Thunder Love and Priestess (...

By Relentlezz41

Just like my Xenovia X Reader Love and Swing I'll be missing up events to make it all fit well. I'm starting... More

Ch 1 - Betrayed
Ch 2 - Anger and Training
Ch 3 - Shocks and Confidence
Ch 4 - Pool, Art, and Pact
Ch 5 - Emotional Coaster
Ch 6 - Call Me Daddy
Ch 7 - Take Me
Ch 8 - Choking
Ch 9 - Know The Dress
Ch 10 - Bleach
Ch 12 - Intermission
Ch 13 - Final Four
Ch 14 - Crazy Blonde
Ch 15 - Fog
Ch 16 -Parents
Ch 17 - Feeding
Ch 18 - Tears
Ch 19 - Revive
Ch 20 - Pops
Ch 21 - Double Trouble
Ch 22 - Rin-gotiating
Ch 23 - Hormones
Ch 24 - Showtime
Ch 25 - Hubby
Ch 26 - Da Buns
Ch 27 - Couch
Ch 28 - Boys Will Be Boys
Ch 29 - Last Hearting
Ch 30 - Wedding (Finale)
Ask Me
Answers
Sequel

Ch 11 - Blinds and Bluffs

8.4K 139 139
By Relentlezz41

Admin -

Sorry hit publish maybe 25% through and took it down. Sorry for inconvenience. But don't worry. This is by no means a rushed piece. Moving on.

What's happening people? I'm taking a week off Mizore's story and it's rare but I have three days off work this week. This is one I wanted to touch base with. After all we got you, Akeno, Raval, your client, and an illegal poker table. The game is just about start. Let's see what stirs up.

Fun Fact (Will be repeated for chapters of other stories),

Two college professors said no one would take me seriously. With now 360+ Followers on here and the views on these stories reaching thousands I object. Haha.

