The Street Fighter *Original...

By mackenzienrose

BEWARE, this is the very bad version I wrote when I was 15 years old but I did rewrite it now that I'm 20 and... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
CAST
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Epilogue

Chapter 12

16.1K 533 54
By mackenzienrose

Double update!! Get ready for a bumpy ride;))

Chapter 12

It's finally the day of the competition and we all were getting ready. I have been training really hard and becoming stronger. When I was ready I went downstairs and everyone including the guys, my mom, and Benny were all in there.

"You're ready early."  Oliver said and they all sat up when they saw my face looked troubled.

I nodded, still looking down and not making eye contact with anyone, "Um, if anything goes wrong I want you guys to know that I lov-" i said but got stopped when Oliver grabbed my shoulders and made me look at him.

"Nothing's gonna happen, okay? We're gonna go, you're gonna kick butt and we're gonna get dad back." He said looking at me with determined eyes.

"Let's hope so." I gave him a weak smile.

________________________________________________________________________________

We were all going to the arena, even Benny. I tried to talk them out of bringing him but they said they wanted him there to see dad and that they would watch him the whole time. So when we got to the arena, I went a separate way then them just in case the gang was watching. They probably know who my family is but I don't want them to know that they are here. I went toward the bar but before I could get there a hand grabbed onto me and before i could even fight back I was thrown like a rag doll to two people who held me so I couldn't get away.

I look up and, guess who, the gang leader of the gang that took my dad. I roll my eyes thinking how cliche this is and look at him annoyed.

"I have a deal for you." Is the first thing he says to me. I raise my eyebrows signaling for him to continue, "Well I know you want one thing and that's your father back, Correct?" he looks at me with a knowing smirk.

At the sound of my father I straightened up, "Yes, where is he?" i started looking behind him to the crowd but i don't see anything.

He blocked my way of the crowd and spoke," Don't worry, you'll see him soon enough." The guys holding me laughed softly like there was some kind of inside joke in his words. "Anyway I have a deal for you, there is a way that you can get him back, but if you can't complete it there will be punishment. Here's the deal we have someone from our gang fighting you tonight, and if you win, he dies", I try and get out of the guys arms when he says that, "easy there, but if you lose he survives and he can go home to your family."

I didn't even have to think before I said "Deal."

he holds finger up saying he wasn't done, "But there is a catch, if he goes home to the family and leaves the gang, who will be our fighter" he taps his chin in fake though then snaps his fingers like he thought of an answer, "Aha," he points at me, "Unless you take his spot, I mean you are undefeated and maybe even doing better than your father did at your age, also he's getting old and weak while you just keep getting stronger." he says the last part while pushing a piece of my hair behind my ear, I turned my head so he wasn't touching me anymore. There was a big pause when neither of us said anything, "So is that a deal?" he asks almost in a whisper.

"........Deal." He pats my cheek with his hand before he walks way with the people who were holding me.

When the fights actually began I beat all of them because I never saw the gang leader so I none of them belonged to his gang. But now it's down to me and the other finalist. I knew this was the gang member because the leader and a few members were at the front of the crowd watching. I could see my family (including the guys) in the front on the opposite side of the ring. I couldn't see the guys face yet because he was wearing a robe that covered most of his face. When he finally took off the robe my heart stopped.

It was my dad.

I can't believe this! They set me up the fight my own father!

I looked over at my family and they were in shock. My mom had tears in her eyes, Oliver and the guys looked at me nervously. Benny just looked confused, trying to ask my mom whats wrong.

"Scarly." My dad's voice brought me back to reality and my eyes teared up a little at the nickname I thought I would always hate but hearing him call me that is the best thing I've heard. I want to hug him and never let go but I know I can't with this audience. I got into the protective stance and he followed.

"Dad I need you to listen to me, don't hold back because I'm your daughter, it sounds weird but I need to lose this fight." I said and he looked confused but threw a punch which I let hit my cheek. He looked guilty but kept going.

He started with punches and then with bigger moves like kicks and flips. He flipped me over his back so I got the wind knocked out of me. To make it look like this was a real I flipped us back over and sent a punch to his jaw. "I need you to knock me unconscious." i said to him

He looked at me like I was crazy, "What?!No I can't knock out my own dau-"

"Dad there's no room for arguments, I need you to do it."

