we go get some sun?" I suggested already pulling out two poco dot bikinis.

She raised her eye brows at the material looking down to her body. My boobs were a little bigger than hers but we could just tighten it. Other than that we had rather the same body shape.

"No," she said at last shaking her head.

"Yes," I grinned chucking the blue bikini at her and keeping the red for myself.

"No," she said again holding the item away from her.

"It's either now, or when Jordan gets home from school," I smirked as she gulped.

"He can't see me like this," she whispered to herself.

"If he does he'll probably get the biggest boner ever," I giggled and her face went scarlet.

"No he wouldn't," she said more to herself I came over and hugged her.

"Britty you are beautiful in any piece of clothing you wear, Jordan would be gay if didn't get a boner every time he sees you," I said reassuringly and she let out a shaky breath.

"Okay," she gave in and I pointed her towards the door to my bathroom.

"Go change," I ordered and she smiled at me. As soon as she was in the bathroom I stripped carefully and put on the bikini. I wasn't actually going swimming, considering I couldn't due to my stitches.

Which by the way you could see when I was wearing this.

"You ready?" I asked her as I tied up the string around my neck.

"I'm not sure Jackie..." She trailed off and I opened the door to see he had taken off her bandages around her arm and fit into the bikini.

There were three slightly pink scars up her arm and I offered her a smiled. She looked stunning.

"Damn, your keeping that bikini now, you rock it better than me," I grinned at her and she gave me a small smile.

"Maybe we should just watch a movie..?" She suggested and I shook my head.

"No way, now come on," I smirked tugging her by the arm down stairs.

"Jackie your not suppose to get your stitches wet," Toby reminded me looking up as we walked through the lounge room.

"I'm not going to," I said rolling my eyes and Logan's mouth dropped open.

"Wow, you guys are going to give every guy on the beach a stiffy," Logan smirked and I cringed at the word.

"Logan that's my sister, and one of my students," Toby said waking Logan on the arm with a tv remote.

"Hey not my fault they look hot," he said defensively and Britty blushed.

"Logan shut up," I chuckled hitting him in the back of the head as I walked outside.

Britty followed me with her arms crossed against her chest. "Wanna build a sandcastle?"

Britty only raised her eyebrows at my childish request.

"Sand castles are cool," I said offended but I couldn't hold in my giggle as we walked further away from the house and closer to the water.

"Fine," she sighed dramatically an I rolled my eyes at her.

"Sand castles are cool," I repeated spreading out one of the towels I had snatched from the porch and chucking the other one to Britty.

She spread it out besides mine and we started digging a massive whole in front of the two.

"I told you there were hot girls on the beach," I heard someone whisper.

"Dude I'm sick and I have a girlfriend, so do you," the other one said less quietly and coughed.

"There going to hear us," the first one whispered back again and I turned around slightly to see a small shrub where the noise were coming from.

"Oi bimbos, get out here," I yelled at them and it went quiet.

"Shit they saw us," the first guy whispered harshly and I saw him run from the bush stumbling and face planting in the sand.

I stood up walking over to the idiot, "hello neighbour."

"Oh hey Jackie," Jay waved rolling over so he was on his back. His face was covered in sand, serves him right.

"I had no involvement in this," a very sick Jordan said a he stepped out from behind the bush. From the corner of my eye I saw Britty freeze.

They both noticed my stitches but didn't bother commenting because they knew I wouldn't of told them anyway.

"You need some sun, you won't get better if your inside all day," Jay pointed out and Jordan groaned.

"Yes mum," he said sarcastically.

I shot Britty a smile but her eyes were widened and she was till staring at Jordan head.

"Okay you guys need to go," I ushered and they both frowned at me.

"Why?" They wined at the same time and I saw Jay look behind me at Britty.

"We just need to," he mumbled pulling Jordan by the back of his collar. But he pulled to hard and Jordan fell over with a groan.

We all rushed over to him when he didn't get up straight away, even Britty.

"Are you okay?" Britty asked.

"Am I dreaming?" He frowned.

"No dumb ass," I snicker flicking him in the fore head considering he was fine.

He sat up immediately his eyes going to Britty, they racked up and down her body and he had to cross his legs.

Britty blushed as he did this action considering he was hiding his feelings towards seeing her like this, if you get what I mean.

"H-hey Bri-Britty," he stammered.

Both me and Jay cracked up laughing at him and his ears turned red. Britty blushed an even darker shade of red.

"You okay?" She mumbled offering her hand.

He declined it casting a look at how pants. He was a boy after all...

"Sorry," he mumbled and she giggled.

"Don't apologise for that," she smiled.

"Um... Give me a few..." He trailed off and we all turned around walking away from him and back to our towels.

"Told you," I said in a sing song voice.

I don't think Britty heard be but she was smiling to herself. That smile was getting creepy now..

"Stop smiling," Jay told Britty but she didn't listen.

I have a feeling she's going to be like this for the rest of the time today...

<><><><>

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

674K 17.1K 46
"And what if I don't Parker?" He asked, Smirking. I raised an eyebrow and crossed my arms. "I can easily go and tell my dad about-" I was instantly...
638K 13.7K 22
And there I stood, with my mouth wide open, my hands shaking, and my legs frozen. My boss looks up from his victim that is laying dead at his feet be...
646K 13.3K 67
"Ava, you have to be quiet! They'll hear you-" Tears started to spill from my eyes, blending in with the rain that dripped down my face. I shouldn't...
132K 4.8K 38
"Jess, would you please get his order." Lisa winked at me and pointed the guy near the door. She is my one and only bestfriend since kindergarten...