Anyways enjoy.

~~~~~

The barman a moment later gave you a glass of iced tap water and he takes requests from other guests. With Raval being served last the only other person not wanting alcohol.

"Shirley temple for a cute girl like me. Hehe." She giggled.

A few servers come by bringing a few different assorted beers and cocktails. You look around and shake your head.

Lack of sauce on my part. And the Anime is Devil's Casino. I'm just thinking stupid but nothing says all in like a cocktail before the first cards are dealt.

"So handsome did Lady Gremory send you?" Asked Raval.

"You know me?"

"I heard Rias recruited someone. Didn't know it was another cute boy."

"Excuse me?"

< Ugh. Honey can I punch her? >

< Darling it'll be a while. >

< Hmph. Fine. >

"Maybe we can hang out after tonight."

The dealer cracked his knuckles. "Alright everyone we shall begin. Big blind and small blind will start at ¥2,000 and ¥1,000 to start and double every hour. In three hours we will take a one hour intermission before we approach the ending. At last four people their will be no more buy-ins."

You had a two of Clubs and four of Spades. The first two people match the blind and it was pretty safe to say say you weren't going to bother. You fold your cards when your turn comes around.

< Baby anything good? >

< Ungotz. >

< Nothing? >

< Ziltch. >

< Next time Love. >

Two guys are starting to have a pissing contest and trying to up bid each other.

"Ya buddy?"

"Throw down smuck."

The dealer flips the river. "Push. Pair of 10s." He pushes the chips evenly to both men and reshuffled.

"C'mon baby need to go shoe shopping." Said Raval.

< Their is new pair of shoes and buyout the store you wench. > Akeno huffed.

< You okay? >

< Just okay. >

You get your hand dealt. An Ace of hearts and Jack of diamonds. You look at Cao and raise it to ¥10,000. Raval, and two others think blush so they match.

"You. Yay right. Double up." Raval pushed her chips forward.

Cao isn't in but gives you a nod as the flip comes.

Ace of spades

Nine of hearts

Nine of diamonds

Having two pairs in your hand you check as one folds. Raval doubles down yet again and you match. The other gentleman steps down as well. Just you and blondie.

"Hey what's the big idea?"

"Pardon Ms. Phoenix?"

"Raval. You confuse me."

"Thank you."

The flop comes.

Ace of clubs.

"Dealer. All in."

"Hey. So am I."

< Honey don't lose to her. >

< I'm fine. >

Akeno is worried but she doesn't realize you have a full house in your hands. You keep calm and don't get excited.

"Well?" Raval blushes.

The river comes.

Four of hearts.

"Sir. Madam. Show of hands please." Said the dealer.

"Can you beat trip nines honey?"

"Full House chicka. I'd say suck it but that would be rude and I'm taken."

< Don't act like an ass! I'll spank you. >

"Full House. Ace, Nines. Mr. (LN) wins."

You collect your chips and shuffle them. You wink at Raval as steam comes out of her ears.

"Another round please."

"Yes Ms. Phoenix."

< Way to show her. >

< Indeed. >

Raval gets more chips as you sit back in your chair and watch things unfold. Time to eye out competition and see what you are up against. Plus see what Cao could do. He was on his second drink and this concerned you.

< Only if this guy could drink afterwards baby. >

< He's not smart and bold like my man. >

< Giving. But still. >

< Keep doing your thing Daddy. We're ahead of it. >

< Yep. >

Meanwhile Akeno has her hands full. Some of the girls were a little jealous of Akeno. She was actually in a relationship and not a booty call for one. And second she had the best curves out of every woman in the room. Things were getting ever so interesting.

"So who are you with?" Said a voice behind her.

"The man who just won last hand." She points over to him.

A woman with waist long blonde hair and in a black dress walked over. "That guy huh? Tell me doll. How much he paying you?"

"Excuse me?"

"What do you charge for him? He's not too bad but a lady needs to treat herself to keep up with her look. Let's keep it real he's not more than an right on the ten scale. Say six or seven maybe."

< Easy baby I can sense the boiling flesh from here. Please calm yourself down. >

"I have you know he's a pretty damn good six. Who happens to be my lover and wanted to tag along."

"Lover you say? I'm Emerald. More than just the green eyes. So girl tell me." She mixed her cocktail with her finger. "Where do your benefits come from here? Maybe I just don't see it."

"Name is Akeno. My boyfriend and I are doing a job and I wanted to be by his side."

"Are you two fallen angels?"

"You can say that."

"Welcome then. Rumor was a devil chick would be here. And isn't that blonde at the table a little young?"

"Aren't some to begin with it? We all have a job here Emerald. Not sure who you're with or how much you get paid but we all have a reason here."

"True doll. Quite true. You care for a drink?"

"Thank you but I'll have to decline."

"Suit yourself. One more thing to ask. Are those....... real?"

"What is?"

"The double D cups."

< Akeno please. >

"Firm, real, au naturale, and make men stare."

Emerald blushed and got very annoyed. "Very well then. Carry on." She walks over to the bar and grabs a seat.

< That's over with. >

< Phew. Sounds like work huh beautiful. >

< My bosoms are real. Hmph. Gasper has bigger boobs than her. >

< Harsh. >

< Don't insult my man, what I do, and my figure. It was rude and very uncomfortable. >

< You're a ten. Ease up. I'm playing my hand. You can give me a kiss if that would help. >

Five players are in ¥3,000 and your hand is pair of Fives suits hearts and diamonds. You check as Akeno taps your shoulder.

"Honey?"

"Yes hello beautiful."

She sat on your lap. "I'm do for one handsome."

In front of the guys at the table and everyone her left arm wraps around your neck and kisses you. Your tongues dance real quick as the players became quickly jealous. Especially Raval.

"Preistess of Thunder is your girlfriend? How do I compete with that?" She asked.

"Enter deeper in the dating pool maybe?"

"Ugh. Why the cute boys taken?"

"I'll talk to you soon my love. I got to go back to work."

"I'll be waiting handsome."

You smack her butt. "Till then."

"Naughty."

Cao smacks himself awake. "Barman. Another please. Shaken not stirred."

Crap that's three. This guys needs AA or some shit. No wonder he needs my help. Drinks himself gone and loses money. Devils juice as they call it consumes him. Although really needs another name.

The flip comes.

Seven of hearts

Ten of spades

Six of clubs.

You check and hope checks go all around. Nope. Raval ruined that.

"Call. ¥4,000." She smirks.

Kibosh on that. Too risky and you weren't going to play stupid. You we're out. Cao had other ideas.

"Oh yeah chick? Raise you one."

"I match."

Betting ¥5,000 each the flop comes.

Jack of hearts.

"Two more big guy." She's pushing more chips forward.

"And that means I'm all in. ¥1,600. Let's rock."

Better be worth it man. Raval has got a purpose here if she's here playing with these guys.

The river comes.

Ace of diamonds.

The dealer looks on both sides. "Sir. Madam. Show of hands please." Cao flips and slides them to the dealer. "Jacks. Three of a kind. Ms. Phoenix?" She slides them over as the dealer flips them. "Straight. Ten high. Ms. Phoenix wins."

"Yay!"

"Huh?"

< No. >

Cao gets up and goes over to you. "Can you spot me?"

"So let me get this straight. Three drinks in with seven others to face you what? I'm sorry try again. Sit down."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean you got nothing. Zero. Ungotz. Donut. Sit down and stay down and stay out of trouble."

"You mean your?"

"Stay out of my way." You wink.

"Alright. Cool. Winning for me. Alright. Barman. One more."

"After this we get you help too. Put the damn glass down. My goodness."

< Just you handsome? >

< Yeah. For better and worse. >

< Careful of Blondie. I don't want a love rival. >

< Noted. I love you. >

~~~~~

Admin - With a paid woman present to pick Akeno's brain, your partner out by Raval, and being one of the big stake bullies at the table it's gotten interesting. One down and six to go.

Raval is jealous of Akeno completely and Akeno is rather flustered. It will be interesting to see what will happen as the game goes on and when intermission takes place.

As always I hope all enjoyed, vote for more, comment freely, and have an awesome day cause you guys are the best. I love you all.

-Relentlezz

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.6K 861 18
In a timeline where Riser Phenex and Rias Gremory are never engaged, instead it is Riser's younger brother Y/N. While Rias and Y/N do like each other...
5.2K 131 8
This story tells the point of view of Shidou Hyoudou, the adoptive brother of Issei Hyoudou. Everything followed normally until one day his brother h...
177K 1.1K 10
Rias Gremory and her boyfriend were together for three years. Kazuki Sato, the rook and boyfriend Rias Gremory, comes back from a long five month mis...
22.5K 414 38
Y/N had grown up like any other high schooler until one day a Fallen Angel came after his family and murdered them in cold blood. After Rias Gremory...