My Irish Brother Is An Artist...

By Fan-Fiction_Queen

Mark lives with his father who is very wealthy beacause he a king. Mark's father met Jack's mother and is get... More

Chapter 2- Trip
Chapter 3- News
Chapter 4- Meeting
Chapter 5- Sketch Book
Chapter 6- Awkward
Chapter 7- Game
Chapter 8- Thoughts
Chapter 9- Found Out
Chapter 10- Scars
Chapter 11- Wedding
Chapter 12- Questions
Chapter 13- He's Here
Chapter 14- Lies
Chapter 15- Beaten
Chapter 16- Pain
Chapter 17- The Truth
Chapter 18- Who?
Chapter 19- Fear
Chapter 20- Tradition
Chapter 21- Force
Chapter 22- Cookie Dough
Chapter 23- Jack's Story
Chapter 24- The Princess
Chapter 25- I love you
Chapter 26- Note
Chapter 27- Preparing
Chapter 28- Night of the Ball
Chapter 29- The Confession
Chapter 30- The Marriage

Chapter 1- Beginning

6.5K 196 32
By Fan-Fiction_Queen

-----------------Mark's Side-------------

Mark lives with his father and feels very lonely because his brother moved away. Also his mother died and his father works literally all the time.

"Mark," Mark's father called him. "May I see you" Mark head downstairs to see his father.

"What is it dad?" Mark asked.

"I am going on a business trip to Ireland," Mark's father told him. "So the servants will keep an eye on you." Mark sighed and nodded.

--------------Jack's Side--------------------

"Jack, hunny?" Jack's mother asked sweetly. Jack was drawing in his sketch book.

"Yes, mom," Jack answer.

"I have to work over time for the whole week," Jack's mother told him. Jack groaned.

"Really, mom?" Jack asked, annoyed.

"Yes, Sean," Jack mother said. "Ye are 6 years old and ye have that sketch book that ye never show me."

"I show ye some of my drawings," Jack said. "Plus I thought ye only call me Sean when I'm in trouble." Jack's mother laughed.

"Well love ye and I will back," Jack's mother said.

"Love ye too," Jack said then his mother went to work.

----------------Mark's Side-------------

"Mark, I know that you are 7 years old," Mark's father said. "But I need to be on your best behavior."

"I know dad," Then Mark thought. "Wait who's going to take care of the kingdom?"

"Your Uncle John will," Mark's father said. Mark nodded and head up to his room. What is going on with my life, Mark thought.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 89 31
Jack has just landed a job for one of the biggest bands in the world. Which is where he meets one of the band members Mark. From that first interacti...
202K 4.7K 40
Jack is a neko who has been living with a harsh owner for his whole life. One night he finally escapes the harsh owner's house and runs away. He...
17.3K 542 12
Septiplier High School short story: Mark- a cute fuckboy that falls for Jack. He would do anything for Jack but, the younger boy doesn't know that. J...
8.9K 329 15
While Mark and his friends are studying abroad in Ireland, Mark meets Jack, a handsome drummer with green hair and tattoos. They start a whirlwind ro...