The Alpha's Human Mate

By SunFireRising

Calla moves to a new town with her mother to get away from a 'divorce' but Calla finds out there was a differ... More

The Apha's Human Mate
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
Chapter 7
chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
AN*** Video of how Calla redirects lightning
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapte 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
AN*** IMPORTANT NOTE

Chapter 50

1.8K 55 0
By SunFireRising

PIC OF NYNX ON THE SIDE ------------------------------>

Hercules's POV

I sigh as I fall into bed. This has been a LONG day!

Man, when I first lied eyes on Carmelina, I knew she was beautiful. So powerful and graceful.... pure happiness and strength flows from her body.

The way her eyes light up when she talks about Harmony... I wish, I could have a beautiful girl like Carmelina.

But... I think its crazy that Carmelina is very, very, VERY powerful! Half god, half faye, then part vampire. Jeez, that's a lot of power in one young girl.

There has to be a way to slow down her power process... I will try to find a way.

************************************************************************************************************************

Calla's POV

I wake up to birds chirping outside... GOSH I want them to shut the hell up!

While dragging myself out of bed I look in the mirror. I see my hair is crazy and knotted, my eyes half shut and tired, my skin pale as ever. I sigh and drag myself into the bathroom and start the shower.

As I get in my mind drifts to Harmony.. I miss her touch, smell, smile, kisses, hugs everything. I need Harmony... Badly. I want to go home to see her. This was a mistake. Leaving her behind.

I finish up in the shower before throwing on a pair of yoga pants and a patriots shirt with shocks and UGGs. I grab my back and walk down the stairs to see Ares, Hercules, Hera, Zeus, Eli, and Lucy??? Sitting on the couch. Once I walk in they all turn their heads towards me.

Hera smiles, "Hello Carmelina... good morning!" She looks at my bags and frowns, "Why do you have your bags with you?"

I gulp, "I want to go back to my pack, the mate bond is to strong for me to be away from Harmony... but I can wait a few hours cause I guess something important is going on."

Hera frowns and Zeus coughs, "Something important is going on. You can return home after we all have a talk. Please sit down." I nod and sit down on the only open couch.

I frown, "Sooo what do we need to talk about?" They all look at each other before nodding at Lucy.

Lucy smiles at me, "Hello young a-yo-tli (child). I have come with information about your abilities... mostly about your tattoos."

I pipe up and grin, "FINALLY! Ive been so curious about all of THIS!" I wave my hands in front of my body for dramatics.

Lucy laughs, "I know o-gi-na-li (my friend). Are you sure you would like to hear this information? Its very life changing."

I nod eagerly, "definitely! Tell me Lucy!"

Lucy grins, "Your tattoos have more to do then just being a part of your power. Have you heard of the goddess Nynx?"

I shake my head, and she smiles, "She is the goddess of vampyres. Nynx marks them on their forehead with a half moon tattoo... It marks them as her vampyre children."

Wait... what? I shake my head at her, "What does Nynx have to do with me?"

She grins, "You have tattoos practically everywhere other then your forehead. I believe Nynx has marked you as one of her children... But has avoided marking your forehead so you wouldn't start the change... but I don't know why she wouldn't want you to start the change before giving you your special tattoos."

My eyes widen... oh HELL NO! I am NOT a vampyre or vampire or what ever she is talking about! I am not any god's child other then Ares's. My life is SUCH a mess just because of the supernatural. This has gone to far... first me accepting mates, accepting my abilities, accepting Alpha title, accepting having a god family.

Tears fill my eyes, "This is impossible! My life has fallen apart because of this 'world' humans don't know about! I AM NOT special.... I am not a faye, or god or a fucking VAMPYRE!"

Everyone in the room flinches back from my words accept Lucy.. she simply gives me a sad smile, "A-yo-tli (child) as much as you think you don't want this to be your life, I know you do. I have seen it... once you figure out all of your abilities you have been gifted with, everything with clear up. I promise Carmelina."

