Fake Date โœจ Arranged Marriage...

By sunsetapocalypse

โ€ขArranged Marriage spin off โ€ข ~ Let's twist the kaleidoscope of the story of Justin and Scarlett. A differen... More

Prologue
one: still the same
two: fights
three: Cam's got a plan
four: getting started
five: Selena's Tricks
six: first dance
seven: rescue
eight: 'that' day
nine : turks and caicos
ten: bump and meet
eleven: apologize
twelve: justin, selena and scar's mom
thirteen: scar's date and peanut
fourteen: justin and zayn
fifteen: justin's birthday
sixteen: drunk scar
seventeen: hiatus
eighteen: double date
nineteen: cheater
twenty one: drunk justin
twenty two: the truth
twenty three: don't hurt her
twenty four: fun day
twenty five: from the scratch
twenty six: this time its real
IMPORTANT
twenty seven: i love you
twenty eight: the new CEO
twenty nine: not now
thirty: announcement
thirty one: kicks
thirty two: two cracks in the wall
thirty three: confront
thirty four: olivia
thirty five: heartbeat
thirty six: the texts
thirty seven: sweetest surprise
thirty eight: family
thirty nine: Justin pops the question
forty: aryan
epilogue

twenty: Scar and Selena

3.8K 223 111
By sunsetapocalypse

Scarlett

I rang the doorbell of Selena's apartment and minutes later she opened up and I got in. 

"What do you want?" She asked.

"You know what I want, stop cheating on Justin" I said.

"That is none of you're business" She said and folded her arms.

"It is....he is my best friend and I care about him" I said and she rolled her eyes.

"Why don't you just admit that you like him and stop pretending like you want me and Justin to be happy" She said and I huffed.

"I don't know about you and Justin but I definitely want Justin to be happy and one day or another, he will come to know Selena" I said.

"As if you have the guts to tell him" She chuckled.

"I might not but Cameron sure does" I said and she glared at me

"If you really want Justin to be happy, you shouldn't tell this to him, it will hurt him" She said.

"But I won't let him live a lie forever, you stop or confess otherwise I ask Cam to tell Justin everything" I said and she clenched her jaw.

"You ca-

She stopped speaking when we heard the door lock click open.

"Baby it's me, I go-

Justin came in with a bag of McDonalds and two coffee cups in his hand but froze when he saw me.

Oh no...

"Scar? What are you doing here?" He smiled confusingly.

"I just came to-

"Jay....she's trying to threaten me, she says she saw me with another man and says she'll tell you about it, she's lying Justin!" Selena ran to him and clutched his arm, Justin furrowed his eyebrows.

She's doing it again.

"What?" He said.

"Yes! She's forcing me to tell you this lie and says that if I don't then she will herself!" Selena started crying.

I wonder how she does that, waterworks, anytime, anywhere, just press a button.

But I know that saying quiet right now is the right option.

Justin looked at me and I looked at him too, I hope he somehow gets the message.

"I want to talk to Scar alone, give me a minute" He said and placed the coffee and food on the table before grabbing my hand and dragging me into the kitchen.

He turned to face me and I took a deep breath in.

"Be honest" Was all he said and I knew that I had to tell him now.

"I don't know if me telling you would make you believe everything so I came here, to talk to Selena. Asked her to stop or confess but like always, she's turning the tables to me in front of you. It's upon you....to either wait till you find out yourself or believe me....and Cam" I said and he looked really tensed.

"I....we'll talk later, can we?" He said and I looked down and nodded before turning around and walking back into the living room.

"Don't ignore the warning bells ringing in your head Selena" I said before opening the door and walking out.

Justin

I couldn't stop thinking about what happened in the morning as Henry drove me back home. I was supposed to spend the day with Selena and then take her to the date in the evening but before the date, I need to talk to Scar about this.

I'm so confused right now, I have no idea who's right and who's wrong. On oneside, there's the person I love on the other, there's my best friend; bot equally important people in my life.

For one, I know Scar wouldn't lie to me but then why would Selena?

Maybe because she is really cheating on me and my gut feeling was hinting me the same all this while.

Or maybe not.

I wanted to pull at my hair as I got off the car and rung the door bell, Mama Jan opened up and I got in. I walked into the livingroom to find Cam, Emma, Zayn and Scar sitting on the couch.

"What is going on....what is all this?" I said as I sat down on the couch with them, the stress was unbearable.

"Yesterday, Emma was working and I had a holiday so I went to the Cafe Scar works at. We were just goofing around when my eyes spotted Selena and some other man, she was laughing and he even kissed her, they rushed out as soon as she realized me and Scar had seen her, I was about to follow them but Scar stopped me" Cam said.

"I don't know how much you'd believe me but when we went on the double date and the drink spilled on Scar's dress and you went with her to help, Selena tried to force me to come over to her place after the dinner and quickly stopped when she saw you two come back, that was why I pulled Scarlett aside to tell her this" Zayn said and my heart felt like someone was squeezing it hard.

