l i q u i d | h o n e y [com...

By lnward

[🥀] KEITH POWER IMAGINES. [🍾] ALL ARE BASED OFF SEXUAL SONGS. [🔑] SIKE, NOT ALL OF THEM ARE. [💧] HAVE A... More

1 | attention
2 | player
2.2 | player
this is pretty important.
4 | dipped in ink
5 | make up
6 | don't
sorry.
7 | sexual frustration
NEW BOOK ALERT.
8 | his shirt
9 | three
2018. (EVERYONE HAS TO READ THIS.)
10 | more
11 | sadistic tendencies
12 | acquiesce

3 | wishing

10.5K 315 122
By lnward

*swipe left for the song.
based off; CHE - complete

August 22, 2016.

That's the date Y/N and Keith broke up, she can't seem to get him off of her mind. They still communicate here and there, but that's not enough for Y/N. She craves Keith but she knows that he moved on, and it's all of her fault.

Tears were on the verge of falling from her eyes, she's a mess, she's falling apart.

On the other hand it seems like Keith is doing great in her eyes, all his posts on Instagram are happy and cheerful. She pulls out her phone and goes on his profile, scrolling down his posts on the verge of crying once again.

She seem this one particular post and it made her burst out into tears, she was sobbing her heart out.

[nah I'm just fucking with y'all]

He looks so happy, unlike herself. She was gasping for air because it felt like she could suffocate at any given moment from crying so hard.

Her phone lit up.

The caller ID on her screen was 'Keith 🤒and immediately she panicked. She cleared her throat, wiped her tears away and took in a deep breath before swiping her thumb across the white bar to answer his call.

'Try not so sound like a little bitch.' She said to herself before saying, "Hello?"

"Hey Y/N I was just calling to tell you happy birthday, you're finally the big two three." He said, laughing at his own corniness. She laughed with him as well, acknowledging how much she missed his laugh and his voice and his horrible dad jokes. She just miss him in general.

"Thanks Keith, I appreciate it." She grinned slightly. "Don't mention it Y/N! I hope you have the best birthday ever. Post some birthday pics up for me. I'll talk to you later."

"..wait Keith," she blurted out before he hung up she wanted to tell him that she misses him so bad it's killing her but all she did was chuckle on the line and say, "I'll see what I can do." He chuckled as well, "I appreciate it now officially, goodbye."

"Bye."

The call ended and she dropped her head while weeping quietly to herself, thinking she was the only one in pain but little does she know Keith is also suffering without her but he can't take her back after what she did.

August 22, 2016.

He'll never forget the date that changed everything. It's even worse because it was on his birthday.

++

Y/N decided to throw Keith a birthday party for his birthday.

"Y/N, do I really need this party? Chilling home with you while watching Netflix and maybe fuck is perfectly fine with me." He watched as his busy girlfriend putting all kinds of alcohol on the counter top from Hennessy to Ciroc, anything you can think of it was up there.

"Babe we did that last year, it's going to be fun with all your friends here and plenty of more people plus it's kind of too late to take all of the flyers back." She looked over at him, giving him and innocent smile before bending back over grabbing one more bottle from the cupboards, making sure her ass was poking out.

He stood up and went behind her, gripping her ass while he bit his lip smacking it after. She stood up immediately and looked back at him, biting her lips.

"Keith, we can't start this sexual shit, your party starts in damn there near 30 minutes." She bumped him with her hips, sending him back. All he did was grip her waist and gently press his lips on her neck. "Come on baby girl all it takes is 20 minutes to do a quickie." He slid his hands slowing down to her womanhood and she was getting wetter by the second.

'Ah shit' Y/N thought to herself, she was not about to give in so she turned around and pinched his ear bringing his face down to hers.  "Listen here negro, you're going to get this pussy later but right now I'm going to need your ass to go upstairs and get dressed. No more discussion about it." She let go of his ear and grabbed some of the bottles from the counter to bring them into the dining room.

He placed both of his hands over his ear, it was burning. "All I was doing was testing you, crazy ass little girl." He mumbled under his breath and Y/N turned around with a bottle in her hand, "you want to say that a little bit louder?" She smiled at him and he shook his head, running up the stairs.

