No Payne, No Gain

De Urb4nEden

“Promise you’ll never forget me?” I begged, my vision blurry with tears. “I promise.” Kate Robinson and Liam... Mais

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10 - Part 1
Chapter 10 - Part 2
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Epilogue

Chapter 6

58.9K 429 46
De Urb4nEden

Chapter 6

Liam’s POV

Shit. Shit. Shit, shit, shit, shit. I thought as I ran, ran away from all I really wanted. Kate.

No. I loved Bea. But for some reason I just wanted to run back there and snog Kate’s face off. Oh God.

Two years ago I left Wolverhampton. Left all I had behind and Kate.  Especially Kate. I thought she didn’t even remember me, thought she had moved on.

And then I saw her again. She glowed. She was so beautiful. And then I kissed her and ran off.

Ran off back to Beatrice. Back to my girlfriend.

What am I going to do? I just cheated on my girlfriend with my ex. I thought as I slowed to a walk and pushed through the doors to the dorm house.

I was such a dick, how could I do that to her?

As I walked up the stairs, I thought about Kate standing alone on that bridge after I left her.

Oh Kate.

I knocked on Beatrice’s door. Well, it was Kate’s too, but- Shit, I was thinking about her again.

“Gosh! Come in! Hello?!” Came Beatrice’s shriek from inside.

I quickly pushed the door open, realising I hadn’t been focusing on what was actually important. Bea. My actual girlfriend.

Right now, my dream girlfriend didn’t matter.

I shook my head and looked at Bea, who was painting her nails a bright shade of pink.

I smiled. “Hey.”

She jumped off her bed and jumped into my arms. “Hey Babes!”

Before I could reply she kissed me. I kissed her back, but with less enthusiasm as her. I couldn’t help comparing Bea’s kiss to the one I had shared with Kate earlier.

Bea’s lips were sticky with lip-gloss, and I hate when girls have too much lip gloss on. Kate’s lips were soft… Why did I leave her? Oh yeah, because I had a girlfriend!

Beatrice pulled away, looking irritated. “What’s going on?”

“Nothing.” I mumbled.

“What are you thinking about?” She asked.

“Don’t worry about it.” I said.

“Fine.” She huffed, but quickly regained her composure and wound her arms around my neck.

As she leant in a turned my head to the side, so that she kissed me on the cheek instead of the lips.

I hadn’t even kissed Kate properly and I was still thinking about it.

I snapped out of my thoughts as a hand yanked my face forwards again. I looked down at Beatrice, eyes wide. She still hadn’t let go and her sharp, long nails were digging into my face.

 Why couldn’t she just be careful and soft like Kate? And not forceful and angry?

I sighed, as she opened her mouth, taking a deep breath. “Liam?! What’s going on with you? You have been so weird lately!”

I groaned and looked down at my feet.

“I’m tired of you keeping things away from me!”

“You’re over-reacting.” I said. “I haven’t even done anything!”

“Are you okay?” She asked in a softer voice.

“I’m fine.” I said, curtly.

“Is it something with the band? Your family? Your friends?” She asked.

I shook my head and thought about Kate again.

“What is it the, Liam? Tell me! I’m your girlfriend for goodness sake!” She said, in frustration.

Suddenly, the door opened from behind me. Bea’s nose wrinkled in disgust. “Ew, it’s you.”

I turned to see Kate in the doorway staring at me, tears streaming down her face. She quickly wiped them away and sniffed a few times. Then, she just stood there, her eyes flicking between Beatrice and me and then at our embrace. She looked like she wanted to cry again.

I quickly disentangled myself from Bea’s arms. She huffed. “Well, shoo! Can’t you see we were having a conversation! And next time knock before you barge in!”

I had never seen Bea be so spiteful and bitchy in our whole relationship. Kate’s bottom lip quivered and her eyes brimmed with tears. She nodded silently and turned to leave.

“Kate!” I shouted after her. She flinched and kept on walking.

I turned to Beatrice. “That was horrible!”

She didn’t reply, she just stood there with a weird look of understanding on her face.

“Oh My God Liam.” She whispered. “It’s her!”

“What?”

“She is the reason that you have been so weird lately!”

Oh Fuck! She knew. I had to say something.

“W-what? No! Of course not!” I stuttered.

She looked angry. “Why is it then?”

“I-I’ve been… uh… organising a… surprise, yeah, surprise party for you!” I said, grinning triumphantly. She would definitely forgive me now.

“Really?! Oh My God! What’s the occasion?” She asked, blissfully happy.

“Uh, it’s our half year anniversary…” I said.

She laughed. “But Liam, it’s past that! It was a few month ago!”

“I know, but I wanted to have a party once we got to uni.” I smiled, proud of my lie.

“Thank you, Liam Babe! You’re the best boyfriend ever!”

“It’s fine.”

I sinking feeling descended apon my stomach. I had not only cheated on my girlfriend, but also told her a bundle of lies!

“Shit.” I muttered to myself.

“What?” Bea said.

“Nothi-“

“Oh My God, are the boys coming too?” She cut me off.

I smiled, weakly. “Uh, yeah.”

“Yay! Love you Liam!” She pecked me on the lips quickly and jumped onto her bed, grabbing her phone. Her fingers started to fly over the keyboard. She was probably texting her friends, telling them about and inviting them to the party.

I sighed.

What was going on with my life?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What has he gotten himself into??

Hey Peeps! Sorry it took so looooooong!

Here is a chappie in Liam's P.O.V, hope you like it.

And for the next chapter I need:

6 Votes

1 Comments

2 New Fans

MOHAHAHAHH can you do it? Sorry, but it will make me want to write more and the chapters will be better.

I have been doing some editing too :)))

Loveee,

Eden xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

6.2K 108 25
Olivia has branded herself eternally single and average. When she goes to a night club, she never expects to meet someone. She never expects to meet...
261K 4.6K 39
In a romance that seems so simple, it sure is made complicated by Sophia and Liam. With Sophia's stubbornness and Liam's persistence, they both compl...
2K 12 23
FORMERLY SECRET LOVE - What if you were best friends with Liam Payne? How would you feel? Meet Marie Terrance,19, Liam's best friend. Marie and Liam...
237K 4.3K 31
((This story was written and completed in 2012)) I was 15 when I met him. The curly haired, cheeky flirt himself found his way into my life. He stole...