The Brothers' Desire [Complet...

Door cbfwrites

Amaris, a young RN, just completed her bachelors in nursing without any help or support from her family. Sh... Meer

Copyright
Disclaimer
Chapter One (First draft-Unedited)
Chapter Two (First draft-Unedited)
Chapter Three (First draft-Unedited)
Chapter Four (First draft-Unedited)
Chapter Five (First draft-Unedited)
Chapter Six (First draft-Unedited)
Chapter Seven (First draft-Unedited)
Chapter Eight (First draft-Unedited)
Chapter Nine (First draft-Unedited)
Chapter Ten (First draft-Unedited)
Chapter Eleven (First draft-Unedited)
Chapter Twelve (First draft-Unedited)
Chapter Thirteen (First draft-Unedited)
Chapter Fourteen (First draft-Unedited)
Chapter Fifteen (First draft-Unedited)
Chapter Sixteen (First draft-Unedited)
Chapter Seventeen (First draft-Unedited)
Chapter Eighteen (First draft-Unedited)
Chapter Nineteen (First draft-Unedited)
Chapter Twenty One (First draft-Unedited)
Chapter Twenty Two (First draft-Unedited)
Chapter Twenty Three (First draft-Unedited)
Chapter Twenty Four (First draft-Unedited)
Chapter Twenty Five (First draft-Unedited)
Chapter Twenty Six (First draft-Unedited)
Chapter Twenty Seven (First draft-Unedited)
Chapter Twenty Eight (First draft-Unedited)
Chapter Twenty Nine (First draft-Unedited)
Chapter Thirty (First draft-Unedited)
Chapter Thirty One (First draft-Unedited)

Chapter Twenty (First draft-Unedited)

51.1K 1.1K 68
Door cbfwrites

Amaris' POV

My mind is stuck in a daze.  The sight before me is just beyond amazing.  The brothers sure surprised me.  Their home is incredible. And that's just from the outside view.

I can't form words for several moments as I continue to take in their gorgeous home. Call me impressed. "Wow this is huge!" I exclaimed, my mouth refusing to close as I continue to stare in admiration.  "Is it just you two that live here?" I reluctantly peel my eyes from the structure and look between the twins.

A gentle breeze ruffles his dark hair slightly and wafts his cologne over me. "Yep.  Just us sweetheart."  Damon looked down at me and smiled. A warm, inviting smile at that. Don't mess with my thought process sir. "Do you like it so far?"

"Well from what I've seen so far from the outside, it's beautiful. You two have fine taste." My eyes stay glued to the magnificent home as the three of us continue to the front door.

If I was impressed by the looks of the outside, then there's just no way for me to describe my feelings toward the inside.

The twins are so organized and clean.  Perhaps they have a housekeeper.  I doubt they keep this place so immaculate on their own.  I'm also betting they didn't decorate it themselves. Miranda or their mother possibly, but these two? Definitely not. 

"We have guest bedrooms. You can choose whichever one you'd like," Dominic smirks down at me, his voice low and husky, "Or you can stay in my room."

I study his eyes.  Oh he is serious.  Those beautiful eyes are the home of a lust crazed man, and his stare is burning through my senses rapidly.

Clearing my throat as I stammer, "I, um, I, uhhh.... Hmmm..." I shake my head quickly to clear the haze of desire.  "I think a guest room would be more practical.  Thank you though." I cleared my throat once more, nervously. "Besides, this shouldn't be but a few days, right?"

"Not sure. Depends on how quickly everything is sorted out and your safety is guaranteed." Placing a hand upon the small of my back, Dominic guided me upstairs and let me pick a room.  He ushered me so quickly that I didn't have time to admire any of the art or decor.  I'll just have to snoop later.

"Thanks guys.  I know I haven't exactly been the nicest or easiest person to get along with and I'm sorry I'm such a jackass, but I do appreciate you looking out for me." The twins both nodded and left me to myself to settle in.  I didn't miss their heated stares before they shut the door of my room.

•••

Damon's POV

After about an hour, Amaris came downstairs and joined Dominic and myself in the living room. She sat in a chair alone instead of in the open spot between my brother and I that we intentionally left available for her.   We hoped she would sit there but she's a piece of work.

I glance down her body again and notice she's wearing a man's t-shirt! What the fuck?! Peering over at my brother,  his scrunched up nose and tight jaw tells me he's noticed too.

Fuck this.  I'm not ignoring this shit.

"Do you always wear men's clothing as pajamas?" I abruptly ask, seething in anger.