"That's exactly what I thought." She smiled to herself before setting the bottle down on the table.

Y/N went upstairs to get ready for his party, she brought a nice outfit for him to wear, hopefully he knew that he was supposed to wear it. She made it to his room and her jaw dropped.

'HE LOOKS LIKE A FUCKING FULL COURSE MEAL! GOD DAMN, I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT'S MY BOYFRIEND!' She was amazed on how great he looked in the outfit she gotten him.

[🤤🤤🤤🤤 god damn]

Y/N almost tripped on her own feet, Keith noticed her and smiled at her. "How do I look, I think i look pretty snazzy." He said playing with the gold chain he added to make the outfit not too bland.

"You look like a snack, a damn thanksgiving dinner." She walked over to him, getting a good look at his fine ass while he chuckled and smiled. "Thank you, thank you." 

"Now you have my pussy throbbing, thanks." She said in a playful annoyed tone, as she walked passed him grabbing her dressed she was saving for this special occasion.

"I mean I could fix the problem right now, BUT you over here acting like you can't let me taste that punani," He shrugged sitting down on the bed, "so I'm not going to do anything."

She playfully rolled her eyes, sizing him before walking into the bathroom to change into her dress.

She slipped on the dress and eyed herself in the bathroom mirror, standing on her tippy toes to get a look at her behind. Y/N grinned before doing her make up and fixing her hair. She grabbed her phone to play some music and one of her favorite songs started playing.

I'm selfish
I want you all to myself I swear
You don't need nobody else I swear
I want you all to myself because I'm selfish yeah

"Oh shit, this is my song!" She started dancing while she walked out of the bathroom, singing loud as hell making Keith gaze over at her. He was going to tell her to shut up but goddamn she was looking right in that tight dress.

"I WANT YOU ALL TO MYSELF I SWEAR!! YOU DON'T NEED NOBODY ELSEE!" She was pointing at Keith who was taken aback from his beautiful girlfriend that was singing horribly and loud on purpose.

She noticed that he was staring too hard and snapped her fingers in his face, he looked up at her.

"Y/N I'm legit two seconds from destroying your cheeks, I advise you get away from me while you can." Keith has never been this serious before and it made Y/N aroused. She disobeyed and teased him by sitting on his lap and grabbing her heels to put them on.

She bounced on his crotch slightly, just enough to make him hard. Something poked her and she smirked before getting but Keith grabbed her and laid her down on the bed pinning down her hands to her sides,

"I told you to stop fucking with me Y/N now you about to get this destructive dick." His voice was deep and filled with slight anger that made Y/N melt, she loved doing this to him.

Keith started to kiss her roughly but gently at the same time while his hands started going up her thighs into her dress.

'Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck I'm horny as shit now.'

Ding!

'Thank you Jesus! I'm really not trying to have my walls vanish.'

Keith heard the doorbell and groaned, looking at Y/N with his brown orbs, "we'll finish what we started later." He got off of her and went to the bathroom to fix himself.

She got up quickly and fixed her hair before power walking down stairs, she not trying to die. Finally she made it downstairs and she walked to the front door, pulling down her dress before opening the door.

She was greeted to Algee, Woody, Yazz, Elijah, Luke and tons of people that she has never seen before in her life. She probably has seen a couple but she's still shaken from the earlier event that happened.

"Ayeee Y/N you look good." Woody said smiling at her. Algee, Elijah, Luke and Yazz all smiled and nodded in agreeing with Woody's statement.

"Thank you guys now you all can come inside, place all of Keith's presents on the table." She moved out of the way so everyone can walk inside the house. She was not expecting this many people come at all.

'Hopefully nothing goes wrong tonight.' She thought to herself before sighing quietly as she closed the front door.

tbc.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

283K 8.8K 101
Requested or Yn.
71.8K 2.4K 29
Who would've thought a therapy session would end like this. Lies. Betrayal. Lust. Love.
32.8K 833 24
゚.*・。゚Taennie smut book゚.*・。゚ ¶Just some of my wild imaginations involving kim taehyung and kim Jennie¶ ⚠️Kinky Af ⚠️Mature content ⚠️I do not sexua...
173K 8.2K 46
KP imagines ✨ All your favorite songs feat. Keith