I shake my head, "I WILL NEVER ACCEPT WHAT I AM!" I pull my knees to my head, and shield my vision with my legs.

Lucy walks over to me and puts her arms around me and embraces me in a hug... or at least my balled up figure, "Young  u-we-tsi-a-ge-hu-tsa (daughter) you are a perfect a-ni-da-we-hi (angel) Carmelina. Never think what you are is a mistake. You were given your gifts for a reason. You were sent to this world to make peace, to make everything good again. Your special beyond what everyone knew, and your wise beyond your years. I understand everything that is happening is confusing and hard for you, but everyone has been there in their life. I will help you, and so will everyone else. You pack, families, friends, your mate with always be there for you. Everything will get better.:

Maybe... everything did happen to me for a reason. I was gifted because I could handle it. I have everyone I need to help me especially my beautiful mate.

I pick my head up and wrap my arms around Lucy, "Thank you... Your right. I was gifted for a reason, I will make sure I excel to my full potential because I was meant too." I look around to see Ares, Zeus, Hera, Eli and Hercules are smiling at me, "I'm sorry I freaked out before... sometimes the pressure becomes to much."

Ares nods, "We understand. You have been exposed to so much in the matter of weeks. Always know we are proud of you Calla."

I smile, "I will always know Dad."

*********************************************************************************************************************

Jasper's POV

I cant believe Calla left me as her second in command... I'm beta of the pack. I never thought I was THAT important.

Im in the training room, coaching Calla's warriors, we need to be prepared for battle and to protect our Luna. Harmony misses Calla... She visited her pack yesterday then came back, she's been helping Caroline with the babies in the nursery.

She asked me about mating with Calla, it was hard to answer her because I still have feelings, but of course I did.

In order for Calla and Harmony to mate, since there is no penis involved, they have to basically... gosh this is very hard for me to think about. They have to finger each other and then give each other head to make it official.

I shiver, weird.

Luke snaps me out of my thoughts, "Hey Jasp, you want us to shift?"

I look around to see everyone is staring at me, I clear my throat, "Yes everyone shift."

Everyone shifts, man we have an abundance of color in this pack.. brown, black, white, tan, burgundy, blonde.. its beautiful, even some red wolves.

Picking up a whistle, "Now listen, we cant waste time in battle. We need to be quick, so we need to make the kill fast and move on to the next wolf."

I start pacing back and forth in front of the line of warriors, "You all know Alpha Calla has her abilities and can take out multiple wolves at once, but she does tire out. So to protect our Alpha and Luna we need to kill faster and to do that is to make an injury on one of the legs so they cant run and then to snap the neck."

A woman warrior steps forward, "What if you cant snap the neck?"

I give her a sinister smile, "Then go for the second fastest kill, ripping out the flesh lining a central organ or neck, so they bleed out before they can put up a fight. Understood?"

The warriors growl in response, "Good. Everyone practice going for the fastest kill you can, find the one that suits you best. I am going to go talk to the Luna."

I turn on the heel and walk out of the training center. Going through the pack house until I reach the nursery where I knew Harmony would be. When I walk in the room I see she is holding a baby, and rocking it side to side.

She looks up at me with happy tears in her eyes, "Do you think Calla and I could have a baby?"

I think for a moment, "I think it could be possible, you will just need a sperm donator, and I know anyone in the pack would be willing to give you guys sperm to have a baby."

Harmony shakes her head, "I don't want anyone else's sperm, what if we took her cum and put it in a vile then inserted it into me?"

Hmm... never thought of that, I shrug, "Maybe it would work. You guys would have beautiful children."

She laughs, "Yes I know. I would want our little girl to have her eyes, mix of our hair, her smile, my cheekbones, her body structure, a mix of our personalities. Our baby would be amazing. Anyways, how was training?"

I take a seat next to her, "I told the warriors that they need to go for the fast kill, injury to a leg, then to snap the neck. The quicker the better so they could move on the next wolf."