Stay calm, control yourself, Damon! If I repeat a calming mantra to myself, perhaps I won't storm over to her and tear it off her like an unhinged lunatic.

She stares at me warily.  "Not always. I just hurried to grab stuff and this is one of the old t-shirts I have that I like to sleep in." Amaris shrugs as she looks between my brother and I, confusion marring her beautiful face. "Why?"

Of course she would ask 'why'. Seeing her in another man's clothing is bothering me so much that I'm afraid to speak again. I might snap on her and end up scaring her.

Thankfully, Dominic spoke up.  He can control his anger better than I can.  He handles all things control better altogether.

"Just curious sweetheart. I don't find it that appealing to see you in other men's clothing.  Who does it belong to?"  He says calmly.

"It's one of my husband's that he quit wearing so I took it for myself.   Well, before I left him that is. I didn't go back just to rummage through his clothing if that's what you guys think."  She scoffs and crosses her arms across her chest like a brat.  "It's just a shirt?!"

"Why continue to wear it? You left him. You're divorcing him. Why wear a reminder of him? Do you still love him or something?" Dominic's starting to lose his control by the sound of his voice. He's getting louder and more harsh.

"Because it is just a shirt and I happen to find it comfortable. Why are you so concerned? And why do you two tag team me? This is getting ridiculous! You act like you can just touch me whenever and wherever you want and you act so obsessed, possessive, and dominant with me. What is the deal?" She scrubs a hand down her face, clearly exasperated, and clearly not understanding our desire for her.

Time to let her know then.  "You see darling, you're going to be ours.  Scratch that.   You're already ours.  You just haven't realized it yet." I tell her as I stand up and saunter her way. "You're drawn to us just as much as we are drawn to you.  You can't deny it.  Your thoughts are consumed by both of us I bet." I lean down over her in the chair, caging her in with my arms.  Trailing my lips softly up her jaw, I stop at her ear and whisper, "I guarantee you touch yourself thinking about us too."  I smile against her as I feel her body shiver.  So I'm right.

"That's insane! You're insane! I don't belong to anyone. I'm not a piece of property!" Amaris shouts, shoving my chest hard as she flies to her feet in front of me. "Just leave me alone! I knew this was a bad idea and now I'm stuck here with you two lunatics!"  She sits back down, unable to go anywhere as she cannot move my body.  I chuckle at her attempt to move me, earning a glare from her.  I wink and make a kissy motion with my lips at her to add to her fire.  Snickering as she glared harder, I step backwards back to the couch, keeping my eyes trained on her.

"You're in denial.  It'll pass.   You'll see sweetheart. Oh and you may want to tell that man you live with, to keep his hands and mouth to himself."  Dominic sniffs indignantly.  "Damon and I only share with each other, not other men.   And if I were you, I'd get rid of that shirt."

The look on this beautiful woman's face has just shown us that there is about to be war going down in 3..2..1..

Dominic's POV

She flipped out suddenly and was in front of us in an instant.  I wish she would control herself better because hitting Damon out of anger isn't wise. He has anger issues and trouble controlling himself when he gets enraged. This small beauty just had to haul off and punch Damon right in the face... for the, what, fourth time since she met us?

He moves faster than I could.  He's on his feet towering over her, chest heaving angrily.  They are toe to toe, ready to throw down.

"Damon... calm down... don't hurt her!" I quickly shout as I grab my brother and put my body between him and Amaris.

He peered around me and thrust a finger angrily at her.  "She fucking punched me... again!  I don't know how many more times I can just shake it off!" Damon viciously growled.

She barks out a mocking laugh.  Bad idea sweetheart.  Don't poke the bear.  "What, you want to fight me big boy?  How'd that work out for you last time?" She taunts him dangerously, my palms outstretched against both of their chests to keep them apart.  Why did she attack him instead of me?  "Try it, see what happens. You might be bigger than me but I'm faster."  This foolish girl.

"Amaris. Stop it, now! Quit attacking us when you're angry and for your own sake, do NOT taunt Damon."

Making eye contact with Damon, "Ignore her and walk away. Don't do something you'll end up regretting. PLEASE, Damon. Get yourself under control!"

He began pacing behind me as he shook his head. "This is fucking bullshit man. I cannot stand being hit and ignoring it, especially when I'm being hit for no reason!"

"No reason?! You guys just claimed me as your property basically! I will not be treated that way nor will I be told what I can or can't wear! And for your information, that man I live with just so happens to be one of my closest friends since we were five years old!  So piss off!"