"Justin I know you love her a lot, you're doing so much for her but can't you see, she's not giving you back what you deserve, uncle Jeremy has always been right" Emma said and I felt the tears prick my eyes as I took a shaky breath in.

"Does someone has like a photo or something of her and that man?" I asked.

"Photo?! are you fucking serious?! you don't believe us? wow" Cam said and I shook my head.

"I do believe ya'll Cam, but what proof I have to show her? How can I claim something like this without a proof?" I said.

"You don't need that man, she knows what she is doing, you know it, that's it" Zayn said and I licked my lips and shook my head.

"We've been together for 2 years now, we've gone through so much and I can't just...just break it off like this" I said and looked down at my hands.

"Scarlett's hand reached to grab mine and I interlaced our fingers and held it tight as a tear dropped down on her hand.

"Fine, we did what we had to as your friends Jay, you do what you feel is right" Cameron said.

"But you'll find out soon Justin, it won't stay away long from you" He added.

"I....I have a date, I gotta get ready" I mumbled and ran upstairs to my room.

I washed my face and dressed up and stood in front of the mirror to set my hair. I wanted to ignore it, but I couldn't and the tears made their way back. I gasped and wiped my face when I heard the door open, I tried to pull my guard up but didn't bother to when I saw Scarlett come in.

She walked to me and stood beside me and I turned to face her. She placed her hand on my arm while the other raised to touch my cheek and she wiped away a tears from the red edges of my lower eyelid.

"Hey, don't cry, you don't want tiny swollen eyes on a date now, do you?" She smiled and tried to brighten up my mood but that only made me cry more.

"I don't wan to believe this..." I said and exhaled shakily as my lower lip quivered.

"Justin, I can't say much but whatever your decision is, we aren't mad at you, we just wanted to alert you, it all upon you, and whatever you do, we'll always be with you Justin, no matter what because it's not your fault" She said and I buried my face in her neck and hugged her tight and sobbed; her hands rubbed my back up and down to calm me down.

"God, always has the best planned for us, we just have to be patient" She mumbled and I sucked in a large puff of air before wiping my face and pulling out.

"Right" I nodded while she wiped away the left over tears and smiled.

"Now stop crying" She said and I nodded.

"And that red bow looks so fucking bad, you have no idea" Cameron said and I saw him standing at the door and Scarlett chuckled.

"I think a black one would go well" She said.

"I just thought red would got well on white" I argued.

"But its satin my brother, would've looked better in cotton or velvet" He said but Scar had already removed in and tied the black one around my neck.

"You look like a kid who's mom has dressed him up for the first day of school and you've actually cried you eyes out because you don't wanna go to school" Cam said and chuckled at his own joke and I rolled my eyes.

"I'll come home by 10" I said to Scarlett.

"I thought you'd be staying over and rotting in her std marinated vagina" Cam said and I gave him a glare.

"Cameron!" Scarlett scolded.

"You're pathetic" I said before leaving the room and went downstairs.

I said goodbye to everyone before leaving the house and getting in the car and asking Henry to drive back at Selena's place.

I went up to her apartment and silently opened the door with the key I had.

"Jake stop!" I heard Selena's giggle and I froze.

I swallowed and followed the sound towards her bedroom. My heart was beating so fast that it could literally jump out as I placed my hand on the doorknob.

My breathing was shaky as I tried to inhale and exhale before turning the knob and opening the door.

Selena had gathered a proof to reveal her herself. She probably thought I won't come back because Scar would tell me everything and called up this guy was was on top of her in the bed, shirtless, kissing down her neck.

Selena gasped and pushed him away when she saw me.

"Ju-Justin...." She mumbled and swallowed.

"What? Has Scar sent this guy to make it seem like you're cheating on me now?" I spat.

"I-I can explain" She stood up.

"I don't fucking want to hear! Since Scarlett came, you've been shitting around and always putting it on Scar and I, like a fool did not listen to my bestest friends and my own mom and dad, I went against everyone of them for you but you've really turned out to be the bitch Cam always told me you were" I yelled.

"Don't ever try to come in my life ever again, its over" I said and turned around and rushed out of the house while she tried to follow me but I ran as fast as I could and got inside the car.

"Take me to a bad Henry, any bar will work" I said and he started driving.

I should probably go home and ball my eyes out in Scar's lap but I really need some beer right now, and by some, I mean a lot of it.

-----------------------------

LAST UPDATE OF THE MONTH

I fucking hate exams, who tf is my college to test me.

ain't nobody can judge me but god

but ya'll wait for me till i get done with these stupid exams and get back onto an updating spree.

Jarlett gon rise now

-Love, S

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

491K 30.7K 95
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
176K 5.5K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...
637K 10K 65
หห‹ยฐโ€ข*โ€โžท ๐—”๐—ฑ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ป๐˜‚๐—บ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฎ ๐—ด๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฝ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐—ป๐—ผ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜€ ๐˜†๐—ผ๏ฟฝ...
412K 14.5K 90
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...