Harmony nods, "That makes sense."

We sit in silence for a couple minutes before I clear my throat, "So have you heard from Calla?"

She shakes her head. And of course her phone starts to ring. Her phone sings 'I kissed a girl' by Katy Perry, and I knew it was Calla. Harmony jumps up with excitement, she places the baby in the crib before whipping out her phone.

She smiles, "Hey Babe!!"

Calla laughs, "Hey Baby, how are you?"

Harms giggles, "Same old, same old. What is your god family like?"

Calla sighs, "They are great..."

Harm frowns, "what's wrong?" Damn, the bond was that strong? She could feel it.

Calla winces, "Lucy came to Olympus yesterday, and today she told me why I had my tattoos."

Harmony gasps, "Tell me!"

Calla laughs, "She told me her god Nynx, is the god of vampyres and she marks her children with half moon shape tattoos on their foreheads and that triggers the vampyre change. Nynx marked me with tattoos every where else other then my forehead so it wouldn't trigger the change, yet."

Harmony's eyes widen, "Are you serious?!?!?! That is AMAZING! So now you are part god, part faye, and part vampyre?"

Calla sighs, "Yes I am, well not part vampyre yet. When Nynx marks my forehead that will trigger the change, and then I will be part god, faye and vampyre. This all is kind of crazy."

Harmony giggles, "A little bit, but its amazing and EXTREMLY sexy babe!"

Calla growls, "I'll be home in 30 minutes.... be ready to be with me Harmony."

Harmony's cheeks redden, "Calla! You are on speaker phone, so Jasper can hear you!"

I laugh, "Its ok Guys, this is pretty interesting to listen too."

Calla laughs, "Shut up Jasper. How did training go?"

I smile, "Training went great. I told them about the fast kill like you told me."

Calla sighs, "Thank you. It will make a difference in our fighting."

Harmony rolls her eyes, "Enough about violence! Ill see you soon babe! I love you."

Calla giggles, "I love you too!"

They hang up and Harmony looks at me with excited eyes, "I think we are going to mate!!!!"

I smile, "Have fun! Make sure you tell her about what I told you."

She nods, "Trust me I will... "

Harm frowns, "I don't think we will mate now... she said she wanted to wait for marriage."

I sigh, "That's in like two weeks, maybe she changed her mind... the need for mating is pretty strong."

She nods, "Trust me... I know."

I laugh, "Bye Luna."

Harmony giggles, "Bye Jasper."

I exit the room and sigh. I NEED to find my mate... I don't know how Holden moved on. He usually sits in his room all day but when I check up on him, he is happy. I wonder how Jace is. No one has heard from him, but he did say he was going to train harder then before to be stronger. Knowing him for as long as I have, he has probably, A- Become Alpha of a different pack. Or B- Found about of rouges and formed a pack with them and became their Alpha... I just hope he hasn't gotten himself into trouble.
*********************************************************************************************************************

Hey guys! I was very happy about this chapter because the mystery of Calla's transformation is clearing up. Ive been thinking about doing POV's of Jace and Back to the relationship with Luke and Marcus. Can you guys comment on what POV I should do? Thank you all for reading my book. I honestly look forward to writing new chapters every single day. I love you all! Please VOTE, COMMENT and FOLLOW ME!!!

Love,

Kat Akatyszewski <3 xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1K 301 23
"Growing up in a pack house full of rabid wolves was hard. Not being able to shift in a pack house full of rabid wolves was even harder. They would a...
40.3K 1.2K 37
Completed// After the Negitsune everything was peaceful again...until when Deucalion comes back searching for the new alphas to join him..while they...
4.9K 174 24
Calla Poalto has only ever known a world ruled by wolves and their traditions. On her 20th birthday Calla must become a woman by presenting herself t...
2.4K 245 22
Jamie Wright was adopted at the age of 3, after his birth parents died in a fire. While at college he met two people that's changed his life, how wi...