I whirl around to face her head on.  "I don't care who he is, he is not to touch you! We don't even like the fact that you're living with another man!" I snap, glaring at Amaris.

"And I don't care what you two do or don't like! You're not the boss over me and I don't work for you! You're not my father and neither of you are my husband, in which case I never listened to his ass either!" She retorts, shoving my arm away from her, causing my hand to graze her breast.  My dick twitches in my pants, wanting to say a quick hello, but now isn't the time.

With what I hope is a discreet shake of my leg, I make sure I stay lodged between the two loose cannons so they don't explode on each other.

"Oh sweetheart, this isn't about trying to be the boss of you or anything. This is us just simply letting you know that you're ours.  You'll accept it before you know it." Damon's voice was a lot smoother now thankfully. Amaris also hasn't attempted anymore attacks.

Amaris' POV

Watching the twins pace around me has me beginning to feel nervous. I don't know how they think I belong to them. Yes, they are absolutely gorgeous with the sexiest bodies ever to walk this Earth, but this is strange.

They said they only share with each other, not others. Share what? Women? I'll have to ask when I'm not so angry.

I also know for sure now that whereas they are both dominant and possessive, they both have different personalities otherwise.

Damon is the bad boy. Dangerous. He's the one that will hurt someone if provoked. It took his brother interfering to keep him from hurting me. I could tell by the look in his eyes that he truly didn't want to hurt me, he's got a temper problem, just as much as I do.  He has trouble controlling his rage.  My dumbass chose the wrong twin to target.  Noted if I need to have a future confrontation with them again.

Dominic is all about business and professionalism. He's strict and wants to be in charge. I wonder if he's like that in the bedroom?  I mentally bitch slap myself for allowing that dirty thought to cross my mind!

"I think I'm going to go... I don't think this is the best arrangement. I'll be fine alone." I glance between both twins, who have stopped pacing now, and cautiously walk towards the staircase.

Suddenly I was smashed back first against a chest. As my body was pulled backwards with the muscular body behind me, I began trying to yell obscenities, only to have a large hand cover my mouth. I'm then pulled in a sitting position onto the couch, with my body situated between a pair of rock hard, muscled legs.

My attempts to break free were useless.  I wasn't strong enough. Looking up, I see Dominic approaching me.

So Damon is the one detaining me.

Releasing his hand from my mouth, Damon secures my arms behind my back and places a leg over each of mine so I can't move them.  All I can do is barely wiggle around.  Or scream.

But who will hear me?

"You're not leaving sweetie." Dominic informs me cooly.

I stare at him incredulously.  "Is it necessary to hold me down like this?  I mean you guys are triple my size!"

"I'll release you when you calm down and when I'm certain you're not going to make a mad dash to the door." Damon's breath tickled my ear and neck as he spoke.

"This is like, false imprisonment or something!" I began wiggling again, harder, desperate to break free from the beautiful man restraining me.

"No, this is us looking out for your safety!" Running his hands through his hair, and letting out a loud breath of air, Dominic is clearly getting frustrated now.

I continue my wiggling while I silently glare at Dominic, however, I cease all wiggling and attempts to free myself the second I feel something hard sticking into my lower back.

My back stiffens and I slowly turn my head to glance over my shoulder.  "Really?" Damon looks slightly amused, but the lust in his eyes is overwhelming.  "You're a pervert."  I scoff and turn back forward, Dominic staring right at us with a knowing smirk.

Damon chuckles and grinds up against my back.  "What did you expect would happen with all the wriggling and moving around your ass was doing against my cock?" He dips his nose into my hair and inhales deeply, pushing his cock harder against my back.  He groans lowly, and I'm not sure what the hell to do at this point.

All I do know is this: Damon has a hard on.  Said hard on us being ground against my back.  I'm stuck between his legs.  Dominic is slowly approaching us, lust also intense in his eyes.  And I'm so unbelievably turned on.

What could possibly go wrong?

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

1.1M 27.4K 45
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
995K 23.9K 42
Limited Time Only: Binge this series for a chance to win FREE coins until June 2! Read 10+ chapters of this story and win 30 Coins (2000 Winners) Whi...
297K 24.7K 15
MY Creditor Side Story ပါ။ Parallel Universe သဘောမျိုးပြန်ပြီး Creation လုပ်ထားတာမို့ main story နဲ့ မသက်ဆိုင်ပဲ အရင် character ကို ရသအသစ် တစ်မျိုးနဲ...
139K 6.1K 26
The Sokolov brothers are everything most girls want. Intimidating, tall, broody, they are everything to lust after. Not that they... particularly car...