He flipped us back over and I saw him draw back his arm but when it came in contact with my face, everything went black.

_______________________________________________________________________________

When I woke back up it wasn't as loud as before, I sat up with a wince but saw we were in one of the back rooms. There was a couch that I was on and that was about it other than some lamps. I could hear a few voices outside so I walked out the door that lead back the the ring. I saw my family all talking to each other, not really talking, more like arguing.Benny was the first one to notice me and ran to me which I grabbed him in my arms and hugged him tight, knowing I probably won't see him for  while. The rest of them noticed me and came over to me, no one could say a word before a group of people came in the room, one of which is my father. He looked like he was crying seeing that his eyes were red and nose was red.

The gang leader looked at me with a smirk, "Hate to break up the family moment but we have an exchange to be made."

Everyone followed what he was looking at to me and Oli was the first one to say anything, "What exchange?" he asked skeptically.

"Well you see your little savior over there made a deal with me that if she lost the fight, your father here," he slapped a hand on my dad's shoulder harder than necessary,  "could go home, but she has to come with us."

"What?!!" My family and dad yelled at the same time.

"This was not the plan Scarlett! What are you doing?" Oliver said and I looked at him sadly.

This was really hard for me to do, "The plan was to get dad back, I said I would do anything to make that happen no matter the circumstances." I told him. I looked back at the leader after nobody said anything, "Can I at least say goodbye?" I said quietly trying to hold myself together.

He sighed dramatically, "Fine."

I put down Benny from where he was sat on my hip so he was standing and held him tight, he held me tight back and I could hear him crying. "Take care of them for me okay? Especially Oli, You need to be strong and remember I love you okay, forever and always." I whispered so only he could hear me. After I gave him one last squeeze I stood and walked to mom, "Mom promise me you'll be around more okay, you can't just disappear again when they need you, I love you Mom."

Next I walked over to Oliver who was silently crying now and hugged him tight, he held me back just as tight, "Scar please don't do this, we need you, I need you." He said begging.

"I really wish I could Oli, but I can't."

"I want you to know that I WILL get you back no matter what." he said with so much determination.

I pulled back to look at him and kissed his cheek, "Please don't do anything stupid Oli."

Next I walked over to the guys who were standing behind Oli was. First I walked to Finn who grabbed me in a hug and squeezed me tight. When he let me go I walked to Grayson who was also silently crying as well. I grabbed him in a hug as well and he placed a kissed my forehead.

Next I went over to Brad and he hugged me tight like the rest.

"Thank you for being my hero." I said softly because if it weren't for him I probably wouldn't have had my dad back.

"That's all I ever wanted to be." He said softly and I kissed his cheek before walking over to the gang.

I walked to my dad and we hugged each other so tight I could barely breath but I didn't care.

"Scarly why would you do this?" he asked his voice full of sadness.

"Sometimes you have to make sacrifices for what you love." I said to him actually crying now. "I love you so much dad." Is said before I let go and walked next to the leader. A few people pushed him so he was with my family now. They were all crying and I looked at them with the same look. The leader snapped and two guys grabbed each of my arms and started walking me out the door. The whole time we were walking i was looking at my family and before we walked out the door i yelled to let, "I love you!".

Even though the guys aren't my actually family, they still treat me like it and that's something I'm gonna miss when I'm gonna miss. I'm gonna miss my big brother who always tried protected me from the scary things in the world. And Benny who always found a way to make me smile or laugh. I'm gonna miss the way my mom always knew when something was wrong and was a shoulder to cry on. And i'm gonna miss my dad who has always been there for me before all this gang buisness happened, he's always been my rock. I'm gonna miss my family, I just hope one day I'll see them again.
________________________
I hope you enjoyed because I actually cried while writing this:,(

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

943 9 51
▪︎trigger warning▪︎ - fighting - mentions of death - strong language - mature themes - booze/drinking - mentions of suicide - mentions of abuse ...
76.5K 1.2K 46
Savannah falls in love with her next door neighbour, her housemate and her brothers friend. Their relationship is a secret. How will she react when s...
5.6M 169K 64
Nina Perez was a calm and low profile girl in her high school. She was a secret fighter and would fight at a club with her bestfriends. She had a cou...
391K 16.4K 26
She didn't reply and I felt her finger move across my skin, lower, and almost all the way down my lower back. A shiver coursed through my body, stran...